Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

~Maplestory RP~

2 posters

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

~Maplestory RP~ - Page 36 Empty ~Maplestory RP~

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ The old thread had a thousand replies. So this is a new thread. Go back to the old one located HERE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , for the storyline, form, mounts, ETC.

Rules:
Type as if you have an education please..
Deaths ARE ALLOWED. [Only for YOUR characters, not for anyone elses..]
No Cursing.
No double-posting [Even if you want to..]
[All rules from the original thread applies EXPECT the death one]

By the way, I'm CO-Owner of this roleplay[kinda] so just ask me or 'Neko' aka Kristy for any info. c:

[ I'm too lazy to type up the Luneru moments xD ]

--
"Dude, do you even have an idea where we are? How do you expect us to find them, if we don't even know where we are." Emerald said.

Last edited by Frozen on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:40 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some rules. c;)

Back to top Go down

~Maplestory RP~ - Page 36 Empty Re: ~Maplestory RP~

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 pm

"If that's true, why haven't you killed them all yet, including Emerald? They all are up to your potential, so why haven't you killed them all yet?" Darkie smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:43 pm

"You of all people know that a good plan takes time," Wren said, looking right into the 'Dark Mage's' eyes. They looked almost exactly like Emerald's except lifeless and menacing.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 pm

"You was alone with Emerald, about twice..You could've just killed her, and just claim you don't know where she is." Darkie smirked. "I'm not buying it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:10 pm

"You're just impatient, Dark Mage," Wren smirked. "If you wipe out one at a time, after the third one, you begin to lose their trust. You wipe out half and half, or maybe even all at once if you get the chance; there's no failure. Unless of course, you believe you couldn't do it." Wren developed a smug and sinister look on her face.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 pm

"It's quite surprising, how you're still with all these people, with intentions on killing them." Darkie smirked. "You're such a terrible liar.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Wren didn't drop her stare into the 'Dark Mage's' eyes. "You don't believe I could do it, hmm? The path of a bishop is quite a treacherous one; I've picked up my share of the dark arts... The world. Trusting is simply allowing yourself to be stepped on. You of all people should know that."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:36 pm

"Smart," Darkie froze Wren's legs. "But not quite enough, I will not allow myself to be swayed by such lifeless words." he smirked. "You adore them all, that's why you haven't laid a finger on them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 pm

"'Adore' is simply not the word," Wren grinned, shaking her head. "More like, I am intrigued by them. Exactly as in this case, you could've killed me in a split second after you paralyzed us. But you didn't. Don't tell me you didn't have the heart to do it."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 pm

"Hm. No. I was just weakening Emerald's conscious, she's quite the annoying type. You helped me on that one, it was quite difficult shutting her up." Darkie said walking towards Wren. "The thing is..despite her personality..she's quite skillful, not the best, but not the worst."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 pm

While the Dark Mage seemed to have been distracted, Gero pulled a card and fire came out of it. It quickly attacked the Dark Mage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Darkie smirked and changed to Emerald forcing her to take damage. "OUCH! Man really!? THIS IS ANNOYING! First of all I can't even speak in my own HEAD REALL-" Emerald was interrupted by Darkie switching back. "So annoying.." he said freezing Gero's hands. "Watch out, don't get frostbite you little baby."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 am

"I see," Wren said. "But really, do I have any reason to fight you? The Black Mage has never done anything to harm me. My past had nothing to do with his works. My own family left me in the dirt; killing these dunces would only compensate for everything..... Yet I never liked him." Wren smirked and jabbed the Dark Mage with her flaming staff. ""Or you, for that matter." She quickly held the flames to her feet to unfreeze them. Once they defrosted, she tried to walk, but her legs were numb from knee to toe.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 am

Darkie froze Wren's whole body then smirked. "How hilarious, you don't even know anything about what happened to those pity little parents of yours."

