Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 37 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

~Maplestory RP~

2 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

~Maplestory RP~ - Page 37 Empty ~Maplestory RP~

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ The old thread had a thousand replies. So this is a new thread. Go back to the old one located HERE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , for the storyline, form, mounts, ETC.

Rules:
Type as if you have an education please..
Deaths ARE ALLOWED. [Only for YOUR characters, not for anyone elses..]
No Cursing.
No double-posting [Even if you want to..]
[All rules from the original thread applies EXPECT the death one]

By the way, I'm CO-Owner of this roleplay[kinda] so just ask me or 'Neko' aka Kristy for any info. c:

[ I'm too lazy to type up the Luneru moments xD ]

--
"Dude, do you even have an idea where we are? How do you expect us to find them, if we don't even know where we are." Emerald said.

Last edited by Frozen on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:40 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some rules. c;)

Back to top Go down

~Maplestory RP~ - Page 37 Empty Re: ~Maplestory RP~

Post by Hijiki Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:16 pm

"Ah, um, but I'm fine," Wren insisted. She did feel 'fine' after the refresh spell, but she didn't know if she was ready to take on the Black Mage or even the Dark Mage for that matter.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:18 pm

Gero had to think of a plan before trying to attack. He didn't want to attack Emerald. ''Ugh... what should I do?'' He thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Wren shot Gero an empathetic glance. "We have no choice..." it seemed to say. "Hope for the best," she said quietly.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:56 pm

"It's going to be difficult, but Eme..she's strong, she'll make through a couple of hits." Faneru whispered softly.

"Seems as most of you made up your mind. I was wondering when you'll all decided to attack me." Darkie smirked while making thunderbolts. "Let's get this party started."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:11 am

Gero got his cards ready. "How are we doing to attack him?" he thought.

Luna's glow grew at a very slow pace in which you couldn't even tell was growing. She twitched her finger, but that was it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:12 am

Wren nodded at Neru's words.

Minori figured it was okay to step away from the sidelines and joined them. He pulled his staff of his back and readied himself for an attack, or defense if necessary.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 am

Darkie attacked everyone with a shot of lighting before making icicles and firing them off. "The only good things about this girl..is her agility and her energy." he smirked.

Faneru sighed 'I'm sorry Eme..' he said getting ready to attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:27 am

Minori countered with his specialty, a poison spell. A thick, green, smelly liquid emerged from Minori's staff and landed on the Dark Mage. It seemed to penetrate everything and absorb into 'Emerald's' skin quickly, causing a toxic effect.

Wren shot an arrow towards the Dark Mage but doubted it's effectiveness. "You need to have more confidence in yourself," Wren thought disdainfully.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am

Gero sighed and got ready to attack. He tried the same skill he used before with his flames.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:37 am

"You didn't know? All poisons and burns go straight to your little friend. It's her body after all, I'm just a mere soul inside her body." Darkie smirked and dodged several attacks before creating more thunderbolts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:09 am

Wren didn't waver. The poison was only temporary, and she could heal Emerald later. A simple poison spell wouldn't get in the way of her refresh spell.

Minori's teeth clenched slightly, but from the corner of his eye he saw his sister's smug look. "Wh--Oh. Bishop; duh." Minori thought and rolled his eyes.

"Darn. Physical attacks won't hurt him?....." Wren thought. "There's no way we could defeat him; unless--" Wren hated to do it, but she had to at least try. Wren crossed her arms, forming an X with them. "Erom on ytinas. Dam si dnim. Dnim si tahw. Uoy nopu tsac ytinasni.....Dark Mage," she chanted softly but strongly. Any mistake, and A) she'll have to start all over, B) it'll back fire on her, or C) who knows? Curses are curses; they seem to have a mind of their own. After she finished, she fell to the ground from exhaustion. She didn't pass out or go into a coma, just collapsed. Wren was horribly fatigued, and it was clear that she probably couldn't fight anymore. Curses were hard work! Additionally, the curse would only stay in affect for ten to fifteen minutes. Unlike her healing spells, her curses weren't well practiced nor very strong.

(( Wait for JennyJen c: ......Sadly, I have to go to my mawmaw's house today...or tomorrow....however you look at it. So I won't be back til like Idk. Until I can access internet there, or just wait until 6~7pm tomorrow. Please don't continue without me .-. Please. ))
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:17 pm

"Stop talking..you're so annoying.." Darkie said attacking Wren, but missing by only a speck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Before the Dark Mage attacked her, she put her arms in front of her face to shield herself. "Nothing hit me?" she thought, looking up and noticing the blow went right passed her. Wren feebly got up and staggered a couple of feet, so she wouldn't be in the way again.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:26 pm

"Are you okay Wren?" Faneru said going to Wren's side.

"Why are you all shouting? You're all quite annoying.." Darkie said sitting thunderbolts off but completely missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm

"Ah, I'm fine. Just a bit light headed," Wren said dreamily.

Minori sighed with a slight smirk on his face. "You're so hopeless. Thanks though." He smiled.

Wren raised her hand and waved faintly. "Anyways, you should probably be more worried about your girlfriend," Wren made a childish, hysterical smile. "Goodnig--..," she said before falling asleep with a goofy expression that eventually molded into a neutral one.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:37 pm

"She didn't even finish say goodnight.." Faneru sighed.

"You're all messed up in the head, your friend is a bishop for peep sakes. She'll be fine, your other idiotic friend over here is out-here yet you all don't even try to help her.." Darkie said attacking but missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Gero got really, really annoyed so he got a card out of his pocket with a picture of tap dancing shoes. He tapped it with his cane and put the shoes on and started tap dancing.

((Don't ask. You know what happens when I eat cookies.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Minori blinked a couple times while looking at Gero. "What on earth is he thinking?" Minori looked at Darkie, aggravated, "What do you know?!"
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Darkie switched to Emerald and she started laughing "Gero? What are you doing? What an idiot!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Gero felt ashamed of himself and stopped tap dancing. ''Should I get a sombrero and piano to make it better?'' He asked, trying to keep the mood going so that instead of just standing there, he could do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Wren wasn't dreaming a smidgen. Just like it should be. But she was kind of curious as to how the dream she had previously was going to end; it cut off so suddenly.

Minori raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing?"
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Emerald laughed loudly before responding "Yeah! That will be awesome and hilarious to watch!" she said.

"Gero? What in the world are you doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 pm

''I can do whatever I want!'' Gero said as he pulled out a sombrero and a piano card. He tapped them both and a piano with a sombrero appeared. He tap danced around the sombrero. ''I hate my life....'' he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:29 pm

"What an idiot!" Emerald laughed harder. "G-Gero why in the first place are you dancing?"

"Gero, you must have such a sad life.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:31 pm

''Well first of all, I wanted to do something other than stand here. Second of all, Neru, shouldn't you be worrying about Luna? She's laying there out cold after she just saved all of our butts. We were already exhausted from the Pink Bean and all of those quests that old man gave us.'' Gero said as he stopped tap dancing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next