Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
~Maplestory RP~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

~Maplestory RP~

2 posters

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

~Maplestory RP~ - Page 4 Empty ~Maplestory RP~

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ The old thread had a thousand replies. So this is a new thread. Go back to the old one located HERE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , for the storyline, form, mounts, ETC.

Rules:
Type as if you have an education please..
Deaths ARE ALLOWED. [Only for YOUR characters, not for anyone elses..]
No Cursing.
No double-posting [Even if you want to..]
[All rules from the original thread applies EXPECT the death one]

By the way, I'm CO-Owner of this roleplay[kinda] so just ask me or 'Neko' aka Kristy for any info. c:

[ I'm too lazy to type up the Luneru moments xD ]

--
"Dude, do you even have an idea where we are? How do you expect us to find them, if we don't even know where we are." Emerald said.

Last edited by Frozen on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:40 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some rules. c;)

Back to top Go down

~Maplestory RP~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Maplestory RP~

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:44 am

"Are you threatening me?" Emerald said annoyed and a rustle came out from the woods. "Ah, Ryko. About time you showed up I was getting worried for a moment.." she said smiling and getting on her mount. "Well, I don't mind leaving you all. I hate being with people who don't want me around them. Tell Wren, Stevie and Luna I said Hi." she said turning away and disappearing.

[ Man she has my complete personality c: ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:47 am

"Emera---" Minori said before she left. "Bah! Where does she think she's going?!" Minori said, annoyed. "Umm...DO SOMETHING, GERO!" Minori yelled, beyond irritated.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:53 am

-- Lulz --
"Finally. No one trailing behind me, or annoying me." Emerald said smiling. "Ryko, thanks for looking out for me I appreciate it." she said still smiling.
She reached behind her back and pulled on her staff. "Alright, let's see if thunder can break ice.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:55 am

Minori looked like an empty shell of a person. "Now what are we gonna do?!"
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:58 am

-- c: --
"Well, that didn't go as planned.." Emerald sighed before looking for another flower. "Oh this one is pretty, it's a little rose." she smiled before freezing it. "There's about ten more, plus it'll just grow back." she thought before making a small thunderbolt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:00 am

"What a good friend you are!" Kai shouted after her. "She can go off, we can find our own way out. If she wants to be a sassy little girl- that's her problem."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:04 am

Minori sighed. "Alright."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:16 am

"Anyone got any ideas?" Kai asked, looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:17 am

