Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 Empty ~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD)

Post by jess Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

xD Okay so, I saw that Taylor said on the chat box that she wanted someone to make a Clique roleplay because she was too lazy. Well I have way too much time on my hands this weekend, cuz my dad took me to work, SO here ya go Taylor. xDD Your welcome.

~The Right Clique~

So, I don't really know what Taylor wanted like the main story part of this to be, so I'll talk to her a bit. In the meantime, here goes nothing...:

At East Clinton School, you'll never have a regular day. One minute you're in the most popular clique at school...the next? You're at the bottom of the food chain. Being a student there takes guts, because your first day at ECS, could just turn into your last day there. Why, you may ask? Well that's because on your first day, you must choose which clique you fit into the best...but keep in mind, that clique could be the laughing stock of the whole town, and that could effect your reputation for the rest of your life.

~Rules~

~All forum rules apply (duh)
~Romance is accepted, just don't go too far, if ya know what I mean
~Fighting/Bullying is allowed, but please keep it mostly to a minimum
~You can have as many characters as you want
~Please keep your character's basic personality to the stereotypes of whatever clique you want him/her to be in. Because how strange would it be for a complete class clown, goofball to be hanging out with the popular pretty girls? xD
~Please type as if you have an education. If you can't write better than your three year old sister, then get off this topic and go find help.
~No killing...please, this is a school. xD
~Different cliques mainly hate each other, so pay attention. If two cliques are 'rivals' they basically never get along, but it can happen to spice up the role play or something. xD

~The Cliques~

Choose wisely.

~Popular Girls~
The typical, snooty, vain girls. Total kiss ups to teachers and hot guys. Almost all they care about is being pretty, with tons of makeup on and the highest fashionable clothes; getting boyfriends; and making fun of the unpopular girls.

Rival(s) : Shy People
Buddy Clique : the Jocks

~The Jocks~ Everyone knows these guys as the athletes. The stars of the football team. And, the only people who are able to make the Popular Girl's heart's melt just by looking at them. They're basically the popular boys.

Rival(s) : Class Clowns
Buddy Clique : Popular Girls

~Emo / Goths~ These are the guys who are very passionate and emotional. They don't judge one another, unless you're not an Emo. They're very different from the other cliques, and you can tell just by the way they dress, look, and act. They basically just go with the flow of everyone around them. This is the groups for freaks to be freaks.

Rival(s) : Class Clowns and Bullies
Buddy Clique : Shy People

~Shy People~Your typical shy people. They don't like talking much, unless it's talking to the other people in their clique. They don't like getting noticed, and are a bit sensitive when it comes to fighting and such.

Rival(s) : Bullies and Popular Girls
Buddy Clique : Emo / Goths

~Bullies~ Bullies are one of the most common reasons kid's hate school. Why? Because bullies hurt EVERYONE and ANYONE who gets in their way...even people who don't deserve it. They hurt people emotionally and physically.

Rival(s) : Shy People, Emo / Goths,
Buddy Clique : Class Clowns

~Class Clowns / Skaters~ The typical rebellious, vandalizing, and absolutely HILARIOUS clique. It's always a good time when they're around! Except when they're around their rivals. They also love hanging out at the skate park. Not much else to say about these guys xD

Rival(s) : The Jocks and the Emos
Buddy Clique : Bullies

~The Nerds~ You know them as the normal nerds who actually LIKE doing extra homework. They actually pay attention in science class, and they're commonly made fun of for being so 'geeky'.

