Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Randomie QUESTIONS!!! EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Randomie QUESTIONS!!! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Randomie QUESTIONS!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Randomie QUESTIONS!!! EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Randomie QUESTIONS!!! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Randomie QUESTIONS!!! EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Randomie QUESTIONS!!! EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Randomie QUESTIONS!!! EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Randomie QUESTIONS!!! EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Randomie QUESTIONS!!!

4 posters

Go down

Randomie QUESTIONS!!! Empty Randomie QUESTIONS!!!

Post by jess Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:30 pm

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up:
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?:
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17:
4) What do you think about most?:
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?:
6) What's your strangest talent?:
7) When is the last time you played the air guitar?:
Cool Do you have any strange phobias?:
9) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?:
10) Favorite band?:
11) Do you believe in karma?:
12) Do you have a collection of anything?:
13) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?:
14) Are you happy with the person you've become?:
15) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?:
16) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm:
17) Smell the air. What do you smell?:
18) What's the worst place you have ever been to?:
19) Do you believe in luck?:
20) What's the weather like right now?:
21) What time is it?:
22) Do you have any nicknames?:
23) What was the last movie you saw?:
24) What's the worst injury you've ever had?:
25) Have you ever caught a butterfly?:
26) Do you have any obsessions right now?:
27) What's the last thing you purchased?:
28) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?:
29) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?:
30) Are you wearing socks right now?:
31) What's your favorite animal?:
32) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?:
33) You can only have one of these things; trust or love:
34) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?:
35) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?:
36) What is something you say a lot?:
37) What's the last song you listened to?:
38) What is your current desktop picture?:
39) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?:
40) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice!:
41) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?:
42) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?:
43) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?:
44) Have you ever thrown up in the car?:
45) Ever been on a plane?:
46) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?:
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Randomie QUESTIONS!!! Empty Re: Randomie QUESTIONS!!!

Post by Silence Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:35 am

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?: The person who is supposedly meant for me <3
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17: The goblin licked his lidless eyes, thinking it over. "You
4) What do you think about most?: You Wink lol probably food
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?: LOL. delegate of china/jamaica/dprk LOL those were prooo
6) What's your strangest talent?: making weird sounds using my mouth
7) When is the last time you played the air guitar?: just now. when i was listening to music. o 3 o
Do you have any strange phobias?: ehrm. claustrophobia doesn't count does it?
9) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?: behind. i'm going to be a director some day Wink
10) Favorite band?: panic! at the disco
11) Do you believe in karma?: sometimes
12) Do you have a collection of anything?: hm. i used to collect shells. not any more though. XD
13) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?: talking on the phone haha. there's a really nice feeling about it i just can't explain
14) Are you happy with the person you've become?: not really. there are many things i can change about the me right now
15) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?: nails scratching on a chalkboard and the sound of sirens. absolutely hate that; i love the sound of low voices and humming as i fall asleep. i dunno. maybe it's because of a memory i had when i was younger?
16) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm: right: a stack of books (yearbook and a few scrapbooks my friends gave me) left: glasses
17) Smell the air. What do you smell?: i smell...danger. (insert shifty eyes >3>)
18) What's the worst place you have ever been to?: excursion. it was so fun but just...ugh. the housing and such.
19) Do you believe in luck?: yes i do, very much
20) What's the weather like right now?: foggy
21) What time is it?: time for you to get a watch! ;D
22) Do you have any nicknames?: i'm not planning on letting anyone know my real name anytime soon soooo my nickname (for username) is Sai or Si or Sy. same pronunciation. just diff. spellings. if you can think of anything else, please do tell me Smile
23) What was the last movie you saw?: avengers
24) What's the worst injury you've ever had?: broken bones
25) Have you ever caught a butterfly?: nah don't think so
26) Do you have any obsessions right now?: youu <3 lolno.
27) What's the last thing you purchased?: hitman, a xbox360 game Wink
28) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?: let's try. nope Sad
29) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?: nope
30) Are you wearing socks right now?: negative.
31) What's your favorite animal?: GIRAFFES. they. are. EPICCC
32) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?: a: nah. i think it'd just worry them. i'd keep it to myself until probably a week before. b: live my life duh c: probably?
33) You can only have one of these things; trust or love: trust. you can't have love without trust. Wink
34) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?: duno.
35) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?: to sign up for this site XD idk
36) What is something you say a lot?: iloveyou<3 hehe
37) What's the last song you listened to?: the ballad of mona lisa
38) What is your current desktop picture?: of a Lamborghini Aventedor
39) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?: scream and karate chop them all? lol
40) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice!: my superpower would be to have x-ray vision that sees past clothing Wink lolkidding. i may be a flirt but not a perv. kay. i would be able to fly
41) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?: ...that time. too personal to say :/
42) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?: too horrible to say haha
43) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?: london! <3
44) Have you ever thrown up in the car?: yes, yes i have
45) Ever been on a plane?: numerous times
46) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?: why ehrm. hello. .____. ILOVEYOU. bai. teehee. :3