"I guess we should go through with the plan and head north?" Minori suggested.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:18 am

~~~MEANWHILE IN A MAGICAL HOUSE~~~
".......I....love you.........Neru......don't leave........" Luna said in her sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:19 am

Wren jolted, startled by Luna's sleep talk. "Umm...heh..." she said awkwardly.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:20 am

"Alright." Kai took his bow off his back, just in case. "North it is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:26 am

"What kind of dream is this girl having..?" Faneru thought.

--
"Emerald." Emerald looked up and quickly looked back down. "Ah, hey Sapphire." she said staring at her sister, studying her. Sapphire had dark blue hair with light blue eyes that looks fake, her outfit was the same as Emeralds' but in blue. On her left ear rested a white feather earring covered by hair. "You look healthy, that's good." Sapphire smiled and sat down next to her sister. "Mhm. You look healthy too. Heaven is treating you good? If they aren't I'll have to kill the angels then." They both laughed softly. "Don't be ridiculous."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:41 am

"Who knows?" Wren stretched. "But whatever it is, it seems to have a negative toll on her."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:50 am

"I was thinking that. Speaking of which, what you think triggered her nightmares?" Faneru asked.

--
"How's life down here on old Earth?" Sapphire asked. "Meh. Boring as usual, you know the drill." Emerald shrugged. "You're weird Emerald, if another person came here and saw you talking to yourself they'll call you insane." Sapphire laughed. "I don't mind. I rather talk to my twin sister then idiots who annoy the heck out of me." Emerald shrugged. "I don't see how you have friends..." Sapphire said laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:55 am

"I'm not 100% positive, but I'm willing to bet that whatever caused her to become unconscious is causing the nightmares and did not have well meaning intentions," Wren said while feeling Luna's forehead. "No fever," she muttered to herself. "I'm going to check on Stevie," Wren said as she went into the living room. She felt Stevie's forehead. "No fever as well," she mumbled. "Could they have the same cause?"
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:01 am

"I wonder what set it off.." Faneru muttered.

--
"I feel weird today." Emerald said poking a flower near her. "How so?" Sapphire said tugging on grass. "I don't know. I feel like getting angry at everything." Emerald shrugged. "Hm. That seems weird. You do wake up in a bad mood, but you don't stay like that for a long time.." Sapphire said staring at her sister. "Mhm. I haven't told anyone since it didn't seem important." Emerald said turning her head. "Mm. It's probably nothing." Sapphire shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:05 am

Wren noticed the ring was on Stevie's finger. Wren thought for a moment, and then dashed to where Neru and Luna were. "NERU!" she shouted. "Have you been feeling strange lately?"

Last edited by Hijiki on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:08 am

"Eh? Just a bit under the weather. Why?" Faneru asked.

--
"That's what I thought. That's why I haven't told anyone." Emerald sighed. "It's fine, open up to your dear dead twin sister." Sapphire laughed. "Shut up, you're alive to me." Emerald turn her head away. "How corny." "SHUT UP!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:12 am

"Okay....Luna passed out, seems to be scared. Stevie passed out, but I have no idea what's going on in her head. It seems to have emphasized my exhaustion from when I use magic....Faneru is sad?.... What's the pattern here? Is there a pattern?" Wren looked up at Neru who seemed confused. "I think the ring is having this negative effect on us. Yet I don't know what it's doing exactly."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:28 am

As Stevie was unconscious, she had encountered many things.. Specifically; her past, a part of her life she had hated to talk about. Her heart was pounding as an image of her younger brother appeared; sitting under a tree somewhere in the forest.. Then she appeared; her back turned.. 'Turn around!" Stevie wanted to scream, but she couldn't. A monster appeared in front of her younger brother, killing him easily as he couldn't even fight back.. The image flashed to her crying; sitting with her sister who had disappeared- not dead.. just gone. Then her 'dream' changed into all her friends- Luna, Emerald, Wren, Minori, Neru, even Gero.. being killed. All her nightmares were coming true- the ones she loves dying. Stevie's body twitched as a voice entered her head; "All your fault he died.." It echoed. "They'll be next.." "Run away now.. Isn't that what you always do when you get close to people- run away so you don't have to see anything bad happen?" The voice taunted her. Stevie wanted to slash at it- but instead her body just kept twitching

{oooo. long post.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 am

(( That's a dark past, bro. D': ))

Wren sat down in a chair close to Luna and Faneru. "What is this ring doing to us?.....Alright. So, let's see. Luna is apparently, experiencing a nightmare where Neru is leaving her. Does that have to do with anything? Hmm....I'm tired; that's usual, but it's so elevated. What's going on?"

"I think we're almost there?" Minori said trying to stay confident.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:48 am

(yes. my dark side of my brain took over)

As Stevie lied there, another dream entered her mind; this time of when she was living on her own. Pictures of all her old friends appeared along with Stevie quickly running away.. Ever since her brother died; she was scared to get close to them; scared something would happen to them, so she ran away from her fear. She had debated running away from her friends here, but she had just never found the courage to do so.
~

"We better be." Kai mumbled. "I'm starving."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:14 am

"There!" Minori pointed at a distorted image in the distance that looked like Emerald and Faneru's house. "That's gotta be it!" Minori shouted.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:20 am

Kai quickly sprinted towards the house, knocking loudly. "Hello??" He shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next