Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month???? EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month???? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month???? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month???? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month???? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month???? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month???? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month???? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month???? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month????

+2
JENNA
Rainbow
6 posters

Go down

GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month???? Empty GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month????

Post by Rainbow Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Hey um, does anyone have any advice about that special little time of the month for girls...????? Cuz my sister just started hers today, and she's only one year older than me...so I'm scared I'm gonna get mine soon too!!! D: But does anyone know any tips for her or something, because she's really upset and hates it. Sad Thanks
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ok you've been here awhile so what

Back to top Go down

GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month???? Empty Re: GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month????

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Oh dear.. Well, the first thing to remember; every single girl gets it at some point in their life. Don't feel embarrassed! Yes, everyone hates it.. But, it's womanhood, hon xD. Just always carry around an extra change of clothes, underwear, and that.. padding xD. Your sister should always carry around a purse/bag, too.. Take it to the bathroom; that way you don't feel so embarrassed if you nee those things; they'll be in there. If she ever feels awkward about it, she can talk to your mom or her counselor or a female teacher. Tell her she should keep a calendar. They come about every 28 days. Cross off the days as they go.. Normally, it lasts for about 5-7 days. If she feels pain, she can put a warm towel or bottle on her stomach, or take some meds. Take it easy and relax.. She should really talk to a female family-member with experience. ;3

Back to top Go down

GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month???? Empty Re: GIRLS ONLY!!! Umm...that special time of the month????

Post by Rainbow Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanks! I'll let her know. Wink
Rainbow
Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JENNA Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:54 pm

good luck on your journey to hell, herpderp

JENNA
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:14 pm

I have mine already; I got it when I was 10 so I understand your fear.
It's fine, every girl has to get it one day. She should talk to a female teacher she trusts or any adult.
It's fine; there's nothing to be ashamed about (:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Frozen wrote:I have mine already; I got it when I was 10 so I understand your fear.
It's fine, every girl has to get it one day. She should talk to a female teacher she trusts or any adult.
It's fine; there's nothing to be ashamed about (:

O___O Wow. 10?? You got yours at 10??? Well I'm glad to see that you can handle it so well and maturely! :] I got mine when I was 12...but don't worry. After 6 months, if you have all the right supplies, then it's just like nothing, and you can ignore it for the most part. I would suggest making a little kit, like Taylor said, and putting it in your purse so you can take it with you to the bathroom. :] Here are some things that ALL girls of the forum may consider putting in their purse:

-About 2 or 3 pads

-A couple tam...ta...oh click the spoiler!
Spoiler:
(things you wear in the pool)

-If you are responsible enough to take them, maybe some pain reliever medicine for the cramps.

-An extra pair of underwear, and shorts. (If anyone asks why you changed your shorts, depending on the situation, you will have to lie unless you wanna tell them the ugly truth. For example: "Oh I spilled some juice on them. Yuck!")

-Anything else. Yes, you can pack your mini teddy bear that helps you when you feel bad. Or you can just bring a handkerchief in case you cry because it started. (For the longest time, every time I sat down and found out it started for a new month, I just sat there and cried.)

Hope she feels better, and don't be scared that you'll get yours. Enjoy your childhood while you can. It's all part of life...disgusting, I know. xD
~Admin

jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:20 pm

OMG TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL SHE'S GONNA DIE!!! Hahaha just kidding. But ummm...oh right...well I suggest that you go to the store. Buy chips, dip, soda, and about three good movies. Then have her sit at home and watch them! Very Happy Helps me whenever I'm upset! :]
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libbie :3 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Everyone else pretty much covered it Razz
apart from: chocolate helps so so much...you need chocolate Razz
if she complains with pain alot when she has had her monthly visit like 2 or 3 times, maybe take her to the doctor (: they do special tablets that help with the pain if its rlly bad xD

btw, got mine when i was 10 -_-

Libbie :3
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Like.A.Boss wrote:OMG TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL SHE'S GONNA DIE!!! Hahaha just kidding. But ummm...oh right...well I suggest that you go to the store. Buy chips, dip, soda, and about three good movies. Then have her sit at home and watch them! Very Happy Helps me whenever I'm upset! :]

-___- I'm not even gonna...just...JUST GET OFF THIS TOPIC OKAY?!?! xD Freakin maniac! xDD

(and no guys, I'm not insulting him, it's just that I've known him for years so I can say that right to his face. xD )

BTW Libbie, that really sucks! Sad 10...10 is still a kid!!! >:-( how can this happen to innocent people!?!
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Like.A.Boss wrote:OMG TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL SHE'S GONNA DIE!!! Hahaha just kidding. But ummm...oh right...well I suggest that you go to the store. Buy chips, dip, soda, and about three good movies. Then have her sit at home and watch them! Very Happy Helps me whenever I'm upset! :]

Shoo! Don't you see the topic name "Girls only!"

