Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 7 Empty - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Based on Anne Sheehan's book: A Long, Long Sleep. You don't need to have read the book to join this role-play, even I haven't read it. xD My mom just told me about the book. :] It's set in the future, when a special sleep thing called Stasis sleep is invented. (It's where you can be put to sleep in this tube, and be awakened later on in a few weeks, months, years, etc. and still be the same age I guess.

Here's a summary on it, if you wanna read it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-STORYLINE-

You live in a world full of modern day miracles. Many marvelous things have been invented, and all these things better your every day human life. However, when a disease spreads across your town, your parents decide to put you into stasis sleep. After being placed in the stasis bed, and being 'shut down', some people bring you downstairs to a room filled with many other people in stasis sleep. However, the disease wiped everyone out and you were never woken up from the stasis...until 64 years had passed. When someone finds you and awakens you, everyone and everything you ever knew in life is long gone, and you must re-discover life. You can barely walk, eat, or do anything; and basically must be taught how to do everything...all over again. So your first post should take place when someone wakes you up, and you can barely move...and then the role-play will just go on about you re-discovering life. ((I know it's kinda complicated, but just trust me. xD))

-CHARACTERS-

In this role-play, there are two different types of characters:

PERSON FROM THE PAST: Someone who has been put in the Stasis Sleep and has to re-discover everything, after being awoken 64 years later.

PERSON FROM THE PRESENT: This person can wake people up from Stasis, and teach them the new ways of life...or just be a regular citizen from the present.

-FORM-
Name:
Age: (Don't add the 64 years to it, just what age they left off at))
Looks:
Personality:
Is your character from the past or present?:
Some things s/he left behind (family members, friends, his/her dream, etc.):

Okay, well, VOILA! *cuts ribbon* xD

~Jess
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 7 Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Kyle grabbed Seth's arms and said, "Seth. Chill. Just relax! Your sister is in danger now, because by you smashing the glass, you caused a break in the oxygen barrier!" Seth, confused started to ask, "Wha..." Kyle snapped back, "IT MEANS SHE'S GONNA DIE IF WE CAN'T GET HER TO START BREATHING PROPERLY!" They both watched in horror as Liam attempted to help her.
Shaylin tried to breathe through the oxygen mask as hard as she could. Suddenly she stopped trying. Her heart skipped many beats, and finally barely beated at all. "Hold on..." Kyle muttered, taking off her jacket. "Hey!" Seth growled at him. "Just wait!" He took it off and looked at her. Her hand was curled around a long piece of glass, and the glass? It was punctured in her chest. Kyle's eyes widened, "We need an ER! We need an ER! Call the hospital!!"
He helped her into the ambulance and then said, "Sorry Liam, Emma...I'll meet back with you guys in a little bit, okay?" He gave them a worried look and then got in the ambulance with Seth and Shayla.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 7 Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:34 pm

((LOL DITCHED)).

With a smirk, Liam and Emma walked into a cab with a fairly angry driver, and they arrived at a hospital. They sat in the waiting room, waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Kyle told the front desk lady his name and went in the room when they called his name. He watched as they wheeled Shayla into the room, and then told Seth, "Stay with your sister, I'll be right back." Seth walked in with her. Kyle walked to the room with Jasey and said, "Heyy guys..." He chuckled nervously and said, " 'Nother emergency..."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:22 pm

After Liam saw Kyle checking in, he went up to the lady,telling them him and Emma were there to see Shayla. The lady gave them the room number and they quickly walked into the room, sitting down onto chairs. "Hi.." He coughed uncomfortably. "Has the Doctor come in yet?"

Emma nudged Liam. "They only just got here, Liam." She whispered before looking at Seth. "Um, what he meant to say; is your sister doing any better?"

"Another? Seriously?" Reese shook his head, laughing a bit.

"Gee, Kyle.. You seem to injure a lot of people. First me, now another person? Smoooth." Jasey giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Seth shook his head, "I don't know. One minute I'm beating some guy up, the next she's in danger. I just wanted her safe." He whispered.
Kyle chuckled softly and said, "Hey, it wasn't my fault. I left this big guy, who just about killed me by choking me to death, I left him in the room alone, and he tried breaking his sister out. Glass pierced her chest and I don't know if it hit her heart or lung or whatever...all I know is I'm glad he's calmed down now." He shook his head and said, "Uh hey, uh I need to go check on some other people, so I'll talk to you guys later." He walked out of the room and into Shayla's.
Mani shook her head, "That guy has no idea what he's doing, does he?" She giggled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:51 pm

*ONE WEEK LATER: DECEMBER 20TH!*
~Shayla and Jasey were taken out of the hospital, Jasey having an occasional headache, and Shayla sometimes having chest pains. They had their surgeries, and a piece of glass was stuck in Shayla's chest; just below her heart. Jasey's surgeries went well; and she had a concussion, the Doctor explaining she'll experience these blackouts every so often. Reese is still very protective of his sister; just like Seth. Kyle is still the classic ladies man; Emma is always reciting lines and she's going to an audition soon, Jasey is still singing and writing, Seth is still.. Well, Seth. Reese is painting; and they've all been having a great time.. And now it's Christmas and they're about to go Christmas Shopping after a bit of Truth Or Dare!~

Emma, who was giggling while sipping her hot chocolate and curled up on the floor next to the fireplace looked at Reese. They were all at Reese and Jasey's apartment; there other brother was gone. "Okay, Reese, Truth or Dare?"

