Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

~Maplestory RP~

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Maplestory RP~ - Page 2 Empty ~Maplestory RP~

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

**WARNING** THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY LONG POST (read it if you will)

Rules:
-Only one job per character
-Fighting is absolutely allowed, but no deaths unless they are monsters.
-Romance is allowed but don't go too far.
-Don't make your characters 'godly'.
-You may have as many characters as you want.
-Only one mount allowed per character.

Story line:
You were one of the many chosen ones. A very evil mage named 'Black Mage' has taken over maple world, creating monsters, separating towns, and causing chaos throughout the maple world. You were chosen......chosen to become very strong, form an alliance with other strong ones, and defeat the Black Mage.

Jobs:
~Warriors~
Hero (Uses a 2-Handed Sword and holy power)
Paladin (Uses a 2-Handed Axe and holy power)
Dark Knight (Uses a spear and dark power)

~Magicians~
Arch Magician (Fire/Poison) (Uses a staff/wand and deals with fire and poison magic)
Arch Magician (Ice/Lightning) (Uses a staff/wand and deals with ice and lighting magic)
Bishop (Uses a staff/wand and deals with holy power)

~Archer~
Bow Master (Uses a bow + arrows to shoot monsters with arrows)
Marksman (Uses a crossbow + arrows to shoot monsters with arrows)

~Thief~
Night Lord (Uses a claw + stars and throws them at monsters)
Shadower (Uses a dagger and does close combat with monsters)
Dual Blader (Uses a dagger and katara to do close combat with monsters)

~Pirate~
Buccaneer (Uses knucklers and fist fights with monsters)
Corsair (Uses a gun + bullets to shoot monsters with bullets)
Cannon Master (Uses a cannon to shoot bombs at monsters)

~Hero~
Aran (Uses a polearm and ice power + close combat to kill monsters)
Evan (Uses a staff/wand to control a dragon which has all magic skill elements)
Mercedes (Uses 2 crossbow guns to shoot magic arrows at monsters)
Phantom (Uses a cane + cards to summon skills/monsters to battle monsters)
Luminous (Uses a shining rod + an orb to control his/her power. They have a light + dark power)

~Citizen~
Demon Slayer (Uses a 1-Handed Mace/Axe and dark power + a force shield for protection)
Battle Mage (Uses a staff and dark power)
Wild Hunter (Uses a crossbow + arrows to shoot monsters. Also comes with a jaguar mount. Wild hunters cannot choose a different mount. Wild hunters can summon monsters if caught in a trap)
Mechanic (Uses a machine as a mount that shoots bullets at monsters. Also has other machinery like a teleporter.)

Mounts:
Wolf
Turtle
Frog
Owl
Unicorn
Horse
Chicken

Homes:
~Henesys; A peaceful, calm town. However, it's quite popular. It has a wide variety of shops, perfect for beginners that are just starting their journey to defeat the Black Mage.

~Kerning; A loud, always busy town. It is known for it's subway that leads to a very large mall. If you enter the station though, you'll find a path leading to the swamps.

~Orbis; A floating town. It floats on clouds that never fall down. It's in the middle of the maple world and has many different ships that are connected to different locations.

~Ludibrium; A town made totally out of toys and legos. It's a very kind-friendly town and has a very big clock tower. It is said that the clock tower leads to the deepest parts of Ludibrium that contains a very evil floating clock monster, summoned by the Black Mage.

~Leafre; This town isn't very crowded. It is said to be the old place where dragons used to once life. It's a very small town and the monsters there are very powerful. It is also said that if you grow these so called 'Dragon Wings', you can fly everywhere. It is a very dangerous quest to get them.

~Mu Lung; This town is very, very beautiful. Filled with cherry blossom trees that grow peaches. This town is said to be very crowded with pandas. If you go outside of this town, you may run into peach-stealing monkeys that WILL attack you if you try to take a peach.

~Amoria; This town is very popular and is filled with many couples. This town is where all the marriages take place. It is very pretty and doesn't have any powerful monsters.

~Ariant; This place is just like a desert. It has very strong heat waves and is barely populated at all.

~Aquarium; This is an underwater town. It's filled with many fishes and is home to many sea animals. It isn't very popular since it is underwater.

