Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
*Hush* ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
*Hush* ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
*Hush* ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
*Hush* ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
*Hush* ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
*Hush* ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
*Hush* ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
*Hush* ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
*Hush* ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

*Hush* ROLEPLAY

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*Hush* ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Empty *Hush* ROLEPLAY

Post by jess Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Hush little baby~

Some had a school project. Some needed new reading material. Some were volunteering, or tutoring, or even just gathering with a group of friends. No matter what reason, everyone...eventually makes it to the library.

Don't say a word~

Formerly known as De Libraria, the Bloomingdale County Library has never been the most popular library. Sadly, however, for some wild reason, you find yourself here. As you walk through the cobwebs crowding the always open doors, you cough your way through the musty air inside. A stack of books fall from a cart being pushed, creating a curtain of dust, as you come face to face with Barry. His sunken in, shadowed, and tired eyes immediately tell you to run. But you can't. You have to get this done.
You walk up to the front desk, as a rusted and squeaky metal rolling chair turns around to reveal Desmond, an old, white haired lady. She is so thin its beyond belief. You swear you can see her cheekbones inside her face. She has the same dark, sunk in eyes as Barry. But with her round glasses, smile wrinkles, and cheery grin, you ask where you can find what you're looking for.
She waves a fragile hand out to the thousands of books and, with a knowing smile on her face, she says, "Look around. I can guarantee you'll find what you need...though perhaps not exactly what you want." "Um...thanks...?" You mumble.
You look towards the first shelf and notice something strange. None of the books have titles or authors. Everything is blank. Strange... you think, as you reach for a book. Before you can open it, however, yyou hear a distant, soft, lovely tone. You glance into a room and see a woman with black, curly hair softly singing. "Hush little baby, don't say a word. Papa's gonna buy you a book with words." She sings to the dolls she's knitting. As you go to open the book you picked up, she sings another verse. "Open that book, and don't you cry. But if you can't find your way out, you will die." And another... "But if you solve the quest, and find what you need. Just pick up another book so your eyes can feed." And even more... "This gets quite addicting child, I should know. We've been here for thousand years in a row. But if you try to leave, we'll make you stay. After all, we just want you to get your way."
The rest is history because...the rest is up to you.

Shh! This is a library!
1. No playing as the librarians unless I say you can.
2. No perfect characters. Each character must have one huge flaw...one spot missing in their life. That is what they must find through the books.
3. This roleplay would be much more fun if we all slide into the same books. I'll take it upon myself to write the first posts in order to show what I mean.
4. If you have an idea for a book they can slide into...real book or not...just talk to me.
5. To survive each book, the characters must live to the end of the book. The start wherever they open the book.
6. All J4T rules apply.
7. No powerplaying.
8. Use decent grammar.
9. You better join this because its awesome.

Form~
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Why are they at the library?:
Missing piece of life/Huge flaw:

Remember...in the library there's no talking, texting or escaping.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

*Hush* ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Empty Re: *Hush* ROLEPLAY

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:57 pm

I stood on my tiptoes, anxiously waiting for Rox to open the book. After the creak from the rickety rocking chair, I nearly jumped six feet into the air. I was nodding when a little boy appeared, with cocoa brown skin and dimples.

"Well, hallo there," I got down on my knees, tucking my brown hair behind my ear, "Aren't you just the cutest thing?" On impulse, I squished his cheeks, something I did with Nellie when she was little. "What's a little kid like you doin' in this library?" I glanced up at Rox, "Naaw, Wes is a jerk. This little guy couldn't hurt a fly."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:53 am

R O X
I chuckled, glancing over at Westley. "Ay, West! Get over here!"
I turned to Reyna, explaining, "Yeah, I know he's annoying. But he's gotta see these books..."

WEST
"Hey, are you okay?" I asked gently, but still having a smirk on my face. I tried to look the girl in the eye and figure out what was wrong. She seemed really scared. And when people are scared, they need a super hero. In this case...yours truly.
"This library creep the crap outta you or somethin...?" I leaned against the wall, next to her, ignoring Rox's calls towards me. "Don't blame ya. This place...there's somethin...weird 'bout it."

((really crappy post but i'm trying to get them all together to open the book and then the fun can begin. xD ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:11 pm

RONNIE//
To calm myself down, I began humming songs in the back of my throat. I pictured all my favorite bands singing, all my favorite things in the world.. I managed to gather my composure just as a boy walked my way.

