Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
{Elements RP} - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
{Elements RP} - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
{Elements RP} - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
{Elements RP} - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
{Elements RP} - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
{Elements RP} - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
{Elements RP} - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
{Elements RP} - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
{Elements RP} - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

{Elements RP}

3 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

{Elements RP} - Page 12 Empty {Elements RP}

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Elements {RP}
(basically this RP is about people who can control the elements
while still living a 'normal' life)

{Rules:}

-Only one 'power' per character
-Gore is allowed
-Romance is allowed. Nothing too major.
-You're in nature, so there are no Ipods or cellphones, or name brand clothes
-No powerplaying or perfect characters
-You may have as many characters as you wish
-Characters must be either 12-16
-Please use good grammar and correct spelling!

[Form]

- Name (Nature-ish..):
- Power:
- Description/Personality:
- Location of Home:

[Plot]

You were on vacation at the beach. Everything was perfect; a nice cool breeze, the gorgeous waves.. Nothing could ruin this day. But then, you feel as if you're entire body is on fire. Something felt.. strange. You run towards the water to cool down, but instead you are greeted by a swirling ball of air! You pick it up and throw it. When it touches the ground, it erupts like a giant volcano, turning into a big glob of light.. Wow.. A voice speaks in the back of your mind telling you these 'swirls' have powers.. And you're now a magical being. Out of nowhere, swirls of water, wind, dirt, light, and fire appear.. You go poke each and every one of them, each on explodes.. Except for one specific one that flies into your body..The voice tells you to dive into the ocean.. And you do. You're taken to a whole new world.. A magical world where people have powers..

[Places]

*Sparkling Waterfall & Jungle-
The water constantly gushes down here, making it cool, with a plenty
source of water. The green, leafy plants here are plentiful, and the sky
always stays a pretty sky blue. Nestled in the trees, are fruits of all
sorts, also making it a yummy destination.

*Crystal Ocean-
The most gorgeous sea in all the land is located here. It's waters are
crystal clear, and you're lucky enough that you're able to take a dip in
there every day. Almost everything around you is blue, just like the
ocean..

*Snowy Falls-
It's
temperatures are always cold, but most that live there don't mind. No
plants can be found, but you live anyway. Located in the south, the
skies are always a dark, beautiful shade of blue with stars twinkling.

*Honeydew Beach- It's an island surrounded by water. The place you found your
magical powers. Mushy sand, beautiful plants, the temperature is always
just right. What could be better than here?

*Spring Meadows
-

Here, there's a gentle shower almost every day; accompanied by the
sweet scent of flowers blooming. No matter where you are, you're sure to
find any type of flower!

*Cherry Blossom Heights-t is very high up, giving it a nice refreshing
breeze. Not many dare to climb this mountain, but if you do, you'll
find the most beautiful cherry blossoms, and their pink flowers filled
with a delicious scent

[Types & Descriptions of the 'Powers)

(You can't change them, so choose carefully. Only one per person.

Note that they have more powers, such as simply controlling them

in general.)

*Fire Power- To help the fires start & help bring warm temperatures. Fire magicians are known as the bad guys; all of them having short tempers. Don't be fooled, though, they aren't the most powerful; but they are the deadliest. These magicians tend to be great with hand-to-hand combat.

*Light Power- To shed light on the growing plants & help the Sun spread light. Light magicians are quite strong. They can cast force fields;sometimes being able to shield themselves and friends from the most powerful magicians.

*Water Power- To keep the ocean waters crystal clear & create rainstorms. These magicians tend to be very common, however, very wise. They were the first magicians around, and thus, they have the most wisdom; many of them turning into wise magicians in their older years, people going to them to get advice.

*Wind/Air Power- To make sand dunes and bring refreshing breezes to the lands. These magicians are rather good with healing and medicines; able to heal the worst of scars. The strongest can even bring some people back from the dead. The wind/air power can be underestimated, however, they are sometimes known as the strongest.