Pets:
Dog
Fox
Bunny
Cat
Mors (The controller of Death)
Metus (The controller of Fear)
Invidia (The controller of Jealousy)
Pink Bean

Form:
Character Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Home:
Pet:

I'll be surprised if anyone actually read this whole entire thing.

Last edited by Neko on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:37 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Correcting spelling mistakes o:, added deaths to monsters)

Back to top Go down

~Maplestory RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Maplestory RP~

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:06 pm

(Of course you can join!)

''Maybe we should get him somewhere to rest, then when he wakes up, we'll make him give you a reward of some sort. Especially when he made you kill over 900 monsters....'' Gero said. ''Mizuki, take this man somewhere to rest and come to me when he's awake, alright?'' Mizuki hooted, took the man, and flew away. ''Alright, now that's done with, why don't we get you, your wolf, and your Metus something to eat, shall we?'' Gero said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:22 pm

"That sounds cool." Emerald said smiling "But I doubt they'll let Ryko in. They'll think he's "dangerous" and such-" Emerald said making air quotations in the air before continuing "-but he's a sweetheart." She finished petting Ryko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:24 pm

''Don't worry. The place I go to accepts wolves in their place. I mean like, if they don't even let my Invidia in, they wouldn't let anything in.'' Gero said with a slight laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:29 pm

"Speaking of which, where is that place?" Emerald asked staring at her staff that still was in her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:33 pm

''This place is in Orbis, the town on floating clouds. Don't worry about falling though. The clouds are strong enough to even hold buildings. We can get their using Mizuki, but she can't carry Ryko, so we might as well take the ship to Orbis from this town nearby called Ellinia.'' Gero said, staring at how close Invidia was to Emerald's Metus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 pm

"I wonder what's keeping them in place.." Emerald said placing her staff behind her back, she then started petting Ryko. Ryko licked her hand and started looking around on guard. "....?" Emerald looked around and saw nothing moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Gero looked behind Emerald and saw a girl with long, black hair. ''Luna..?'' Gero said.

Luna was exhausted from fighting all the monsters she faced on the way to Perion. She sighed. ''Man, maybe I should go back to Orbis to grab something to eat...'' When she heared a voice call her name, she looked ahead. ''Gero?!'' She was suddenly excited. She ran towards Gero. ''Ah, who's this? Friend of yours?'' Luna said as she was wondering who this girl was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:08 pm

(( You're so sad Kristy, friends with yourself. xD. Joking Joking <3 xD ))

"I guess you can say that, I'm Emerald. I guess you're Luna. Nice to meet you!" Emerald said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:13 pm

((I would have given a shining spot to Taylor, but she's offline. D:))

''Nice to meet you as well!'' Luna looked at Gero's Invidia and the Metus next to Invidia. ''I'm guessing this is your Metus?'' Luna said as she snapped her fingers and there appeared a Mors. ''Looks like we got a whole gang now, don't we?'' Luna said, laughing.

''Yeah, I guess so.'' Gero said with a smile. ''We were about to head to the bakery you always sat on top of. You know, that building you sit on and stare at the sky all day? We were about to take a ship since Mizuki can't carry wolves. I thought of paying you a visit while we were going to the bakery, but I guess I won't have to. Shall we go?'' Gero said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:26 pm

(( Oh noes. D: ))

"It's a cute gang." Emerald said smiling. "Sure, hey Luna want to go? I'll pay for you." Emerald said still smiling, staring at Metus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:33 pm

''Sure! I was hungry anyway! Oh, you don't have to pay for me. I get free food there. Friends of mine work there.'' Luna said. ''I could treat you guys too.'' Luna whistled and there came running towards, a wolf. ''Kemoro, lets go back to Orbis.'' Kemoro, the wolf, howled. ''Let's go!''

''I'll meet you guys in the station at Ellinia then.'' Gero said as he mounted Mizuki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 pm

"Alright, come on Ryko." Emerald said climbing on Ryko's back and placing her goggles over her eyes, Metus sat down on Emerald's lap. Ryko then started running and after a while they arrived in Ellina. Ryko ran into the station and started walking. "Good boy, good boy." Emerald said petting her wolf. "Hmm, let's just wait until they see us. There's too many people so it's difficult to see. It'll clear up in a while.." Emerald said to Ryko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Gero landed at the Ellinia station. ''Mizuki, fly up and see if Luna or Emerald is here yet. I can't see them, it's so crowded.'' Gero said. Mizuki flew up and saw Emerald and flew right next to her.