Okay; I won't deny it. He was cute. Like, really cute. His appearance was a little scruffy looking, like he didn't really try to make himself look good. And man, it was working for him.

Of course, though, I instantly freaked out. I'm horrible when I try to socialize with people, but I'm a complete and utter mess when trying to talk to guys. 

"Y...y..yeah," I whispered, constantly clearing my throat and messing with my hair. Yeah, yeah. I was acting like a total girl; trying to perfect my hair and flattening my skirt every five seconds. Whatever.

"Name.. Ronnie.." I kept my eye on a bookshelf, only looking at him from the corner of my eye. "Yours?" I asked carefully.

---

REYNA//
"Then let's go get the little jerkwad," I yawned, wiping some sleep out of my eyes with the back of my hand.

Without waiting, I sprinted off towards West. He was talking to a very intimidated looking girl whose face was bright red; looking really strange against her all black clothing and practically-white-blonde hair.

"Sorry to interrupt ya love birds," I stood up on my tiptoes, snatching the beanie off of West's head and carelessly putting it on my own, "But we wanna, oh dear God, am I really saying this?, open one of these books." I nodded my head at the shelves.

((oy i feel ya
i think im gonna make a guy character though idk if its too late?? i just feel like we need another guy))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:26 am

((omg yes go make one now we need more boys. do you know how tiring it is having to please all these ladies omg.))

R O X
A pang of jealousy hit me when I saw Reyna steal West's beanie. That was what I always did to him to tick him off, and now he didn't seem to mind. I always got pretty protective of my friends, and a bit selfish with them. I quickly shoved it away and said, "Yeah, seriously. look at this...nothing on the cover, no title, nothin'... " I trailed off, my eyes fixing on the frightened looking girl. Dang. I thought. I know this place is freaky, but she seriously needs to chill out.

WEST
"I'm West..." I said smoothly, with a quiet voice, right before the freak show strutted over to me. I rolled my eyes at the kid who was with them and looked again at Reyna, smirking. "Taking my hat? Really?" I smiled, noticing the jealous look which had crossed Rox's face. Ah, she was always like that. I knew she wouldn't hold a grudge though, 'cause she knew I loved her. Love you-u. I mouthed to her, as she rolled her eyes and tried to hide her smile.
"God, the books? Are you kidding me? We read enough books at school, who cares if they don't have titles or whatever..."

(idk i just idk really crappy post because it's late.)
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:01 am

REYNA//

I smirked, tugging the hat tighter on my head, "I'll get you a new hat as soon as we get out of this dump," I offered, crossing my fingers behind my back.

The girl who was once next to West had disappeared behind him, casually leaning left and right to be covered by his body. "Oy, you over there! Girly, with the black clothes. Yeah, you, with the cool hair," I shoved West out of the way, making a path for the girl.

"R..Ronnie," the girl immediately whispered.

I sighed; of course she was shy. Little secret here, folks; I hate shy people. They make me feel all.. uncomfortable, you know? Like, stop staring at the ground and say something.

"Well, hello Ronnie. I'm Reyna, that's Rox, that's Miles, and that's Jerkwad," I motioned to each one as I said their names.

I cleared my throat then, rubbing my hands together, "Kay, so, since I'm clearly the leader of this little group, I think it's only fair if I choose the book we open."
--

Name: Parker Landy
Personality: Parker has a sarcastic and easygoing sense of humor; he's always good for a joke. He has a certain easyness that just makes others feel relaxed around him. Parker's always loyal to his friends/loved ones, and would never, ever, betray them. He would literally do anything to save a friend; even if it results in death (and hes come close a couple of times). Parker always blames himself when he sees something wrong going on. Parker can blurt out things without really thinking.
Looks: Dark brown shaggy and wavy hair. He always wears a gray or green beanie, and rarely brushes it. Parker's eyes are a bright green color, with smile wrinkles. He has relatively tanned skin and scraped knees/elbows. Parker always carries his skateboard around with him. He typically wears a hoodie and vans.
Why are they at the library?: He and Reyna are really good friends; Reyna texted him and notified him that Nellie was missing. Parker instantly took off running for Nellie, and just happened to find the library and decided to check it out. whispershesortoflikesreynabutnotreallyidkitscomplicateddoyufeel
Missing piece of life/Huge flaw: I guess his huge flaw is that he would sacrifice anything for anyone. Maybe he's missing someone who would do the same for him??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2