Last edited by Silence on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Silence
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:13 am

) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up: life in technicolor-Coldplay, Fix a heart- Demi Lovato, Looking Up- Paramore, Im only me when I'm with you- Taylor Swift, When it Rains- Paramore
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?: Emma Watson, Chris Martin, LIGHTS, Joeygraceffa, or Strawburry17 xD
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17: GR -gets book- "Tally ran toward the garden."-Uglies. I love this book O:
4) What do you think about most?: I kinda think about being transported into my favorite book/T.V. show. It sounds really weird, but I'm a daydreamer c:
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?: "lmfao. ur so weird babe"- from my guy best friend. yeah, he calls me Babe. I call him Baby. It's an inside joke. really freaked out my parents xD
6) What's your strangest talent?: I can touch my nose with my tongue? xD
7) When is the last time you played the air guitar?: I'm not sure O:
Cool Do you have any strange phobias?: I'm kinda scared of small spaces and spiders.
9) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?: Being in the audience making my best friends laugh who are on stage because I do something extremely awkward to the people in front of me xD
10) Favorite band?: COLDPLAY! and HE IS WE!
11) Do you believe in karma?: NO. xD
12) Do you have a collection of anything?: I have a lot of journals. I keep them all in a box that I hide somewhere :3 They have my songs, my stories, drawings, secrets.. La la Razz
13) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?: talking on the phone
14) Are you happy with the person you've become?: Honestly, I am. I've made lots of mistakes.. But it's who I am (:
15) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?: when someone tries to.. cough up a loogie. omg xD. and velcro. i love the sound of rain, thunder, and lightning.
16) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm: right:: my ipod. left: my lamp
17) Smell the air. What do you smell?: -smells- berry vanilla body lotion and my strawberry body spray. :3
18) What's the worst place you have ever been to?: Charlotte North Carolina. It was quite boring :c
19) Do you believe in luck?: No.
20) What's the weather like right now?: It's in the 90's. very hot
21) What time is it?: 5:44 AM.
22) Do you have any nicknames?: yup. baby, tay, tazzie, cat, weasley (harry potter rawks). yeah. i have great friends xD
23) What was the last movie you saw?: -thinks- The Avengers. I wanna see Brave..
24) What's the worst injury you've ever had?: cheerleading incident. we were practicing for a tournament (haha no, i don't cheer for anyone. i do competitions with stunts.) i was a base for some reason, though I'm normally a flyer. coach had a new person be the flyer. she was terrified xD. the girl literally freaked out and came crashing down. she was flying towards me, and her elbows literally banged into my head, around my temple. She hit it so hard (she was high in the air), I passed out. When I went to the Doctors, they said I had a concussion >.< It was awful; worst pain ever..
25) Have you ever caught a butterfly?: No xD
26) Do you have any obsessions right now?: eh, Uglies
27) What's the last thing you purchased?: tanktop from forever 21
28) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?: yup
29) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?: no
30) Are you wearing socks right now?: no
31) What's your favorite animal?: a dolphin
32)
You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you
have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you
are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would
you be afraid?: a) i tell my friends and family b) cry.. and then do everything i ever wanted to do.. c) yes xD why am i dying?! O:
33) You can only have one of these things; trust or love: trust.
34) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?: yellow-coldplay.. um yeah xD
35) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?: not being friends with someone who was forcing me down a path that would screw my life forever.
36) What is something you say a lot?: "fudge" "oh, fishsticks!"
37) What's the last song you listened to?: Banner-LIGHTS
38) What is your current desktop picture?: too lazy to take a picture.
39)
One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light
to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really
doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?: run away.
40)
You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and
what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your
choice!: flying.
41) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The
time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past
would you like to experience again?: hmm.i dunno.. xD
42) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?: hmm. my parent's divorce?
43) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?: Italy.
44) Have you ever thrown up in the car?: yup
45) Ever been on a plane?: nope
46) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?: "HI MOM!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterscotch Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:13 am

