Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

4 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 10 Empty - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's the year 2045 in a small town in New Jersey. It is the year of the apocalypse. Nobody knows how exactly it started; most think scientists were working on something and it went wrong, however some were predicting a zombie apocalypse was going to happen. You are one of the few survivors in New Jersey. While walking in the woods, you came across a camp. There were several tents, a table, and other kids of all ages. The leader then explained everything to you-- you are now at a survival camp, and you are now part of a team. They have your back, and you have theirs. While you're there, the leader explained you'll need a weapon and a backpack.. Take your pick..

Weapons: -Bow and arrow -Crossbow -Butchers knife -Golf Club -Axe

Backpacks:

Black backpack: Contains 12 arrows, 2 matches, a pocket knife, a t-shirt, and a water bottle.

Green backpack: A large waterbottle, a Fun-sized Hershey's *melted*, a small t-shirt, a key ring with a house key and a basic pocket knife on it.

Blue backpack: Contains a large water bottle, a flashlight, 2 batteries, a very small knife, and a small piece of cloth.

Orange backpack: Contains 6 arrows, a can of dried fruit, a pack of matches, 5 bandaids, and a small water bottle.

Places to visit: Occasionly, the leader will hold missions, rather it be collecting supplies, or just looking around. You will be able to travel to these places~

The Mall:: is infested with zombies in almost every store.

A village:: Has a small bit of zombies lurking around.

Pharmacy: Has zombies walking around the outside;;none on the inside.

Walmart >:3 ; Has 2 large packs of zombies in a few isles. The outside is clear.

Thrift Store:: has zombies here and there inside, but other than that is mostly abandoned...usually.

Form
Name:
Looks:
Special Points (character's talents/good things.):
Bad Points (character's flaws/bad things.):
Weapon:
Book Bag:

Banned Members

N/A

Team members and characters

((Note: If a character is 'OPEN' that means that anyone can RP them, or you can ask to have a character that is 'OPEN'.))

Rhailyn (Rylie) Falcon - gone

Kiri Hiroshawa - gone

Ryan Hiroshawa - gone

Primrose (Prim) - gone

Evan - Dead

Katrina (Kat) Willows - Jess's character.

James (Jay) Norton - Jess's character.

Melanie (Mellie) Gray - gone

Carter Smith - gone

Ricky Delgado - Jess's

Raine Delgado - Jess's

Denver - Dani's

Nashville - Dani's

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 22 times in total

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by jess Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Kat shuddered, seeing them. "That, I do." She remembered what happened the last time she saw them, and said, "We might be...better off, sneaking through?" She said timidly, not wanting to sound like she was in charge, instead of the captain.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:39 pm

"Yeah.. Um.. I guess we can cut through the trees; hide behind the trees if we think they see us?" Prim shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:48 pm

"Sounds good!" She was freaking out and wanted to get away ASAP. While running into the trees she made eye contact with a zombie. "Um actually...I don't think hiding is going to benefit us!! We need to distract them or somethin!"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 pm

"Alright, you guys go.. I'll distract them." Prim sighed. She walked towards the zombies, holding her arms out. "HEY, NO BRAINS! COME AT ME! FREE FLESH AND BLOOD RIGHT HERE!" Prim shouted at them. The zombies slowly made their way towards her, and Prim quickly got to work killing them. It took her longer than usual, as she was still suffering from depression. She was nearly bit while she was chopping the head off of one. Soon, all the zombies were gone; and Prim was left out of breath. "C-coming guys.." Prim whisper-shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:17 am

Kat whispered hastily, "No, Prim! It's too risky! We need to distract them with someth-." She stopped talking. It was too late. Prim had already gone off. A worried look crossed Kat's face, as she shook her head and said to herself, "Prim knows what she's doing. Prim knows what she's doing." When Prim had killed the last zombie, Kat smiled, still worried. She had just witnessed Prim almost get bit. She wasn't sure if she was infected or not. "Prim? You okay?" She looked into the distance and saw the town. "Alright! We're almost there!! C'mon Prim, let's go." She smiled.

"And there you go, you are free to leave, Mrs. Briner. Please come back on the date marked with an X, the nurse will give you schedule." James smiled as he gave yet another patient yet another shot. It was practically the same thing, every day, for him. Patients coming and going, some scared and some smirking, and him figuring out what they needed. It was perfect. He sighed and helped the pregnant Mrs. Briner out into the waiting room, as she thanked him for such a job well done. He rolled his eyes on the inside and said, "No, no. Thank YOU." And waved to her as she left. He walked up to the front desk and asked the front desk lady, "Marge, what time does my shift end today?" She replied, "In about two hours." He nodded his head and sighed. After he finished his shift, he would leave, and go home to an empty house. Nothing but his cat, Mr. Chiwosky, to keep him company. He turned to walk down the hallway, but suddenly heard a loud shriek. Quickly snapping around, he saw something horrible...a pack of zombie entering the hospital. But, not only were they scaring everyone half to death, [and probably causing many potential heart attacks! He thought] but they were claiming new victims by the seconds. He watched as the pregnant Mrs. Briner's skin turned an ugly green, her eyes turning jelly like, and dead looking...and then...he ran.

((Sorry it's so long!))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:23 pm

"Stay close to me at all times Ryan.." Kiri whispered pulling her brother close to her body.

"Sure.."

"No matter how disturbing something is, don't scream or shout.."

"Got it.."