Reese took a sip of his hot chocolate before placing it down on the table. "Hmm, Truth."

A grin appeared on Emma's face slowly. "Who do you have a crush on?" Almost everyone knew it; and it was quite obvious.

Reese's eyes widened. "T-That's not fair.. We all agreed not to ask questions like that.." His face was becoming pale as he gulped.

"Oh, Reesey... Just tell us." She smirked and popped a marshmallow into her mouth.

"Hmm.. Okay.. I like someone." Reese crossed his arms, quite pleased with himself.

"Fine! Be that way." Emma stuck her tongue out.

Reese laughed and turned towards Seth. "Truth or Dare, Seth?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Seth smirked and said, "Dare..." He paused before adding with a smile, "...you chicken."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Reese put a hand over his heart. "I am no chicken!" He tried flipping his hair like a model, failing in the end. "Okay, I dare you to..tell us your biggest secret!"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:21 pm

"Isn't that more of a truth?" He smirked, "My biggest secret...oh gosh...probably that I sing along horribly to Justin...um...JB music....its a...It's a depression thing." He frowned. "Jasey, who Do YOU have a crush on??"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Reese had to bite back a laugh. "Justin Bieber?" He tried to imagine Seth; a guy nobody wanted to anger; singing along to Justin Bieber. "Heh.. Nice one." Reese put his hand over his mouth and began laughing and smiling.

Jasey was also laughing incredibly hard at the thought of Seth singing. She motioned her hand for Seth to come closer. Jasey whispered in his ear, "Someone......" And scooted back to her spot, smirking. "Hmm, Kyle, truth or dare?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Seth laughed. It was easy for him to trick people into believing him. "I hope you know I'm kidding..." He chuckled. Kyle said, "Hmm truth."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:34 pm

"Mhmm, sure.." Jasey smirked. "Okayy, Kyle.. Who do you ACTUALLY like- not just your girl of the week." She laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Kyle rolled his eyes playfully and leaned over to her. He whispered in her ear, "You know her pretty well..." Then planted a kiss on her cheek. When he sat back up grew said, "Liam truth or dare??"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Jaseys eyes widened as she scooted away a bit, deciding to sit by Emma. She quickly took out her phone, sending a quick text to Emma and Shayla; something the 3 of them normally did when they had something they wanted to tell the other without the boys knowing.
'Theheck just happened?!' She pressed send and looked back up, taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

Emma laughed through out the whole thing and took out her phone, replying with only a winky face. "(;" She looked back up to focus on the game.

"Ermmm, truth."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Kyle chuckled and said, "What is your darkest secret...and don't just say Justin bieber crap." He laughed.
Shayla giggled and texted Jasey back, saying, 'Idk. Gurrrrrl he lurves ya! GO 4 IT! (;'
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Jasey smiled and texted back, "Hed just cheat on me most likely ;P"

"Um.." Liam coughed. "I guess I'm a bit sensitive.. Y'know.. I play guitar.. I'm kinda nerdy?" He shrugged, fixing his glasses. "Shayla, truth or dare?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Shayla texted back saying, 'try him, he seems really nice.' Before answering confidently, "Dare."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:26 pm

'hes known for having 10 girlsfriends in a week.' Jasey texted back with a sigh.

"Okay.. I dare you to.. Kiss Kyle for atleast 10 seconds." He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Shayla shrieked before she could text Jasey back. "What the actual stuff, Liam?!??!" Kyle made a 'come here' motion with his finger and Shayla scooched next to him. She leaned over and barely even pecked his lips and held it for 10 seconds. As soon as she counted to ten she pulled away quickly and pretended to spit and choke on the germs.
"Mani truth or dare??" She sputtered out.
"Truth." Mani replied.
"Since its so obvious that he does like you, just tell me if you have a crush on Reese or not. And Reese you had better ask her out." She laughed
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:58 pm

"I do not!" Reese objected, crossing his arms and pouting.

Jasey got up, fixing her pajama pants. "Erm, I'm gonna go...Fix my makeup?" She mumbled, walking out of the room, into a bathroom, and closing the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Mani pretended to think for a long time, then said, "Mm...well he is VERY cute...I think I shall say yes." She winked at him. "Reese truth or dare."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm

"I am cute, aren't I?" Reese smirked, posing. "Ermm, Truth."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Mani gheld her hands up and said, "Reese, in all honesty here, do. You. Like. Me??" She looked at him with sparkling eyes, knowing the answer.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 pm

"Nope." Reese smirked, pushing his hair out of his eyes.

Emma started laughing.. Hard. "R-R-Reese.." She said, taking deep breaths. "You.. You know you like her." Emma giggled. "I'll help you, kiddo." With that, she pushed Reese towards Mani, smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Mani giggled, smiling the whole time. She moved back wards a little when Reese was pushed into her, only to step closer and look at the floor. "Usually I like a little personal space, eh Reese?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next