Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
~Maplestory RP~ EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
~Maplestory RP~ EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
~Maplestory RP~ EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
~Maplestory RP~ EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
~Maplestory RP~ EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
~Maplestory RP~ EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
~Maplestory RP~ EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
~Maplestory RP~ EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
~Maplestory RP~ EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

~Maplestory RP~

2 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

~Maplestory RP~ Empty ~Maplestory RP~

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 pm

[ The old thread had a thousand replies. So this is a new thread. Go back to the old one located HERE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , for the storyline, form, mounts, ETC.

Rules:
Type as if you have an education please..
Deaths ARE ALLOWED. [Only for YOUR characters, not for anyone elses..]
No Cursing.
No double-posting [Even if you want to..]
[All rules from the original thread applies EXPECT the death one]

By the way, I'm CO-Owner of this roleplay[kinda] so just ask me or 'Neko' aka Kristy for any info. c:

[ I'm too lazy to type up the Luneru moments xD ]

--
"Dude, do you even have an idea where we are? How do you expect us to find them, if we don't even know where we are." Emerald said.

Last edited by Frozen on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:40 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some rules. c;)

Back to top Go down

~Maplestory RP~ Empty Re: ~Maplestory RP~

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:38 pm

''Luna? Stop joking around.....'' Neru said as he kept shaking her. ''This isn't funny, Luna! If you don't stop joking around, I'll bring up Mr.Chair...!'' Neru tried waking Luna up but she was completely knocked out still.

~~~WILL THIS BE AN ADVENTURE? Heck yes it will.~~~
''Maybe if we walk around here a little, we'll find out where we are...'' Gero suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:42 pm

"Hm.. fine" Emerald walked around looking at the scenery. "Hmm...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:51 pm

"I'll just go to the girls' house." Kai muttered, after hours of searching around. He whistled for his wolf- Mako, to come- however, Mako never came. "Mako!" Kai shouted. Nothing. "COME OUT, GUYS! WHERE ARE YOU?! IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?!" He looked around, for the first time; taking in the details of the place.. Kai didn't recognize it at all. "What the.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:25 pm

"It's only been eight minutes," Wren thought to herself. "It's alright." Wren still sat on the floor in front of the couch where Stevie lay, still unconscious. "What on earth is happening?" Wren thought, nearly on the verge of crying. Wren got off the ground to look at Stevie. She noticed that Stevie was not wearing the strange ring with the black and red jewels anymore. "Did that have to do with it?" she wondered.

Minori walked on and on. Eventually, he thought he saw some of the group, but they looked fairly distorted from a distance. So he went up to the "images." Minori looked confused until the "images" started to focus into Neru and...Luna knocked out on the ground. "What happened?" He asked, shocked.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:36 pm

''I...I don't know....We suddenly got teleported here and then when we were waiting for someone since we didn't know where we were, Luna has been like this the whole time.....'' Neru said with a worried face on. ''I'll have to carry her out though since I can't teleport more than one person.... Can you show me the way out?'' Neru asked.

~~~Omg the magical adventures...~~~
''WHERE THE HECK ARE WE?'' Gero shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:46 pm

"Lemme see if I can't teleport you two out of here," Minori grabbed his staff to teleport them. They didn't teleport; so he tried again. "Okay," he thought.He performed the spell correctly, but it didn't work. "It's not working," Minori told Neru. "There seems to be...some kind of barrier."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 pm

"Somewhere" Emerald smiled. "But no really, I don't know.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:45 pm

''Barrier? Ugh, we'll just walk out then....'' Neru said as he picked up Luna and started walking.

Last edited by Neko on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:27 pm

"If we can find the end of this place," Minori sighed. "If only Wren were here to keep an eye on Luna. But even so, she's probably exhausted from treating Stevie." Minori started walking north. "If we keep going in this direction, we should eventually reach the end, right?"
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:42 pm

"Hmm, I wonder if anyone else is missing.." Emerald sighed loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:35 pm

"Wait a minute.." Kai squinted; thinking he saw Neru, Luna, and Minori.. "Guys?!" Kai shouted, running to catch up with what he thought was his friends. "Is it really you- Where is everyone? What happened?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:50 pm

"We aren't positive. We believe it had to do with the ring Stevie found somehow; like it teleported us here. Also, we can't get out of here with our spells. There seems to be some kind of..."barrier"," Minori said. "But we need to hurry, as you can see, Luna is out cold. Our problem is, is that Emerald and Gero are still running about, while Stevie and Wren are at the house. Do you want to go find Emerald and Gero or help Luna and Neru get back home?" Minori said quickly, as if in a hurry.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

"I always feel weird when Stevie is wearing that ring.. Do you really think it's.. evil? Can a ring even be evil?" Kai asked, raising an eyebrow. "Speaking of Stevie and Wren- what happened to them? How did they get out of here? Are they okay?" Kai was exploding with questions and he still had more. "You get them home- I think I'll look for Emerald and Gero.. they could be hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:55 pm

"You guys both should find Emerald and Gero before we get stuck here forever... Luna and I will be fine on the way out since we now know our direction out of here... I'll see you at the house then. Good luck." Neru said as he walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Kai was slightly concerned that Neru just walked away- a monster could easily just kill Luna or Neru if it caught them off guard, but he shook it off. "Okay then, Minori, split up. If you find them.. just shout. Meet back here if one of us finds them?" Kai pulled the bow off of his back, loading 3 arrows into it. "Good luck." He mumbled, dashing off into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:07 am

"I think th--" Minori was cut off by Kai running into the forest. "Well, alrighty~." Minori said as he ran in the opposite direction of Kai. "I hope Neru and Luna will be alright," he thought.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:13 am

Neru found the house a little later and knocked on the door, hoping for an answer. "Hello?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 am

Wren thought she heard something and immediately woke up. She rubbed her eyes and thought, "I must've fallen asleep. Magic is so exhausting." She heard the noise again; it sounded close to knocking so she went to the door to check it out. Opening the door a tiny crack, she peeped outside, and saw Neru carrying Luna. Wren opened her eyes wide as she opened the door in a similar fashion, "Are you two okay?!" She screamed. "Where are the others?!"
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 am

"Kai and Minori went to look for Emerald and Gero... I'm fine but Luna seems to have been knocked out... Don't know why..." Neru said as he walked inside the house. He put Luna on a bed and walked out of the room so that she could sleep. "I guess all we can do right now is hope that Kai and Minori find Emerald and Gero..."

((YES A BED. LUNA CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY IN A BED AND NOT IN NERU'S ARMS))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:28 am

Kai went through the forest, killing any monsters in his path. "Gero?!" He shouted, walking. "Emerald?! Where are you guys!" Kai glanced to his right, thinking he saw a human-like figure. "Ugh." He muttered

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:30 am

"Umm..lemme cast some spells on her for some safety precautions," Wren said as she performed some spells. "Alright. Now we wait, I guess," Wren said feeling a bit woozy with a slight headache.

~~
"Nothing so far," Minori thought. "Where the heck are they?!"
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 am

Gero thought he saw Kai. "Can't be...." He thought. Gero wanted to make sure that it was really Kai so he walked towards the human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:37 am

"Emerald? Gero?!" Minori shouted for a while before giving up. From then on, he just trudged around searching for one of them, a footprint, anything.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:39 am

"Gero!" Kai nearly hugged the guy. "Listen, we have to go get Minori. We've been looking everywhere for you and Emerald! Speaking of which, where is she?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next