Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY-

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- - Page 2 Empty Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY-

Post by jess Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is just a regular neighborhood...there's a school and a town and blah dee blah dee blah...if you were on the chat box you'll understand that this was just made cuz we want just a neutral roleplay lol.

FORM
Character's Name:
Character's Parents:
Character's Background Story:
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- - Page 2 Empty Re: Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY-

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:09 pm

"We just moved here a few months ago." Jade smiled. She glanced at Hotaru's bear and said, "Hey, you never told me his name." Jadia smiled at Ally and said, "So I see you have siblings?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- - Page 2 Empty Re: Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY-

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:14 pm

"Sparkles.. is his name.." Hotaru muttered before hugging her teddy bear tighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:12 pm

"That's a cute name." Jade smiled at Hotaru. "Hotaru, do you have any brothers...sisters...?" She said, trying to make conversation.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:00 pm

"No. I'm an only child.." Hotaru whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Jade nodded, secretly already knowing that. With absolutely no offense to Hotaru, it was pretty obvious that she had no siblings. "Well, I'm sure your parents are very happy to have such a unique daughter like yourself." She smiled, a bit sad, thinking of her parents.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:36 pm

"...I'm adopted, I do not know my real parents.. And my adopted parents, barely care about me.." Hotaru hugged her plushie tighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Jadia blushed at mentioning such a touchy subject. "Ohh..." She suddenly smiled, getting an idea. "Hey, Hotaru, wanna be friends?" She grinned widely.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:42 pm

"F-friends..? Me? Are you sure?" Hotaru muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:46 pm

"Of course! I mean...why not?" Jade smiled
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:56 pm

"Don't you find it weird how I'm always surrounded by teddy bears..?" Hotaru asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:30 pm

FORM
Character's Name: Jason Heights
Character's Siblings: A older sister named Claudia and a older bro named Nathan and younger twin bro and sis named Joey and Summer
Character's Parents: Mario Heights and Leticia Culbrann [stepmom]
Character's Background Story: Jason is the neighborhood flirt;;always has a girlfriend with him;and is very popular at school;not shy at all;he's always in detention cuz he's the class clown.
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:36 pm

It had been Jason's last day at school, and after going home to ditch his backpack and extra summer 'activities' sheet, he ran out the front door again. He jumped down the three porch steps, bent back, made two peace signs with his hands, and shouteed, "SUMMATIME!" while walking down his front path, he started rappin, "And the mother DC, mama's gon kick on the AC, to the E to the D drop it down low, Imma be your B when the summa get, Me; you running aroun, ya go.." He walked out, still humming, thinking of more words to his little rap. he turned to walk down the street to his best friend [of the week] house, but then he noticed three girls outside, two houeses down. He chuckled slightly, the said, "Bingo." And ran over to them.
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:12 am

Ally who had been watching her sister out of the corner of her eye piped up. "I'd love to be your friend too, Hotaru. It's not weird at all.. We all have something unique about us." She smiled at her. "Besides, nobody deserves to be lonely, no matter what they do."

Cole, who had been playing basketball on his driveway, noticed his friend from school; Ally, talking to several other girls. "Why not?" He said out loud, beginning to run over to them. "Hi, Ally. Who are they?" Cole smiled; hoping he didn't come off as a creeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Jadie half-smiled and agreed, "Yeah Hotaru. That's what makes you special and unique. Besides, why should you care what anyo-" she was cut off by a loud yell. She quickly turned around to see a boy, about her age, dancing around in his front yard. "Um...okay...do any of you know who THAT guy is?!" She burst out laughing, and turned back to the group to see a new person...a guy. "Heyy, I'm Jadia...you can call me Jade."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Ally turned around to face the boy Jade was talking about. "Ugh, he goes to my school. I think his name is Jason..He's one of the populars; he's a big cheater..Always cheating on his so-called girl friends." She rolled her eyes and turned back around, where she was greeted by Cole. "Hi Cole! This is Jade, and that's Hotaru." Ally smiled.

Cole nodded at each of them. "Nice to meet you guys. Hey, do you guys wanna go swimming? Or maybe the arcade? Or.. somewhere?" He laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 pm

"Thank you.." Hotaru whispered softly. "Nice to meet you Cole.." she said staring at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Jade rolled her eyes and laughed. "Nice to meet you too, Cole." She nodded and said, "The arcade sounds fun..."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:35 pm

"Hey guys,,girls" he said with a wink. "Goin to the arcade I hear?" He held up his hand for a high five and said, 'I'm Jason"
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Jade just stared at him, with a pitying look on her face. "Uh...did any of us ask?" She laughed and high fived him softly, saying, "I'm Jade..." She smiled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Hotaru stared at Jason and tighten her grip on her bear. "I'm Hotaru..."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Jade looked at Hotaru gently. "So, we all goin' to the arcade or what?" She smiled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:14 pm

"I'll go.. I-I have nothing better to do..." Hotaru stuttered softly before getting up. "I-if that's okay with you all.."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Jade smiled and said, "Of course it's alright! Your our friend!" She started walking then stopped suddenly. "Uhh...I have like, no idea where anything is here." She smiled softly.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Cole rolled his eyes. "Come on, then." He grabbed Ally's arm and began walking quickly, glancing at her like 'Are you serious?'

Ally only smiled a bit, shrugging. "They're nice." She whispered, glancing back to look at them. Ally licked her fingers, messing with Cole's hair. "Do you even look at a mirror before you go in public?" She teased, flattening it down.

"I do- I think the question is.. Do you?" Cole smirked, slapping her hand away. He turned back to face the others. "We should be there in a few minutes- not too far away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:23 pm

"Thank you.." Hotaru smiled softly "...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next