Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)  EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)

2 posters

Go down

Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)  Empty Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)

Post by Olivia The Pig Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:21 am

Pineclan resides in wide stretch of forest with a small river running down the middle; which often floods during Green-leaf. The constant shade from trees makes it difficult for patches of sunlight to make it through, and even more difficult to find herbs. However, there is a small patch outside of Pineclan territory in Twoleg Place. They are known for Bravery, Skill, and Fairness.

Clan Conditions:

Season: Leaf-Bare (Winter)
Dangers: This season has been cold and rainy, with prey scarcer than usual. Be prepared for less herbs, more sickness, less prey, and above all more ice/snow. The river has frozen over; be careful when crossing the ice, you may fall in. Fishing is not an option during this time.
Weather: The air has been frosty and bitter. The air and skies are covered in mist and heavy, grey clouds. The threat of snow and blizzards grow nearer, if it hasn't happened already.

Leader: N/A (Open)
Deputy: N/A (Open)
Medicine cat: SparrowFlight

Join Form Information

Name: Dont give your cat a name like "candlewick" or something "human-like." Cats, especially warriors, wouldnt know what a Car, candle, etc. is. Make the name relevant to the cat.

Past names: Ex: (Willowkit -> Willowpaw -> Willowshine ) Kit being a baby, Paw meaning theyre an apprentice, still learning skills needed for being a warrior, (Ending prefix) meaning that they are a warrior of the clan and have been taught all they need to know for being a warrior.

Clan: Pineclan or Thornclan (Pineclan forms are posted in this topic.)

Mate: Medicine cats do not have mates. Their clan must come before all others. Dont have graphic mate roleplays. You may have them walk into the forest with their tails twined, have them sit next to each other, etc. But no sex scenes.

Rank: Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat, warrior, apprentice, Queen, kit, or elder.

Appearance: How they look. Keep it realistic please. No "Sparkling purple and blue eyes and pink stripes." The occasional *lightly* colored marking is alright, as in maybe a small light blue star on their leg, but no neons or intense colors. Leaders may have a small star somewhere on their body.

Personality: How your character acts/behaves. Please dont fill this rp with "evil" cats. We arent looking for a clan full of traitors. You may have a character that doesnt enjoy following the leader's decisions on occasion, but if you are to have your character turn traitor then you should ask me/the leader of this clan about it. there are NO insane characters. These have only caused problems in the past, sorry.

Starting Age: (For now) you can start off as a warrior, elder, or apprentice. Warriors are especially needed, please dont fill the forms with kits and apprentices. I will choose the deputy/leader, submit a form if you want to be one of those two. this is not first come first serve.

Cats do NOT have powers. They cannot read minds, win every battle, or hear and see far places. This is not the series. Prophecies will be a "once in a blue moon" sort of thing. I will ask you if you want your character in a prophecy or not.

Example of entry form in comments.

Rules:

-Don't post one worded/sentenced rp posts. It's hard to reply to one rp to work off of.
-Don't get too graphic with scenes.. death scenes are alright, as long as you dont make your cat go "insane" and start slicing everyones throats open like its no problem.
-Your cat is not magical, they cannot win every fight.
-Dont harass others on this roleplay, if you have an argument to pick with someone, take it outside this roleplay and into private messaging.
-Listen to leaders/medicine cats/ deputies/ mods.
-Use proper english. Please. No "Homestuck, internet, or text talk." its easier on the eyes.
- Three cats maximum.
-Three strikes and your cat will either be killed, or you will be kicked out of the roleplay all together.

Warrior Cat language/name/other guide.: (Coming soon)

If you have questions ask me.

Last edited by Olivia The Pig on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updates)

Olivia The Pig
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)  Empty Re: Pineclan~ (Warriors RP)

Post by Olivia The Pig Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:33 am

Name: Sparrowflight
Past names: Sparrowkit, Sparrowpaw
Mate: N/A
Clan: Pineclan
Appearance: Mottled, Brownish-grey she-cat with darker brown splotches like sparrow feathers. Frail structure, tends to get very nervous around aggressiveness
Personality: Charismatic. She can quickly ease you into a conversation. This she-cat is quite talented in figuring out how a cat works, and how to get through to them based on behavioral acts and signal traits she picks up on; a good trait to have while negotiating with another clan.
Empathetic type of cat, she could very well be the first cat you could go to if you are having a rough time. She often takes lonely apprentices on patrols with her and teaches kits how to work out issues instead of holding grudges. However, she often hesitates before making/following decisions.

