Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 10 Empty - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Based on Anne Sheehan's book: A Long, Long Sleep. You don't need to have read the book to join this role-play, even I haven't read it. xD My mom just told me about the book. :] It's set in the future, when a special sleep thing called Stasis sleep is invented. (It's where you can be put to sleep in this tube, and be awakened later on in a few weeks, months, years, etc. and still be the same age I guess.

Here's a summary on it, if you wanna read it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-STORYLINE-

You live in a world full of modern day miracles. Many marvelous things have been invented, and all these things better your every day human life. However, when a disease spreads across your town, your parents decide to put you into stasis sleep. After being placed in the stasis bed, and being 'shut down', some people bring you downstairs to a room filled with many other people in stasis sleep. However, the disease wiped everyone out and you were never woken up from the stasis...until 64 years had passed. When someone finds you and awakens you, everyone and everything you ever knew in life is long gone, and you must re-discover life. You can barely walk, eat, or do anything; and basically must be taught how to do everything...all over again. So your first post should take place when someone wakes you up, and you can barely move...and then the role-play will just go on about you re-discovering life. ((I know it's kinda complicated, but just trust me. xD))

-CHARACTERS-

In this role-play, there are two different types of characters:

PERSON FROM THE PAST: Someone who has been put in the Stasis Sleep and has to re-discover everything, after being awoken 64 years later.

PERSON FROM THE PRESENT: This person can wake people up from Stasis, and teach them the new ways of life...or just be a regular citizen from the present.

-FORM-
Name:
Age: (Don't add the 64 years to it, just what age they left off at))
Looks:
Personality:
Is your character from the past or present?:
Some things s/he left behind (family members, friends, his/her dream, etc.):

Okay, well, VOILA! *cuts ribbon* xD

~Jess
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 10 Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Kyle smirked and said, "Yeh, sure..." He picked up Jasey's gift to him first and said, "What's this?? From Jasey?! Awwh, you got me a gift, Jasey-poo?" He batted his eyelashes jokingly and said, "Alright, alright, alright..." He opened the gift and said, "Awesome, thanks so much!!!" He opened gift after gift from everyone else, and grinned widely after opening all of them. He high fived everyone, and gave Jasey a big hug. "Thanks guys...you, are the best...next to me of course." He kidded.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 10 Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:14 pm

"Mhmm, but Jasey-Poo will take her gift back." She stuck her tongue out, returning his hug.

(LET'S PRETEND THEY ALL OPENED THEIR GIFTS xD)

"What now?" Jasey shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:21 pm

((THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 Really, thank you!! xDD Phew, that's a relief.))

Seth shrugged. "Wish I knew." He chuckled a bit and said, "So what are ya'll doing for New Years??"

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:35 pm

"Reese and I were just going to watch the balldrop on T.V. as usual. Maybe buy some fancy foods." Jasey shrugged.

"Well, tomorrow I have an audition for a play. If I make it, I'll be playing the main character in a Christmas play on New Years." Emma smiled.

"I'll be watching Emma star in a play." Liam smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Seth wrapped an arm around his sister and said, "Shayla and I are probably just going to hang out in our room and do the same..." Shayla shrugged off his arm and said, "What? Watch the balldrop?" Seth nodded and said, "Yeah...why?" Shay looked at her phone and said, "Um, well Marcelline is texting me and she, Clarence, Bobby, and Jaysa are going to hang out at the diner downtown and watch some fireworks and...y'know...teen stuff. So, um..." Seth glared at his sister playfully then said, "Fine, go have fun." Kyle shrugged. Usually for New Years he just hung out with some girl he had met recently, but he was trying to stay dedicated to just being normal for once. Mani looked at the floor. "I guess I could hang out with you, Shayla?" Shayla shrugged. She hated it when everyone split up like that.

((Sorry it's so long, I just had like, no idea what to write. xD))

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just realized I got my character's colors wrong xD)
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Emma looked down at her watch and her eyes widened. "Oh my God, I gotta go! My acting coach is waiting." She rolled her eyes; Emma was never very fond of the coach. "Bye guys. Merry Christmas! Thanks for the presents and stuff. I'll see you... another time?" Emma smiled and quickly hurried out the door.

"I'm gonna go with her." Liam blushed a bit. "Merry Christmas! Call me when you guys wanna meet up again?" He smiled shyly and chased after Emma.

"Alright.. Bye.." Reese waved. "Mani, if you want you can hang out with Jasey and I on New Years?" By 'Jasey and I'- Reese really meant himself. "If you want to, that is." He shrugged, looking at the floor.