'..If I attack him, I'll just end up hitting Emerald..so how should we all attack..?" Faneru thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 am

Gero grabbed the Dark Mage and have him a hug. He felt very awkward. "Emerald... I know you're in there..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 am

"This jerk froze me," Wren thought. "Let's see...freezing. What happens again--oh right. I'm going to slowly lose consciousness and my heartbeat will decrease along with it causing a slow, somewhat painless death. Just great. To make matters worse, I absolutely cannot see a thing.....Well, dying won't be too bad. Who would trust me after what I said to that monster? It'd be one thing if I were lying, but there was a lot of truth there. No, I didn't have an intention of killing them; yet I do know all these dark curses and charms. It's also true that I can barely trust others." Wren mentally sighed. "Might as well await my doom."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 am

Darkie instantly switched to Emerald. "Huh? Gero?" she instantly noticed that Gero was hugging her and she slapped him hard. "What's wrong with you?!" she looked around and noticed Wren in a block of ice. "W-what's going on..?" she said as she melted the ice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:26 am

No matter how much Emerald's slap hurt, he kept hugging her, hoping that the Dark Mage wouldn't come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:30 am

"What's wrong? I can't see or hear anything when this one dude is in my body. Who's that guy anyway?" Emerald said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:43 am

Wren was already in the ice long enough to lose her consciousness. Then, she started to dream. In the real world, outside of Wren's mind, Wren clenched her teeth and wrinkled her brow. Wren saw everyone in Leafre. They were all older, maybe about a year or two. Everyone seemed happier, full of life. Even the sullen, Luna, who had often frightened Wren with her depressed disposition, had a gleeful expression about her face. This kind of thing was foreign to Wren. No griefs. No worries. No burdens. Suddenly, everything melted, then solidified into the scene she witnessed earlier. Except Gero was now fighting the Dark Mage, but --- Wren opened her eyes and gasped. She was freezing and started to cough harshly. Her lips were an intense shade of blue, and her skin was paler than usual. Wren breathed heavily.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:00 am

"Someone's taking over your body and they talkin to us like we're weak?" Gero said as he was stating the obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:01 am

"Huh? Really? What a jerk, I should beat him once he comes out of my body.." Emerald muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:04 am

Wren used her refresh spell to heal her freezing, but it would take about a good five minutes for the full effect to take place. She lay on the floor gasping for air. Wren hated the cold; this made her hate it even more. "Heh. A good dream," she thought drowsily.

((Please don't RP without me ;n;. Hopefully the wifi'll work tomorrow .-. ))
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Emerald looked around feeling pain in her head and noticed a block of ice. "Wren?" she said noticing small flashes of light, she quickly broke the ice before switching back to Darkie. "...That stupid girl broke it, and you were near death's door.." he said noticing the broken ice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Wren's refreshing spell already took full effect, and she was well and kicking again. Yet mildly chilly. "Oh, what a pity," Wren shrugged, holding her staff firmly.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Stevie watched in horror as a million things seemed to happening at once. She felt weak- like she couldn't do anything. Her eyes closed and an image of her sister, Jade, and brother, Jasper appeared. Jade seemed sad- while Jasper sat happily.
"Hello, Stevie." Jade said, frowning. "W..What? Are you um, dead?" Stevie wanted to slap herself for asking such a rude question so quickly. "I tried escaping that fire.. It came out of nowhere- just appeared.. It spread so quickly.." Jade's eyes looked dark, her face pale. "So.. I've.. I've lost everyone I care about?" Stevie whispered. "No, Stevie. You have your friends out there.. Emerald, Luna, Minori, Gero, and Faneru, yes?" Stevie shook her head. "I don't think I can trust them anymore.. Any of them." Jade smiled at her. "You can, but you've always had trust issues..Listen to me.. You have to trust them, do what they say. You're all in danger, obviously. You do have more power than you realize, but for now; listen and trust them." Jade paused. "This will be the last time we get to speak.. Do you understand?" Stevie swallowed and nodded, looking down; trying not to let a tear fall. "Good. Good luck, Stevie; I know you and your erm, friends, can do it." Jade raised her hand and Stevie's eyes flashed open once again.
"Dead." She mumbled, flicking her wrists, making her daggers go away. "Both of them.. Dead." Stevie shook her head. "We need someone quick, someone who is fast enough to damage the Black Mage before he gets the chance to turn into Emerald again." She said loud enough for only them to hear. "And not you, Wren. You've taken enough damage."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next