Rival(s) : The Jocks and the Popular's
Buddy Clique : Shy People and the Emos
~~~

~FORM~

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Clique:

Talent(s)?:

Interests:

~Yearbook~

((If you post a picture for the description of your character, then s/he will be added to the school's Yearbook! We will also add some pictures of their activities [Not actual pictures, just like pics we find on Google xD] Thank you Victor for this idea o:))

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 34jcbag
Kristen Parker
Aged 14
Shy Clique

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 1ev02b
Skylar Johnson
Aged 14
Popular Clique

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 141ti7k
Tyler Woods
Aged 14
Skaters Clique

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 281wvgl
Meghan Smith
Aged 14
Class Clown Clique

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 Amtz4o
Katrina Willows
Aged 13
Class Clown Clique

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 2jbrtsh
Alaya Monique
Aged 14
Shy Clique

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 Fyfzp2
Janessa Monroe
Aged 15
Emo Clique

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 4uc2rt
Colton Dixon
Aged 14
Jocks Clique

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 I73gpw
Isabelle (Belle) Ramos
Aged 14
Popular Clique

EVENTS/CONDITIONS
* This is the place where I'll be posting upcoming events for the school, like graduation, prom, exams, sports games, and so on. Also I'll be changing the seasons. This way the RP can be more like a school instead of being stuck in the same time for a year, and your characters can interact with the events if they'd like. Don't worry, I won't change this around a lot or rush anyone.

Condition/Time: End of school, start of summer
Events: SUMMER BREAK!

((Note, this rp is still under construction, however you may start to RP o:))

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Sky bit her tongue hard to keep from screaming at this skater chick. Her eyes widened as Colton said a corny pick-up line. Ew! She thought to herself, but she put on a fake smile. "Ah ha... Yeah..." Sky muttered, looking side to side.

Kris walked up to the worker, digging into her pockets. "Hi, erm. Two tickets, please." She gave the worker enough money for two, taking the tickets. "Ready?" Kris smiled, waiting for the worker to prepare the Paragliding thingy.

Back to top Go down

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD)

Post by jess Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Aly bit her lip. She would be honest, she was a bit frightened of this paragliding idea. She had always been afraid of heights. But she said softly, "I hope so." She gave her friend a cheery smile and said, "You ready?" She went over to the worker, and he strapped her into the para-glider.

Colton cursed to himself on the inside. Why did he even say that?! "So...whatcha wanna do..?"

Kat smirked, seeing he was having a hard time. She put her skateboard on the ground and stood up. She kick flipped it, so it was standing upright and she could hold it. "I dunno about anyone else..." She glanced towards Tyler, "But I think it's stupid to stay with the freak show over here." She skated out the door and jumped down the steps.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Kris nodded, grinning. The worker instantly pushed the two off, and they were soon soaring through the air. "Oh my God!" Kris shouted, holding on tightly; laughing and smiling.

Sky shrugged, twirling a curl around her finger. So far, this guy was incredibly boring and cheesy.

"I'm with you." Tyler smirked, grabbing a white t-shirt. He slid it on, then jumped into a pair of jeans. He tied his Vans quickly, skating after Kat.

Meghan shrugged and ran after the two. She was relatively fast- so it wasn't hard to keep up. "What are we gonna do?" Meg shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Kat skated a good while, before stopping to talk to Tyler. She was surprised to see Meg following them, as she cleared her throat and said, "It really doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm away from those people." Nodding her head towards the cabin. She looked around. "I guess we could check out the souvenir shop, and some other things, and maybe after it gets really dark we could always go night swimming." She shrugged. She was planning on just sticking to skating, but she figured it wouldn't be too bad doing some other things.

Colton rolled his eyes at the skaters leaving. He said, "Well...how about we go for a bit of night swimmin later..." He was used to the popular girls falling head over heels for him. He'd never been in a situation where he actually had to impress one so much. He sighed, a bit bored with the girl herself, who wasn't saying much.