"Alright.. I'll find other plans, then." Jasey shrugged. She was sure her plans would mean working.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Mani blushed and looked at the ground. "If you have plans already, t-then it's okay. I'll just go off doing something on my own..." Kyle put a hand on Mani's shoulder and said, "She means she'd love to." Mani looked around cautiously. Why did she feel so shy all of a sudden?! Seth said, "Hey Kyle, you could come hang out with me an' my football team if ya want...we're meeting later tonight, and again on New Years." Kyle nodded and said, "Alright, cya guys." Then Seth and Kyle left. Shayla, without saying a word, followed Seth while texting her friends. Mani blushed again and said, "Reese, really, if you have plans with your sister I can find something else.." she smiled weakly.

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 pm

"No, it's fine, Mani. I'll find something else to do. We've spent every New Years together, it's time for a change." Jasey smiled and hugged Mani lightly before waving and walking out the door. "I'm going to go find.. some plans." She giggled.

Reese blushed a bit. "So, Mani. What'dya say we go bake a cake? You know, for New Year's?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Mani nodded happily, glad that this wasn't getting any more awkward. "Sounds great! The others'll love it." She smiled and said, "You got any cake mix around here?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm

"Tons." Reese grabbed her hand, pulling her gently into the kitchen. He opened the cabinet, grabbing 3 boxes of cake mix. "Hm, do you want to make chocolate, vanilla, or.." Reese narrowed his eyes to read the final box. "Strawberry. Or maybe all 3?" he wiggled his eyebrows jokingly.

Jasey walked into the coffee shop she worked in, quickly walking towards the boss. "Hey, do you think I can work New Years?"

The boss raised an eyebrow. "You want to work on a holiday? That's new." She grabbed the Schedule book. "Erm, sure. You can come in at 7, stay until.. Well, you tell me."

Jasey smiled weakly. "I guess I'll stay until midnight.."

The boss nodded. "Alright.. Well, Merry Christmas." With that, she disappeared behind the counter to make more coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:18 pm

((Poor Jasey :c xD))

Mani laughed at his joke and said, "While all three sound absolutely DELICIOUS...I think we had better just make one." She thought awhile then said, "Chocolate sounds okay...you good with that?" She said cautiously.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:22 pm

"Chocolate's my favorite." Reese smiled, throwing the other two boxes back into the cabinet. He grabbed a few containers of frosting. "Now for the most important part... This could affect your whole future.. Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry frosting?" Reese laughed a bit at his own joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Mani giggled and put a hand on his arm. "You're such a goofball." She laughed. Then she got very serious and said, "Okay, okay...time to be sincere. Umm...how about we switch it up a bit and have Vanilla icing, hm?" She smiled and asked, "Oooh! Any sprinkles?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:36 pm

"But you love me anyway~" Reese smiled, grabbing the vanilla icing. "Sounds good." He read the back of the box. "Let's see.. We need 3 eggs, a cup of water, 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, and..2 cups of milk." Reese read aloud, grabbing the ingredients from the fridge. "Let's do this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Mani giggled and said playfully, "Oh, do I?" Mani smiled and cracked the eggs into a bowl. She then stirred in the vegetable oil and said out of the blue, "I can't believe it..."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 pm

"Yup! You do!" Reese came up behind her, wrapping her arms around her. He grabbed an egg, cracking it in front of her. "Can't believe what?" He asked, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Mani giggled, "I just can't believe how far I've come...how far we've come." She glanced up at him and said, "You know, I'm glad I was put into Stasis...if I wasn't, I'd be stuck with my old boyfriend, Michael." She spat and rolled her eyes, remembering him. She then bit her lip, hoping he didn't mind her mentioning him.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Reese frowned. "He hurt you?" He raised an eyebrow as he poured a cup of water into the mix.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Mani bit her lip. "Uhh...well that was the past. It doesn't matter now." She looked down at a scar on her left arm, just above her elbow. It had hurt. The fight they had gotten into was so big, that a physical fight was just way too hard to avoid, and so he had hit her...with his pocket knife. She wiped a tear from her eye and added another ingredient to the cake.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Reese spun Mani around to look into her eyes. "What did he do to you?" He whispered softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:15 pm

A tear trailed down Mani's face, and she told him the whole story. She looked into his eyes softly, and smiled a bit. "But really...it does NOT matter anymore. There's nothing I or you or ANYONE can do about it until time travel is possible...but it's no big deal anyway, it's just a scar."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:20 pm

"Oh, Mani." Reese pulled her in for a hug, squeezing her gently. "I'm so sorry." He whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Mani smiled and wiped the tears of joy from her face. "Now are we going to finish this cake, or what?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 pm

"Oh!" Reese almost forgot about the cake. He spun around and emptied the rest of the ingredients in, grabbing a whisk to mix it all up. "Care to do the honors?" He gave Mani the whisk, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Mani grinned and said, "I will." She took the whisk gingerly from him and started mixing the cake batter up. When she was done, she asked, "So how long do we have to cook it?" and smiled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next