Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN) Empty Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN)

Post by Butterscotch Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:59 am

!!!UPDATE!!!
There are currently no updates at this time.

Plot
Sometimes, things just don't go the way you want them to. Things happen and your whole world collapses around you. Or at least that's what it feels like. This is the story of friendship, family, love, hope, and of course, life at its best...and its worst.

About the Schools:
The two schools are located very close to each other so the students from the two schools often cross paths. Arkers students tend to be leaning towards the snobby side and they look down upon the Winchesters High students.

Arkers Academy - Prestigious private school with neat, preppy uniforms. Only the smart and rich may attend. Located up on the hill top behind Arkers Villa, where all the rich people live.

Winchesters High School - Public school located just a few streets across Arkers.

Rules
1) Romance & Violence is allowed (Keep it PG13)
2) No playing God (controlling rp, forcing others to do something)
3) No killing other characters
4) You may create up to 2 characters max but only 1 of each gender

Characters

::Females::
Slot 1 (Shy) - Taken - AllyButterscotch28
Slot 2 (Popular/Perfect) - Open
Slot 3 (Flirt/BoyMagnet) - Taken - Taylor:3
Slot 4 (Sporty Tomboy) - Taken - Admin
---
::Males::
Slot 1 (Rebel) - Taken - Admin
Slot 2 (Loner) - Open
Slot 3 (Snobby/Smart) - Open
Slot 4 (Heart Crusher) - Open

Skeleton (Form)
Position: (Slot number and gender; ex: Slot 1 Female)
Name:
Current School: (Arkers Academy or Winchesters High)
Looks:
Personality:
Biography: (Optional; About character past, etc.)

Last edited by Butterscotch on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Butterscotch
Butterscotch
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN) Empty Re: Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN)

Post by Butterscotch Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:16 am

Position: Slot 1 Female
Name: Elizabeth "Elly" Quincy
Current School: XX High
Looks:
-Long curly chestnut brown hair
-big and round shamrock green eyes
-small coral pink lips
-average height
-a summer dress that goes down to her thighs. the dress has yellow flowers on it and the rest is white
-yellow sandals
-school bag: light yellow messenger bag with a tiny 'E' embroidered on the strap
Personality:
Ellie is a quiet, sweet, and generous girl as described by others. She's shy and follows the rules and although she is sensitive, she's a strong person and hides her feelings well. She's smart and observant and understands feelings and emotions of others.
Biography: Ellie used to go to Arkers Academy, a prestigious private school that only rich, smart people could go to. Arkers was the stereotypical snobby kid school, uniforms included. Her parents decided that Ellie was not "prepared" enough for such a highly respected school and so they sent her off to the local public school as punishment. This school, XX High, was the beginning of her real life.
Butterscotch
Butterscotch

Back to top Go down

Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN) Empty Re: Roller Coaster of Life (Signups OPEN)

Post by jess Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:29 pm

(Form)
Position: Slot 4 Female
Name: Jackie (Jack)
Looks: Short, feathery, brown, pixie-cut hairstyle. A few freckles splashed across her nose. Big hazel eyes. Thin lips. No earrings. Nails are slightly chipped and dirty. Has a faded brown scar under her left eye from getting a brick thrown at her.
Personality: Jackie is a loud, sparky, young girl. She loves hangin out with the boys, and is absolute best friends with her boyfriend. Most of the girls at school either ignore her, or just tolerate her. She's loud, messy, and...well...what can you say? SHE'S A TOMBOY ALRIGHT!
Biography: When Jackie was three years old, her mother died, leaving her with her older brothers and her dad as role-models. Thus she became a tomboy and attended lots of parties...she was a wild animal. However, at one party, the boys decided to play brickball...like baseball, only they threw bricks. And when someone hit the brick, it crashed into her, knocking her out cold, and giving her a gashing wound just below her left eye.

This RP sounds great! here's my other character:

(Form)
Position: Slot 1 Male
Name: Damian Jones (DJ)
Looks: Short black hair. Brown skin. Gorgeous, sincere brown eyes. Strong.
Personality: DJ had always been on the shy side, but with becoming very popular at XX High, he's learned to grow out of that. But being popular seems pointless sometimes...especially when you already have a girlfriend! Now the only thing he uses class for is making Jackie laugh. He is a total rebellion. You tell him something's going to be this way and only this way...he'll find another way to do it. Rules are no match against DJ.
Biography: Like his girlfriend, Damian's mom also died, but she died when he was ten. Six years ago. However, unlike Jackie's dad, his dad softened up a bit. He has never dated another lady, and never will. His sister, Ashley, has hated her little brother since the day he was born, and it seems it will stay that way. DJ is living for only one thing now...little does he know, Jackie wouldn't last as long as he thought she would.