Libbie, you're not alone. I also got it when I was 10, when I get it I stuff my face with ice cream and chocolate xD.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:29 am

xD That's a good idea, Jen! Very Happy xDD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:31 am

@ Admin and Frozen: MAKE ME!!!!!! xD Hey, if you saw a topic labeled "Boy's only" wouldn't YOU have a disturbing conscience telling you to click it?!?!?!?!?!?
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libbie :3 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 am

Admin wrote:
BTW Libbie, that really sucks! Sad 10...10 is still a kid!!! >:-( how can this happen to innocent people!?!

Frozen wrote:

Libbie, you're not alone. I also got it when I was 10, when I get it I stuff my face with ice cream and chocolate xD.

ikr admin, it sucksss xD oh the wonderful ness of woman hood.. xD

and same frozen, when times get tough..break out the food Wink
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Like.A.Boss wrote:@ Admin and Frozen: MAKE ME!!!!!! xD Hey, if you saw a topic labeled "Boy's only" wouldn't YOU have a disturbing conscience telling you to click it?!?!?!?!?!?

Not really, I'm not nosy xD but if I did click it I wouldn't post on it like you did XP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterscotch Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:29 am

Wow. I got mines really late. XD I got it when I started my freshman year in high school so, when I was 14. I was actually kind of happy haha. I was the last of my group of friends to get it. I absolutely hate...y'know, heavy flows. XD Actually to be honest, I have mines right now...so..blech.
Butterscotch
Butterscotch
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by JENNA Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm

I've had mine for nearly 7 years now, and all of my friends have started... I'm pretty experienced lool.
I suggest that you just go with the flow (no pun intended) instead of worrying about starting. I didn't carry a supplies kit with me haha. I started in Summer 2005, so luckily I was on holiday so my mum told me all about it. Most of my friends started while they were at school, so they just went to the nurse or asked someone (me -_-) about it lol. But when you have started, you will need to bring a kit a few days before you're due to start (I put mine in a makeup bag then put that in my purse Smile)
You should put in:
Pantyliners
Pads (even though I use tampons, I still put pads in, just in case haha)
Tampons (if you use them, I didn't until 2 years after I started)
Disposal bags (at my school you can't flush them down lol)
Spare panties (I suggest you get some comfy 'boyshort' ones, in red or black xD)
Wipes (like andrex ones or something)
Pain relievers (I have ibuprofen)
Oh and I usually make sure that I bring candy/chocolate and some coke to school, it makes everything better. xD

Sorry if that was TMI, but yeah lol. I hope you don't start soon.

Last edited by JENNA on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total

JENNA
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Is it wrong that all this time I thought he was a girl? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:

Is it wrong that all this time I thought he was a girl? xD

HAHAHAAHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterscotch Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:36 am

JENNA wrote:I've had mine for nearly 7 years now, and all of my friends have started... I'm pretty experienced lool.
I suggest that you just go with the flow (no pun intended) instead of worrying about starting. I didn't carry a supplies kit with me haha. I started in Summer 2005, so luckily I was on holiday so my mum told me all about it. Most of my friends started while they were at school, so they just went to the nurse or asked someone (me -_-) about it lol. But when you have started, you will need to bring a kit a few days before you're due to start (I put mine in a makeup bag then put that in my purse Smile)
You should put in:
Pantyliners
Pads (even though I use tampons, I still put pads in, just in case haha)
Tampons (if you use them, I didn't until 2 years after I started)
Disposal bags (at my school you can't flush them down lol)
Spare panties (I suggest you get some comfy 'boyshort' ones, in red or black xD)
Wipes (like andrex ones or something)
Pain relievers (I have ibuprofen)
Oh and I usually make sure that I bring candy/chocolate and some coke to school, it makes everything better. xD

Sorry if that was TMI, but yeah lol. I hope you don't start soon.

you. are. amazing. .____.
seriously. I wish I saw this before I got mine. D:
Butterscotch
Butterscotch

Back to top Go down

Post by JENNA Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Butterscotch wrote:

you. are. amazing. .____.
seriously. I wish I saw this before I got mine. D:
thankyou;D i just try to be helpful haha.
aww, periods suck don't they? its so awkward and annoying and UGH. lol.

JENNA
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down