Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY-

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- Empty Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY-

Post by jess Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:56 pm

This is just a regular neighborhood...there's a school and a town and blah dee blah dee blah...if you were on the chat box you'll understand that this was just made cuz we want just a neutral roleplay lol.

FORM
Character's Name:
Character's Parents:
Character's Background Story:
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- Empty Re: Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY-

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:07 pm

FORM
Character's Name: Allison (Ally) Walker
Character's Siblings: A younger sister and younger brother
Character's Parents: Her father passed away; leaving her with her mom, Erika Lynn Walker.
Character's Background Story: Her father died in a car accident, and the entire family went under depression. They lost their house, but Ally soon tried to see a happier side of things, earning some money, trying to make everyone happier. Her mom finally got a job, and now they're finally living in.. the neighborhood xD. After her mother gets home from work, Ally turns into the mom, making dinner, caring for her siblings, everything.

FORM
Character's Name: Cole Parker
Character's Siblings: An older sister, younger brother
Character's Parents: Mom; Jessica Parker, Dad; Simon Parker
Character's Background Story: Cole has had a very laid back life; making him a natural, easy-going guy. He comes from a family with no financial problems; so he's never had any real obstacles in life.

((Yay! :3))

Back to top Go down

Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY- Empty Re: Neighbors, Friends, More? -ROLEPLAY-

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 pm

(( Yay xD ))

FORM
Character's Name: Hotaru Makayami
Character's Siblings: None
Character's Parents: Fumiko Makayami and Jason Makayami
Character's Background Story:

Hotaru's parents are truly not her parents. They're her adopted parents, her real parents had to give her up due to money issues. However, Hotaru's parents don't take good care of Hotaru so she basically raised herself. Hotaru was an very lonely girl, and didn't have many friends. Hotaru brought many stuffed animals and talked to them as if they were human. She gained insults from many people, but she never did care. As long as Hotaru was happy and not alone, nothing will affect her. She's usually seen carrying her favorite bear 'Sparkles' , but she sometimes is seen with 'Star' a rabbit stuffed animal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Character's Name: Kemoro Rice (Yes, it's a real last name.)
Character's Siblings: Gero Rice (Older brother) and Len Rice (Younger brother)
Character's Parents: Gakupon Rice and Luka Rice
Character's Background Story: Only one of Kemoro's parents is alive.Kemoro idolizes one of her parents, but dislikes the other. Kemoro has an older sibling who pretends that he isn't there. Kemoro's family emigrated two generations ago. How does the community react to Kemoro's family? Well, truthfully, the family is shunned by the community. As for companions, Kemoro has a pet cat. It is clever and trained.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Thanks for joining guys! Very Happy
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:10 pm

FORM
Character's Name: Jadia (Jade) Woodrows
Character's Siblings: Anthony Woodrows, Belle Montoya (she's married), Kiernan (Kiera) Woodrows, and Mark Woodrows.
Character's Parents: Actually, this family was raised by the oldest daughter: Kiernan (Kiera) Woodrows; after their parents died in a terrible car accident...they were driving home on an icy road and drove right off a 250 ft. cliff.
Character's Background Story: Jadia, despite her sickeningly sad past, is a bright little child in a world of despair. Her raven black hair, purple sparkling eyes, pale white skin, and love of everything around her has made her the jewel of the family. She loves her family dearly, but when worst comes to worst, she's the first to give up on them...