"Guys, what were we going to do here again?" Kiri whispered loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Kat whispered loudly, "You're the captain! Not me! You think I keep track of all this?! I'M new here! I deser-" She stopped. Looking around cautiously, she said, "Did you just hear that?" There were growls and groans coming from the bushes. She whispered, "Um, we were going to town, right? Let's move...like...NOW!" She ran.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Prim quickly ran. After running for a few minutes, she turned to face them. "Well, captain what do you suggest we do now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Kat looked to Kiri, wondering what to do next. "We should probably go to town, like we planned..." She looked nervously at Kiri.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:29 pm

"I know that..I'm not an idiot... Ugh.. forget it.." Kiri whispered softly while running. "Fine, just go wherever you guys said you were going.. I'm going to the art store." she said holding her brothers hand and walking towards the art store.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:38 pm

"No, Kiri, I'm sorry..." She blushed at her big blabber mouth. Sometimes she just couldn't control her own tongue. She shook her head then said, "Prim, are you okay with walking around town by yourself, or would you prefer we stay together? It might be better to travel in pairs..."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:03 pm

"What a great captain she is. Leaving us for a stupid dream that'll never come true." Prim muttered. "I'm going to the hospital. See if there's any survivors.."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Kat nodded. "Well who cares about her? When she gets infected by zombies at the art store, we'll be in charge of..." She paused. In charge of what?? There really was no group left. What, only four or five people left? She shook her head, "Well nevermind that, let's just go to the hospital.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 pm

"I'm going to give up my position soon.." Kiri sighed loudly as she entered in the art store.

"Why?"

"Everyone thinks being the captain is so easy, but it's not... It's hard to divide the food up since it's limited.. It's also hard pretending your asleep and keeping a look out. I haven't slept properly since this started, most I've gotten was an hour."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Prim nodded. "Being a captain isn't that hard- she takes advantage of it sometimes in my opinion.." She grabbed her knife and began walking around the town. "So, where is this hospital? Do you s'pose we'll find any survivors there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Kat smirked. Suddenly she looked bolt right up. She heard screaming in the distance. "Well...I say...follow the screaming, and hope for the best. Be ready to fight.' She trotted ahead.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Did you hear that?" Kiri said when she heard a scream.

"Yeah I did.. I thought it was only me.."

"Let's go see if the others are okay, I hope they didn't get bitten.. I don't want to cut their heads off today.." Kiri said getting Ryan's hand and starting to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Rye left the camp when the zombies attacked. Being a light sleeper and highly paranoid, she woke up right when a twig snapped. She immediately got up, grabbed her golf club, and went into the woods to kill some zombies. Rylie cried as she violently slaughtered multiple zombies on her way through. "You're ditching them for my own personal acccord. You're so selfish." she told herself. Soon, she reached the neighboorhood near to the woods. Rylie scanned the houses and then came upon the house. Her eyes widened and tears built up in her eyes. Quickly, she dashed away from the house and took off down the road; eventually, reaching town. The few solar-powered street lights scattered across the city were very dim and hurt Rhailyn's eyes as she adjusted to the lighting. Rylie stealthily walked through town, avoiding zombies to reach her destination, the library. She kicked down the door and pulled a mini flashlight (which she found) from her jean's pocket and got to work. Strangely, Rye liked being alone, but it was also her worst fear. Any sound she heard, she'd tense up, grab her golf club, and stay on guard for five to fifteen minutes. But if she saw something, it was a whole different story.

((This is so difficult for me to make it seem like she's going crazy xD))
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:38 pm

xDD^

"Is everyone all right? I heard a scream.." Kiri said when she caught up to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:03 pm

"We're fine.. Might be coming from the hospital, though." Prim mumbled, grabbing her knife. "What's the plan, Captain Kiri?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:41 pm

"Well, there could be someone alive in there..So let's just go check it out.." Kiri sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:59 pm

"Lead the way." Prim mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Rhailyn frowned at the material in the book she was currently reading, An Encyclopedia of Diseases and Illnesses of the Sort. She was currently reading about Fields' Disease. Rye sighed and flipped the page, "Nothing I can relate to this disease." Rylie was trying to read about diseases similar to the unknown illness, which she dubbed Morvita (taking the Latin word for death, mors, and life, vita), that was creating "zombies." She thought that maybe their would be something that cured the disease other than a vaccine solution. On this page was Fifth Disease, which Rylie scanned, sighed, and looked at the page adjacent to it. "Fish-eye disease?" Rye thought as she skimmed the page. "Nothing useful neither." She grabbed a couple of pages between her thumb and index finger and flipped the pages. "Hmm...Kuru," Rylie raised an eyebrow. "I've heard of that; it had to do with a ca-- Yes." Rye smirked and read the page. Once she finished, she closed the book and grabbed another. This one was more for enjoyment, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. She laughed with a sense of nostalgia and started to leisurely read the book.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:03 pm

"Fine." Kiri sighed and went inside the darkened hospital. The hallways was filled when an scent of rotting flesh and papers scattered everywhere. "Stay alert, there could be zombies roaming around here."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:02 pm

James ran into his office and put as many things as he could in front of the closed door. It was locked, but he highly doubted that a zombie wouldn't be able to break in. After putting two chairs and a few other things in front of the door, he crawled into the corner and huddled there, shivering. There was no scientific explanation for this, and therefore, he was frightened.

Kat scanned the hospital, the smell of rotting bodies was almost too much for her, and she turned pale.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next