Luna came to the station and Kemoro tried to stop because he almost ran into Gero. ''Gero! Watch out!'' Luna said as Kemoro was still trying to stop. Kemoro was atleast 1 centimeter away from Gero. ''Phew, that was a close one.''

''Slow down when you're almost to the station, will ya?'' Gero said, relieved that Kemoro didn't run into him. ''I sent Mizuki to go find you and Emerald, but I guess all we're missing is Emerald. Guess we gotta wait here for a bit...'' Gero said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:18 pm

"Hmm. Ryko lets just run around for a while to see if they're already here." Emerald said before an owl blocked their way. "Nevermind." She said laughing before continuing "Lead the way!" She said following the owl closely. "Oh hey! I thought I was the only one here." Emerald said as soon as she saw Luna and Gero. "How long until the ships here?" She asked looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Gero's eyes looked surprised. ''That was fast! Good job Mizuki! The ship will arrive not too long from now...'' Suddenly, a ship's horn was made.

''The ship's here!'' Luna said. ''C'mon guys, to Orbis!''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm

"Alrighty!" Emerald said running onto the boat. "The boat takes ten minutes so it's not that long" she said gazing at her watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:40 pm

''I heard some monsters called Balrogs appear during this boat ride...I'm going to stay outside and see if it's true. If it is, I don't think it'll be much of a problem for me to kill.'' Gero said as they boarded the ship. ''You guys should probably stay in the cabin.''

''Alright then, to the cabin, AWAYYY!'' Luna said as she ran towards the cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 pm

"Alright, call me if you need me." Emerald said following Luna into the cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Gero sat and waited outside the ship. about 3 minutes later, the sun was about to set. ''I guess I can sleep for a bit....'' Gero thought. A little later after that, Luna came out of the cabin and sat outside. ''The moon...'' Luna said quietly. ''*Sigh* I guess I should--'' Suddenly, Balrogs appeared. ''Balrogs! Where's Gero?!''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 pm

(( HE GOT KIDNAPPED OH NOES D: ))

"Hmmm, it's crowded....." Emerald said finally finding a spot to sit down. Ryko sat right behind her so she can lean on him. Metus sat on Emerald's head and watched people talk and laugh. Emerald watched Luna leave before she heard a scream. "Luna??" Emerald said getting up and running with Ryko and Metus trailing behind her,when she reached outside she saw Luna "What's wrong? And where's Gero?" Emerald said looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:03 pm

''I...I don't kn--'' Luna's eyes widened. She pointed to one of the Balrogs that was holding Gero. ''GERO! HOLD ON, WE'RE GONNA SAVE YOU!!'' Luna immediately pulled out her shining rod and orb. The orb turned half black and half white. Luna raised her arm with the shining rod and there appeared a very big anchor on top of the Balrog. The anchor was half black and half white, just like the orb in her other hand. ''Let him down.'' Luna said with a mad face. The Balrog formed a black energy ball. Luna put her arm down, and down went the anchor that hit the Balrog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:12 pm

"Ryko catch him if he falls." Emerald said taking out her staff. "That dumb thing won't release him that fast.." Emerald pointed her staff at the balrog as the orb glowed, lighting came out from the orb shocking the balrog. The balrog fell back releasing Gero as Ryko jumped and caught Gero. The balrog released a loud roar before disappearing. "Dumb thing, the roar bothers my ears.."

[ Her orb is located ON TOP of her staff... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:16 pm

''Gero!'' Luna quickly put away her shining rod and orb. She ran towards Gero to see if he's okay. ''He seems unconscious....we better get him to my house in Orbis, fast.'' Luna said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:29 pm

"This boat ride still has five minutes left until we arrive though.." Emerald said staring at the clock. "....I'll freeze him. It'll slow down his wounds a bit. I'm not able to keep the ice there for too long though.." Emerald said pointing her staff at Gero and freezing him. "Try not to touch him with your bare hands, you'll get frostbite." Emerald said to Luna handing her gloves. "Put these on, I want them back though. I only have two pairs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:18 am

''Okay, thanks Emerald.'' Luna said as she put on the gloves that Emerald gave her. ''I hope Gero's going to be alright...'' Luna said with a worried face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next