YAY random questions <3

Sunday Morning - Maroon Five
Grow Up - Cher Lloyd
Skinny Love - Ed Sheeran
Written in the Stars - The Script
Somebody that I used to Know - Gotye
After the Fall - Metro Station

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?:
"The person who is supposedly meant for me." <3 Aw. Sorry Silence, I'm going to rip that answer from you. Razz

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17:
"Nevertheless,this was exactly what Captain Holly Short of LEPrecon proceeded to do." -Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident
<3

4) What do you think about most?:
Books. Like the plots and stuff. And to be perfectly honest with you, my crush heehee.

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?:
"Its okay if im stupid too as long as i got a friend who's as stupid
we'll be stupid buddies together ;P"
teehee. <3 I love this guy.not really. he's a stupid person.

6) What's your strangest talent?:
I'm TALENTLESS. );

7) When is the last time you played the air guitar?:
I don't know. o___o lol

Do you have any strange phobias?:
claustrophobic. um. idunno what else. I'm also scared of throwing up. dunno what it's called though.

9) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?:
hmm...both?

10) Favorite band?:
I don't really have one. (:
I have songs/bands that I frequently listen to but they're not my favorite

11) Do you believe in karma?:
sometimes. haha

12) Do you have a collection of anything?:
notebooks. definitely. I have stacks of notebooks.

13) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?:
talking on the phone into the late night with someone special. <3

14) Are you happy with the person you've become?:
I'm currently undergoing what I'd like to call a summer break major change. So to answer the question, yes, I'm becoming the person I want to be. I'll be the best me I can be when school starts next fall. (;

again, ripping this off of Silence. myapologies. sound of nails against windows/chalkboard/anything squeaky; my favorite sound is children laughing and actually, any laughter. XD and of course, the sound of rain

16) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm:
right: my cell phone
left: Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code book

hand soap. ._.

horse camp. it was AWESOME. so much fun but the living conditions could have been much better. our beds were hard wood. D:

Card luck? Yes. Regular luck? No

Rainy (:

21) What time is it?:
8:58 PM

Yeah. Online, when I use this username, it's Al or Butterscotch. (:
Irl, it's Char. xd pronounced Shar

MIB3 <3 Epiccc.

injury? broken arm in first grade. Other than that, I can't seem to remember right now. I do have a disease I don't care to discuss about right now though

Nope

Death Note! <333 omgasdfghjkl;
I have a Death Note and also an L ring. :3
Also, I'm currently fjsfdljfe-ing over the Artemis Fowl series but I'm not really obsessed. x)

School lunch. and also something from the school coffee shop.
oh and a sketchbook/scrapbook that I'm making for my friend

no

no

no

cheetah <3

32) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you
have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you
are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would
you be afraid?:
a: I would tell close friends and relatives
b: I'm gonna live my life no matter what~ (fm song if you didn't know that XD)
c: YES.

trust.

none?

to change for the better. i'm a much better person that i was before.
also, i believe my decision to follow through with my surgery was the right choice. (:

fjibbles, shizzlecakes, ffffffuu-NYEA, FFFUUUU-werfgh,
Yup. Most of them are just swear words my friends and I made up.
Oh and I also say "too bad." and "lol" too much.

Kids in Love - Mayday Parade

A beach Very Happy

39) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light
to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really
doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?: SCREAM. and then run.