Aly wanted to scream and laugh at the same time. "Eeeikk!" She screamed, seeing how high in the air they were. "OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod. We're gonna die aren't we??" She laughed. She tried steering herself through the air a bit, which resulted in her almost flipping the glider over. She clasped a hand over her mouth, feeling scared and feeling on top of the world at the same time.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:03 pm

"I'm up for that." Meg smiled, running ahead of them both.

Tyler grinned, skating past Kat quickly. He twirled his board, landing on it again.

Sky rolled her eyes. "Know what? I think I'll go to bed." She wasn't interested in this guy; and it was obvious he wasn't interested in her.

Kris held on tighter as she laughed and screamed. "Wow, I didn't know we'd go.. this high!" She laughed, daring to look down.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Kat smirked at Tyler. "Show off." She taunted, skating ahead of him quickly, and jumping on the step railings, skidding along it. She finally jumped off the railing, doing a 360, and landed...tripping a bit. She smirked again and skated forwards.

Colton rolled his eyes and went outside. Some of his Jock buddies went out with him, and they played a game of volleyball.

Aly looked around. "Neither did I...but...but this is amazing!" She grinned.

Janessa went to bed too, pulling the covers up over her head. She didn't trust anyone in the room, so she snuck her hand down to her suitcase and grabbed her knife. She usually used it to cut herself, but now? It was her weapon in worst case scenario.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Tyler laughed, cut her off and looked back. "Nice trip!" He joked. Tyler did a laser flip, landing on his feet on the board. He skated a bit farther, and did a Varial Heelflip-- a trick few people from his Clique managed to do. Tyler jumped in the air, doing a Heelflilp Indy Grab, spinning the air quickly, grabbing his board, and slamming down. He reached in the back of his jeans, pulling out 2 cans of spray paint. Tyler grinned, shaking them up.

Meghan eventally gave up, retiring back to her cabin.

Sky placed a Sleep Mask over her eyes, pulling the covers over her brown hair. She closed her eyes, soon falling asleep..

Kris kept giggling and screaming as they soared through the air. They eventually flew down, and Kris' face erupted into a huge grin. "Wow." She giggled. "Hey, you wanna get a 'midnight snack'?" Kris asked, putting air quotations around 'midnight snack'.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Aly took a breath of deep air. She was terrified the whole time, but it sure was worth it! Aly giggled and said, "Sure, why not?"

Kat rolled her eyes playfully and skated forward. She did a quick kick flip and looked at Tyler. "Whoa whoa wait...what are you doing man?" A sly grin appearing on her face.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Tyler passed her a can of paint. He hopped off his board, shoving it behind a tree. Tyler walked towards a cabin, shook the can of paint a final time, and began painting with a smirk.

Kris smiled and began walking along towards what looked like a food court. As she was walking- she noticed the two skaters they bunked with spray painting a cabin. "Aly.." She whispered, pointing towards them.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Kat smirked evilly and ran up next to him and started painting. She did the word 'Catz' in graffiti writing. Then she just drew a bunch of nonsense.

Aly crouched down and whispered, "Oh my gosh..." Aly walked toward a large trash bin and hid behind it, not wanting the teens to see her. "What do we do?!" She whisper-shouted.

Kat looked around, thinking she heard something. She shrugged it off and went back to painting.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Tyler eventually ran out of paint, and the cabin was a huge mess of colors. With a smirk, he threw the can over the cabin, where it landed with a Clink! Tyler turned towards Kat and he motioned for her to hurry. He grabbed his board from behind a tree, jumping on it and began skating away, hopping on and off railings.

Kris shrugged and began fidgeting with her braid- something she often did when she was nervous. "I.... I don't... I don't know.." She stuttered, biting her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Kat threw her can of spray paint beside Tyler's, and hopped on her skateboard to follow him. Kat looked behind her, at the graffiti one last time, before smirking and laughing evilly. "So what shall we do now, huh bad boy?"