(shall we start role-playing then?)
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:16 pm

(( Sure, who wants to start? ))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:22 am

((1, 2, 3, NOT IT!!!))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:14 am

((Not it~))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:19 am

(( Not it c: ))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:44 pm

((AHEM!!! Taylor...? I think that you're it then. :] xD))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:00 pm

((Fine I'll start xD))

"Kiera!! Get Mark out of my room!" Jadia yelled, as her 11 year old brother, Mark, was dancing around like a lunatic to the Bee Gees, Stayin' Alive. "AH! AH! AH! AH! STAYIN' ALIVE!!!" "Get OUT!" Mark stopped singing, and picked up a picture of Jadia and her old friends from Arizona. The family had moved here about two months ago, and Jadia missed her friends more than anything. Mark pointed to her best friend, Michael, and said in a high pitched voice, "OH MICHAEL! I NEVA TOLD YA THIS, BUT I'VE HAD A CRUSH ON YA FO'EVA!!" A sudden tear sprain to Jade's eye, and she quickly wiped it away. She wasn't much of a crier, and she didn't want to start any time soon. Jade took the photo from her brother and said, "Go away." Her older sister, Kiernan, walked in her doorway and said, "How about a please in there, hm Jade?" Kiera, seeing her sister's sad face, said, "Mark, c'mon, get out of her room. Seriously, you guys better get along, you're the closest in age." Mark, while leaving the room, taunted, "Closest in age, but not closest in swagability!" Kiera gave him a questioning look. Mark said, "What? She don't got swag...LIKE MEEE!!" Kiernan rolled her eyes and said, "Yo Jada, wanna check the mail? He might've sent you something..." Jadia shook her head no. "Oh come on, Jade, he's your best friend. Check the mail." Jadia slowly got up, walked downstairs, and out to the mailbox. Hoping the neighbors wouldn't see her.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Hotaru softly sighed while hugging her small teddy bear. She looked around and noticed Jadia but ignored her. "Sparkles, thanks for being there," she said smiling to her trusty teddy bear. "If only I can talk to people without being insulting for talking to stuffed animals.." she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Jade turned around, hearing a voice. She looked and saw a girl talking to her teddy bear. She knew that she should just forget about her, but something told Jadia to talk to her. Ugh. I know I'm going to regret this. Jadia thought to herself. Still, she walked closer to the girl, forgetting about the mail. "Hi. I'm Jadia." She suddenly felt very shy. "I...I like your bear." She smiled, hoping the girl didn't think she was being sarcastic, because she really meant it.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Hotaru hugged her teddy bear a bit tighter before responding "Thank you, I'm Hotaru. Hotaru Makayami." she said smiling slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:29 pm

"That's a really pretty name." She smiled before saying, "How old are you?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:31 pm

"Thank you, I like yours too. I'm fourteen, and you?" Hotaru smiled softly after replying.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 am

Jade half smiled. "Thanks...oh I'm thirteen. You know any kids round here??"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:06 pm

"No..I'm usually by myself since people think I'm weird for talking to stuffed animals." Hotaru sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:07 pm

(Oops, I was supposed to make first post xD)

Ally walked out of her house while carrying her younger sister on her shoulders. "Alright, you can go talk to your friend from school- but not for too long, okay?" She set her down, watching her wobble off towards the house across the street with a smile on her face. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw 2 girls who looked around her age. One was holding a stuffed animal- which Ally found slightly weird, but there had to be a reason why. "I've got nothing to loose anyway, and besides, a friend or two would be good." She mumbled to herself, slowly walking towards the two girls. "Um, hi. I'm Ally- Ally Walker. You guys are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 pm

"...Hotaru..Makayami.." Hotaru whispered softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:36 pm

"You okay? You seem kinda.. um, sad?" Ally smiled a bit. "I like your bear, Hotaru.." She realized it was becoming quite awkward. "Um, sorry, should I go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 pm

"I'm not sad.. I'm just..shy.." Hotaru said. "Thank you for the compliment, you don't have to go.."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Jadia smiled at the new girl, and twirling her black hair said, "Jadia. You can call me Jada. Or Jade. Or just Jadia." She laughed. Noticing the awkwardness, she quickly said, "Lived in the neighborhood long, Ally??"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:53 pm

"Oh, I see." Ally nodded at Hotaru, then turned to Jade. "Oh, I've lived here for almost a year now. And you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next