40)You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your
choice!:
become invisible whenever I want to

41) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The
time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past
would you like to experience again?:
the moment before taking school pictures last year. (: memories.../sob

my fight with a..."friend"
It caused me so many problems in the future.

43) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?:
hm. right now? D: I would want to wait until the olympics started to go to london. so I'd rather just stay here. (:

YES. countless times.

again. countless times.

STOP THE WARS YOU OLD MEN. WHAT'S THE POINT?
well then um. bye. (: OH YEAH MY NAME'S ______. REMEMBER IT. one day I'll be famous. just you wait world! B]

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cussing--> FIRST WARNING!!!)
Butterscotch
Butterscotch
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:00 pm

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up: Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
High on You - Survivor
The Search is Over - Survivor
Everlasting - Survivor
Burning Heart - Survivor
I Can't Hold Back - Survivor
..um...yeah...xD

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?: Uhm...Jennifer Lawrence I guess...xD

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17: UGH! "The disciples rebuked them. Then Jesus said," It was the Bible. xD

4) What do you think about most?: My crush <3

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?: IDK cuz my phone got taken away!!! >.< I hope it says, STUPID BROTHERS!!!

6) What's your strangest talent?: hehehehe...umm...well I can run like, super, super fast...and um...yeah actually it's more of a super power...xD SERIOUSLY THO it's freaky! O___O

7) When is the last time you played the air guitar?: Now.

8 ) Do you have any strange phobias?: Just that the world will end and the people who end up in Heaven will have to sit around all day playing poker. O__O nothing much.

9) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?: BOTH!

10) Favorite band?: Survivor...obviously...xD

11) Do you believe in karma?: IDK..?

12) Do you have a collection of anything?: I used to collect rocks and give them stupid names...xD

13) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?: Talking on the phone.

14) Are you happy with the person you've become?: Not really. I've made a lot of mistakes, and I'm kinda like a physco jerk-brat, who's likest
21) What time is it?:
32) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?:
39) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?:
40) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice!:
41) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?:
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:21 pm

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up: Tik Tok, E.T., The one that got away, Hit me with your best shot, Let it rock, Yeah3x
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?: Peyton Manning
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17: some had letters I couldn't recognize, some had painted pictures.
4) What do you think about most?: sports
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?: Sup
6) What's your strangest talent?: don't know
7) When is the last time you played the air guitar?: last week
Cool Do you have any strange phobias?: no
9) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?: in front of it
10) Favorite band?: i don't know their band name. but they live around the block from us.
11) Do you believe in karma?: IDK
12) Do you have a collection of anything?: Baseball cards
13) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?: phone
14) Are you happy with the person you've become?: yes and no
15) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?: i hate the sound of silverware, i love the sound of the electric guitar.
16) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm: the computer screen with both.
17) Smell the air. What do you smell?: Breakfast
18) What's the worst place you have ever been to?: don't know
19) Do you believe in luck?: yes
20) What's the weather like right now?: sunny
21) What time is it?: 11:11
22) Do you have any nicknames?: Pepsi, (My sister calls me that).
23) What was the last movie you saw?: Rocky 5
24) What's the worst injury you've ever had?: i don't know
25) Have you ever caught a butterfly?: yes
26) Do you have any obsessions right now?: no
27) What's the last thing you purchased?: a slurpee
28) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?: no
29) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?: no
30) Are you wearing socks right now?: yes
31) What's your favorite animal?: wolf
32) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?: yes
33) You can only have one of these things; trust or love: don't know
34) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?: Gangnam Style
35) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?: don't know
36) What is something you say a lot?: sup
37) What's the last song you listened to?: party rock
38) What is your current desktop picture?: the ocean
39) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?: grab my pocket knife and start killing them, for fun. Smile
40) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice!: Hulk's strength
41) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?: when I was watching TV
42) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?: when i did a flip in the pool then i hit my back really hard on the water
43) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?: Louisiana
44) Have you ever thrown up in the car?: yes
45) Ever been on a plane?: yes
46) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?: Broccoli was never meant to be eaten
YUSoObsessedWidMe
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down