Aly took in a sharp breath of air and whispered, "I...I think we'll have to...tell on em." A worried look came across her face. If they reported the graffiti crime to the front office...would the graffiti artists knew who did it? She suddenly realized that they were skateboarding, and said quickly, "Kris, didn't you say there were skaters in the cabin?!"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Tyler snickered a bit, skating forwards. "Ah, I don't know. Smash a car or two?" He suggested, then smiled to show he was kidding. "How 'bout a night swim?" Tyler didn't wait for an answer, and he stripped himself of his shirt and pants, hopping off his board. He tucked the skateboard under his arm, running towards the water.

Kris' eyes widened. "That's them!" She whispered frantically. "We're cabin-mates with criminals." Kris choked, pointing a finger.

((Ok, I'm considering getting rid of Meg and replacing her with a new character. I dn't really have any plans for Meghan, xD

~FORM~

Name: Ariana Rivers (Aria)

Looks: Aria has blonde hair that flows past her shoulders in beachy waves. Several brown highlights are streaked through out it. Her eyes are an aqua blue with a ring of green around them- giving them a sea green color. They are normally the first thing people notice about her. Aria normally wears a large stack of string bracelets tied around her wrists, and a necklace with a music note charm. She tends to wear shorts and a solid colored, three-quarter shirt, along with Converse. Aria always has her guitar strapped to her back- and freaks out when it's not. She hates being without it, and will freak if anyone touches it. The ends of her blonde hair are normally dip-dyed different colors, sometimes pink-sometimes blue-sometimes green.

~The Right Clique~ Roleplay. (This is dedicated to you Taylor xD) - Page 2 1zvpiy1
Personality: Aria isn't your typical Nerd. She does do 'perfect' in school- and she seems to know everything.. But she isn't one to brag. Aria can never sit still- and she always has to be doing something. She's also rather sarcastic. Aria is impatient- and hates working with 'dull' people. She'll begin using sarcasm when forced to work with.. not very bright people. Aria is a bit misunderstood. She's a bit mysterious- and not many people know her name. Most people just know that she's the Nerdy girl who sits at the back of class- actually paying attention. Or, they know her as that music-obsessed girl that plays her guitar constantly during Lunch. Aria is a big music lover, and when she isn't reading a book or studying- she's strumming away on her guitar. She doesnt really care what people think of her which is why she doesn't mind being labeled as the Nerd. Aria is constantly made fun of- even at home. Her mom is often frustrated that her daughter isn't a popular, pretty girl-- and her dad, who was the only one who understood her, passed away after a plane crash- drowning in the ocean, which is why Aria is terrified of water and flying. Aria often expresses her emotions by singing and playing her guitar. She is of course-- intelligent and understanding, just like all the Nerds.

Clique: The Nerds

Talent(s)?: Playing the guitar/singing, and is quite intelligent o;

Interests: Music and Math.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Aly put a hand over her mouth, shocked, and stuttered, "I-it's not like they're...REAL cri-criminals...right?? I mean...we won't get in trouble just for being cabin m-mates with them.." She glanced at the graffiti they had left and whispered, "Might as well get some proof.." She snapped a picture of the graffiti with her phone, and then glanced out towards the ocean.

Kat giggled, then smirked, "God, Tyler, you sure like strippin' huh?" She took off her over-sized T-shirt, and ripped up jean shorts, revealing her black swimming suit. She shouted, "Bet I've got the guts to go out farther than you!" Before diving into the water and swimming out a bit.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Kris glanced towards the ocean where the two skaters were swimming. "I feel guilty." She muttered, rubbing her arm.

"With a sexy bod like mine, it's hard not to." Tyler teased, diving in after her. He grabbed her shoulder, pushing her backwards with a laugh.Tyler swam ahead, occasionally shouting playful remarks at her. "Slow poke!"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:04 am

Aly just nodded silently and put her face into her hands.

Kat rolled her eyes playfully at his remark. "Oh...shut up." She giggled. Kat screamed a bit when he pushed he, then leaped from the water and swam as fast as she could to get ahead of him. When she finally passed him, she shouted, "Who's the slowpoke now?" And smirked.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Tyler smirked an slowly began to catch up with her. He grabbed her and dunked her under water for 3 seconds before leaping up and swimming away quickly. "Still you!" Tyler shouted.

Kris walked up towards the graffiti-ed cabin, picking off some of the paint. "Well.. guess we should go to bed then?" She shrugged.