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Position: Slot 3 Female
Name: Danielle "Danni" Jones
Looks: Danni has gorgeous auburn colored hair that falls down her back in lovely curls framing her face. She has side bangs going across her forehead, almost covering her deep, mysterious, emerald green eyes. Danni's skin tone is fair; not fake tan, but not pale. However, despite her somewhat 'perfect' appearance, she has a big scar which she hides under he bangs, and a scar marking her chin from her father. She normally wears tanktops, flowly or ruffly tops, and shorts or a stylish pair of jeans. For shoes, she loves to sport a casual pair of colorful Toms. Danni almost always wears a beanie ontop of her auburn hair
Personality:
People assume Danni will be a rich, snobby girl. She's not necessarily that. Danni always tries to avoid a fight, normally walking away; she's not insecure about herself. Sometimes, she'll use her natural good looks as an advantage against others, something she's not proud of. Danni is rather mysterious; a turn-on. Nobody knows much about her personal life, just that she's the pretty, flirt at school. Danni has had many boys come up to her- but she's never accepted one of them. Danni isn't into short-term relationships, she wants someone who loves and cares for her, forever and always. Danni keeps her feelings and thoughts to herself, something that irritates other people- she's almost afraid of commitment. She can be sarcastic and snobby sometimes, but everyone has a flaw. Danni tries not to break too many rules, but sometimes she'll break just a few. She can be such a major flirt if she wants to, but she tries not to; she prefers not to have a 'flirty' reputation. Danni stays in her small group of friends, sometimes branching out. Danni used to be a part of the 'popular' crowd, but left when she realized they only wanted her to get 'boys' for them.She isn't very strong, but she can run fast. Danni is the flyer for the school's Cheerleading time; co-captian.Her flirty side really shows whenever she's bored, walking up to boys, getting her flirt on xD
Biography: Her mother died when Danni was only 8. She was confused and heart broken. Her dad began to abuse her physically and emotionally, turning her into his personal slave around the house. Nobody knows this about her, as she always hides her cuts and bruises, along with her feelings. Danni has an older brother and sister, who do know of the abuse, but try not to get involved.

This sounds like a great RP! I thought the 'Flirt' girl should have more to her than just being a totally obnoxious flirt. So I kinda added a backstory with the abuse and tried to make her a little more interesting xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterscotch Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Thanks for joining! (:

*There have been updates made.*
Butterscotch
Butterscotch

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 am

((So what should our first post be? Just about them in school or something?))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterscotch Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:50 am

Oh yeah, sorry. XD We should just start off in school.

I now hereby open this roleplay to um..roleplaying. (:
Butterscotch
Butterscotch

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:06 pm

((Okay great! Very Happy For me, since I have two characters, Jackie's color when she's talking will be Indigo, and Damian's will be Green.))

Jackie walked sulkily into her first class: History. Why oh why, she always wondered, did history have to be her first period class? She sighed and collapsed into her desk. Her mood at school probably would've been more cheery if she hadn't gone to yet another party last night. She didn't get home until four, and had to wake up at seven to get ready for school; leaving her with only three hours of sleep. She laid her head back and started to doze off...only to be awakened by the voice of her boyfriend, Damian. Butterflies started floating around in her stomach, just to hear his voice. "Hey sleeping 'BOOTY'," he teased, "You gunna make it through this class?" He rubbed her head, messing up her soft hair. She shook her head, setting it back in place. "Actually I was planning on ditching this crap and...well...I don't know. Maybe go down to the park or som'in until Spanish class." She replied matter of factually. Bailing out early wasn't exactly rare when it came to Jackie. The teachers are so used to it, in fact, that they have just started automatically crossing out her name during role-call. Damian smirked at her. She was cute when she acted like that...above everything...acting as if school was just a hazard in her very wild life. Usually, DJ just sat back and texted her during class. He would go with her, but he had already gotten a warning from his father. If his final grades got below a C, he would be kicked out for good. DJ shuddered to think of home and, without even realizing what he was saying, he suddenly agreed, "Ya know, that sounds good, Jack. How bout I come too?" She shrugged and excitedly said, "Great! C'mon let's go right now...before the teach gets here." He got up hurriedly, but then said, "Wait, I'm gonna see if anyone else wants to come." He walked over to Danielle and Elly, and asked them if they would want to join them.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down