Starting Age: 32 moons (months)

Last edited by Olivia The Pig on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Olivia The Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:46 am

Name: Amberleaf
Past names: Amberkit, Amberpaw
Mate: N/A
Clan: Pineclan
Appearance: Amberleaf has a pale orange, almost extremely light brown fur. Her ears are a darker shade of orange, the same tint as her back paws. Amber's undercoating is an even lighter orange, and is the same color as her tail, although, her tail's tip is a creamy white. Around her left,bright green eye is a creamy white (same as the tip of her tail) spot.
Personality: Amberleaf usually walks alone, and has developed some sort of trust issue. She has a hard time socializing and being a calm, friendly cat. Amberleaf has a short temper, and usually snaps or growls at anyone who makes an effort to talk to her. She isn't an 'evil' cat, more misunderstood. Amberleaf has a very big pride in herself. She believes she can do anything and everything--and might just leap to her death to prove someone wrong. If you managed to break through her sarcastic and temperamental shell, Amberleaf would become very protective of you, and most likely soften up and joke around more.

Starting Age: 22 moons.

(I've never RPed as a cat before.. This should be interesting, haha.)

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia The Pig Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 am

(accepted o-o here have a roleplay)

Sparrowleaf sat in her den, nervously counting her ever shrinking supply of herbs as more and more cats become ill. She would be needing more catmint, seeing Whitecough and Greencough are common during Leaf-Bare. She pushed the assorted piles into a crevice out of kits' reach before making her way out of the medicine cat's den and into the forest in search of more herbs.

Olivia The Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:05 am

Amberleaf walked in circles around a large rock, flicking her tail back and forth behind her. She gently nudged a pebble along with her, kicking it harder with each step. Amberleaf eyed a leaf falling down from a tree nearby, watching it fall towards the ground. The second it gracefully touched the grass, Amber stomped down her paw, crunching the leaf under it. She lifted her paw, examined the crunched leaf, and kicked it aside with her tail before continuing her circles.

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia The Pig Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:19 am

(oops i said amberleaf before o-o)

Sparrowflight's ear twitched to the sound of a loud crunch of a leaf and glanced over at Amberleaf, who was pacing around Highrock. Not that this was unusual, of course. It just seemed like today there was something actually troubling the She-cat. Sparrow stopped to make her way towards Amberleaf and flicked her ear in greeting to the warrior.
"Is something troubling you, Amberleaf?" Sparrow questioned, watching the she-cat closely for cluess

Olivia The Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:34 am

Amberleaf twirled around to face the medicine cat. "I suppose you wouldn't know, now would you?" She hissed, circling around the frail-looking she-cat. "My sister, I assume you don't know her name.. Rosekit."

Amberleaf's tail twitched at the all-too-familiar name. "Got Greencough. Too strong for her. She was always small for a kit, the sickness was too much for her to take in." She narrowed her eyes, flashbacks of Rosekit curled up inside their cave, a look of pain and misery in her green eyes. "Your little apprentice.. Left her to die!"

"I took her to your cave, figured you'd have something to make her better. Your apprentice was on duty, and he said.." Amberleaf dug her claws into the wet ground underneath her. "Said you just ran out. He apparently went to Thornclan to get more catmint.. The little mouse heart didn't come back!" She hissed, glaring into the medicine cat's eyes. "Rosekit died, of course. All thanks to your poor judgement of an appropriate apprentice."

"That is what's troubling me. Is that detailed enough for your liking?" Amberleaf removed her paws from the dirt, wiping them on a leaf.

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia The Pig Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:48 am

Sparrowflight winced as Amberleaf got close and backed away a bit. "Yes.. I am aware of what happened to Rosekit." she muttered as she remembered the lively kit. "But her case was too extreme for anyone to help. Kits do not often survive greencough, much less with her condition.." Sparrowflight searched Amberleaf's expression for hints on what to tell her, but came up short.

"My apprentice went looking for herbs, why they haven't returned yet is something we'd all like to know. I was just going to go tell ( )star about their disappearance so that they could send out a patrol to Thornclan territory in search of him/her." Sparrow stood quietly for a moment.

"My apprentice had nothing to do with Rosekit's death. I chose them over all other kits because he/she's the only qualifying choice. They are a fine cat to take my place as medicine cat; you need to understand that they are still in training. They do not know exactly how to deal with these things quite yet." Sparrowflight's tail twitched as she turned and headed out into the territory.

(oops i wasnt paying attention while i typed )

Olivia The Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down