Aria stood in front of her mirror, looking herself up and down. Her hair was in the same beachy waves, her face was free of makeup, her guitar was strapped to her back.. Just like a normal day. With a small smile, Aria shoved 3 books into her suitcase, slinging the bag over her shoulder. She quickly ran down the stairs to where her dad was waiting. "I'm ready!" Aria shouted, adjusting her guitar. She piled into the car with her dad, buckling up. Aria plugged in her earphones, pulling out a book.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Aly nodded. "I guess..." She slowly started heading back to the cabin.

Kat burst out of the water after Tyler dunked her under, coughing and spluttering. "Hey! I wasn't ready for that!" She yelled, before swimming out towards him. Finally she slowed down and giggled softly. "It's not fair anyway since you're a guy!" She said. Suddenly her eyes widened. She didn't realize how far they had swam out. She looked up to see a large wave rolling over them. "Uh...Tyler?" It wasn't a super huge wave, it just seemed like it from how deep they were in the water.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Kris lazily returned to the cabin, throwing herself onto the bed. She closed her eyes and pulled the covers over her head- but she couldn't help but still think about the Skaters..

Tyler's eyes widened as he saw the wave. He glanced down towards the bottom of the ocean, and he realized that they really had swam out far. Tyler kept glancing at the wave then the bottom before deciding what they had to do. "Swim away!" He shouted, beginning to paddle away, glancing behind his shoulder to make sure Kat was behind him.

Aria stepped out of the car. The sun was setting slowly-and of course she was late. She gave her parents a quick hug and a kiss before dragging her bags towards the check in counter. Aria took the keys from the lady with a shy smile, stuffing it in her pocket. She quickly trotted towards her cabin, drinking in the surroundings as she went. Aria inserted the key in the lock, twisting it slightly, then turned the knob. Her face flushed as she saw a few people already in the cabin- sleeping. "Sorry." Aria whispered, closing the door behind her

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Jan woke up to the sound of the door opening, as she was a very light sleeper. She clutched her knife more tightly when seeing it was a person, but relaxed when she heard her say sorry. She sat up and said, "Hey I'm Jan.." It was someone from the nerd's clique, a clique that the emos commonly hung out with.

Kat did as Tyler told her to do, and swam towards the shore. Finally, when she knew she was out of harms way she teased, "Dude it's not even that big and you were all, 'AHH! Swim away! Swim away!"

Aly sat down gingerly on her bed, and quietly read a book in the moonlight. She couldn't sleep if her life depended on it. She looked at the popular girl and wrinkled her nose.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Kris pulled the covers over her head, opening up a purple book. She flipped through the pages, glancing at the words she wrote. Kris let her arm hang over her bed, digging into her suitcase, grabbing a small light. She held it over her journal, pulled out a pen, and began to write..

Aria smiled a bit when she saw a familiar looking face- well, not really- but all Emos looked the same to her. "Hi.. I'm Aria." She said softly, looking around the room. There weren't any more beds available.. "Um." Aria shifted her weight then grabbed a blanket from her suitcase, spreading it on the floor. She grabbed a small pillow she had in her bag, placing it above it. "Close enough , right?" Aria joked.

"Hardy har har har." Tyler smiled a bit, pulling himself ot of the water. He slid on his shirt, grabbing his board. "C'mon. We should go back to the cabin. We have a room full of Jocks, Bitches, and Ners waiting." Tyler chuckled a bit, already beginning to skate away.

Sky sat up in her bed as she saw a nerdy-looking girl entering. She turned up her nose as she saw the guitar strapped to her back. Sky resisted the urge to laugh as she noticed she was setting up a pity bed on the floor. "Right where you belong." She muttered, grabbing her cell phone. Sky flipped her hair over her shoulder and hid her face behind the screen, occasionally glancing at the new girl. She didn't seem like competition; beachy waves, tannish skin, nerdy.. The only reason Sky even bothered to look at her for longer than a second was because of her eyes- but even those were hideous compared to hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:35 pm

((Okay, so obviously this was a fail roleplay. I made Jan some sort of insane psycho freak, my jock wasn't even cool, and this was overall stupid. Would you like to start over?? let's say...start of the school year? We can still keep the character's we want, but I know I'm probably trashing some of mine.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2