Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
QUIZ: What type of person are you? EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
QUIZ: What type of person are you? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
QUIZ: What type of person are you? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
QUIZ: What type of person are you? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
QUIZ: What type of person are you? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
QUIZ: What type of person are you? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
QUIZ: What type of person are you? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
QUIZ: What type of person are you? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
QUIZ: What type of person are you? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

QUIZ: What type of person are you?

4 posters

Go down

QUIZ: What type of person are you? Empty QUIZ: What type of person are you?

Post by jess Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Here's a little quiz to find out what type of person you are. Just fill out these questions, and I'll give you your answer!

- When there gets to be too much drama at your school, you...
(A) Join in on it and get just as dramatic
(B) Stand by the side and listen in to it
(C) Casually glance their way while talking to your friend
(D) Drama? I'm still sitting by the tree reading my book.

- When your mom asks if there's a boy/girl that you like, you...
(A) What? My mom already knows everything about him/her!
(B) Tell her that there is someone you like, and tell her his/her name and a few extra facts
(C) Say steadily, "No, of course not, Mom." but there really is someone.
(D) Sadly whisper, "No." and go back to your conversation with SimSimi

- When a group of 3 little kids start fighting aggressively, and you know them, you...
(A) See them, but don't do anything, because you're afraid you'll look like a dork.
(B) Get in the middle of it, and start tickling them so that this fight turns into fun.
(C) Tell them to stop, and threaten to tell their mom. If they don't stop, you really do tell.
(D) Separate them from each other, and say, "Chill guys. Just chill. ok?"

- When your friends start planning an outing right in front of you, but you're not invited, you...
(A) Casually walk away, then walk back moments later and ask what they're doing for their weekend. if they mention the outing, you say, "Hey, i might be free that day. can i come?"
(B) Just stand there and listen in. When you get home, you'll talk to your mom and see what she thinks you should do.
(C) Are used to it. In fact, those aren't even your friends. You were just listening to them wishfully.
(D) Jump in and say, "Hey!!! I am totally not busy this weekend! I'll be there guys!"

- When your crush talks to you, you...
(A) Can't think of anything that would be equally cool to say back to him/her, so you just stutter a bit, but in the end don't say anything.
(B) Reply to him/her with a funny joke, while also complimenting him/her.
(C) Giggle shyly, and reply with a simple, "yeah. that's cool!" When he leaves you immediately text your parent(s), asking what you should say back.
(D) Cooly laugh, then say, "Well you know how THAT'S gonna turn out." and smirk.

~Admin

P.S. sorry there's not many questions, I'm a little short on time, lol. :/
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

QUIZ: What type of person are you? Empty Re: QUIZ: What type of person are you?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:01 pm

(B) Tell her that there is someone you like, and tell her his/her name and a few extra facts

- When a group of 3 little kids start fighting aggressively, and you know them, you...
(A) See them, but don't do anything, because you're afraid you'll look like a dork.
(B) Get in the middle of it, and start tickling them so that this fight turns into fun.
(C) Tell them to stop, and threaten to tell their mom. If they don't stop, you really do tell.

- When your friends start planning an outing right in front of you, but you're not invited, you...
(A) Casually walk away, then walk back moments later and ask what they're doing for their weekend. if they mention the outing, you say, "Hey, i might be free that day. can i come?"
(B) Just stand there and listen in. When you get home, you'll talk to your mom and see what she thinks you should do.
(C) Are used to it. In fact, those aren't even your friends. You were just listening to them wishfully.
(D) Jump in and say, "Hey!!! I am totally not busy this weekend! I'll be there guys!"

(A) Can't think of anything that would be equally cool to say back to him/her, so you just stutter a bit, but in the end don't say anything.
(C) Giggle shyly, and reply with a simple, "yeah. that's cool!" When he leaves you immediately text your parent(s), asking what you should say back.
(D) Cooly laugh, then say, "Well you know how THAT'S gonna turn out." and smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:28 pm

@Frozen: Your answers were...

Your results are = You're a really nice person! At sometimes you may not want to socialize and get in the middle of anything stupid, and sometimes you may want to just keep to yourself. But spending time by yourself makes you a clever person, and makes you better at solving awkward situations. You're not afraid to have fun, and make people smile where ever you go. You are awesome. :]
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:46 pm

...That's exactly me.
xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Libbie :3 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 pm

(im one of the boys xD)

Libbie :3
Libbie :3
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiyete Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Fiyete
Fiyete
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Libbie :3 wrote:- When there gets to be too much drama at your school, you...

(im one of the boys xD)

@Libbie: Your answers were-->

(im one of the boys xD)

Your results are--> You're a tomboy girl who mainly keeps to herself. If there's someone you get along with, it's boys. You love to rough house and just have FUN!!! You're always one that people can go to when they want a wise but also fun person to talk to! Very Happy
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:08 am

When there gets to be too much drama at your school, you...

(B) Get in the middle of it, and start tickling them so that this fight turns into fun. (love little kids xD)

(A)
Casually walk away, then walk back moments later and ask what they're
doing for their weekend. if they mention the outing, you say, "Hey, i
might be free that day. can i come?"

(A)
Can't think of anything that would be equally cool to say back to
him/her, so you just stutter a bit, but in the end don't say anything.
(C)
Giggle shyly, and reply with a simple, "yeah. that's cool!" When he
leaves you immediately text your parent(s), asking what you should say
back.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaTrains Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:48 pm

ForevaTrains
Yeah yeah 75 posts big deal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down