*Earth Power-- To help the plants grow, and make everything pretty xD They come off as weak, but you don't want to get in a fight with them. Earth magicians are almost always very kind and thoughtful, however, they are known to past the most powerful spells; being great at magic, not the best at combat.

{Weapons}
If you want your character to have a weapon, check these out and ask xD. Please note that these weapons don't actually use the blade/arrows. If you have a sword, and you are a fire magician, the blade will be made of fire. If you are a fire magician and you have a bow and arrow, the arrows will be made of fire.

*Bow and Arrow- These come enchanted by the Earth Magicians to never run out of arrows. Use them carefully.

*Dagger-
With a long and slender blade, these are made by the Light Magicians. These can cause a lot of harm, use them wisely.

*Sword-
A deadly weapon, they are made by the Fire Magicians, forged in a volcano. Typically, fire magicians use them.

*Wands- Wands are typically used by Earth or Light Magicians. They are very thin, yet very strong. The wands choose their owners;; the owners do not choose the wand. Wands are known to be very rare, but quite powerful... if you know how to use one.

*Staff-
A staff normally used by the Earth Magicians for their spells, they were made by the Air Magicians.

um yeah. -cuts ribbon- xD If you have any questions ask :3

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

{Elements RP} - Page 12 Empty Re: {Elements RP}

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 pm

"If you can't come under, I will come up." Ash smirked. "Oh yes. Rain is being rather stubborn..Almost dead- It'd be a shame to kill her.. I've never seen such strong powers; she could take on Sky, if we could just convince her." He sighed then glanced at Rain.
Ash willed the water into a small funnel and shot himself onto the top of the waterfall, landing softly on grass, willing it to grab Rain. "What do you think we should do with her?" Bored, Ash captured Rain in what looked like a water icecube then clenched his fist, making the cube tighten his grip on Rain, knocking her out instantly. He released her, watching her body fall onto the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:15 pm

''Hah, such a weak body, but yet such strong powers.'' Aisolec said, trying to show her scars. ''Grr, these stupid long-sleeved clothes. Can't do anything without the scars!'' Aisolec shouted. ''Gah, screw it! As long as I have movements at this moment, I'm fine. We should probably wait until she awakens and convince her using Celosia...She probably does trust her. Then again, she barely knows her.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:20 pm

"I have an extra t-shirt in my pack- probably help reveal the scars." Ash shrugged. "Would she trust a Fire Magician? I believe Rain is an Air Magician." He nudged Rain's body with his foot, making her roll onto her side. "They're rather peaceful magicians, the opposite of the fire magicians.. I cannot believe Air Magicians are thought of as the strongest magicians by some." Ash muttered. "If anything- they're the most useless." He kicked a stone on the ground. "Do you believe Lance and that other girl, Sky, are looking for them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:27 pm

''Well they did attack me and Celosia when I walked inside a bakery trying to look for you...'' Aisolec said. ''They might be coming up with a plan to find us....Can I borrow that shirt now?'' Aisolec asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:31 pm

"Good luck with that, they would' probably never find us.." Ash smirked. "And the longer it takes for them to find us, the more hope Rain looses." He jammed this thumb towards Rain while diving a hand into his pack. Ash threw the blue t-shirt at Aisolec. "Here. Try rolling up your pants- don't have any extra shorts."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 pm

''Thanks.'' Aisolec said as she crawled behind a giant tree to change. She rolled up her pants and and the scars glowed. Her clothes changed black. ''Finally, full control. After we get Celosia to wake up so that she can convince Rain to join us, we should be invincible...'' Aisolec thought. ''Now what? We gonna wait until Celosia wakes up? Going to take quite a while...'' Aisolec said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:41 pm

"No, I'm a very impatient person." Ash muttered, zippering the pack. "Perhaps we should check in on our old friends, Sky and Lance? Show them the work we've accomplished." He smirked. "Maybe we'll be able to take down one of them.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 pm

"Alright then, seems like a plan." Aisolec grinned. "Now before I accidentally accomplish to go somewhere by getting lost, why don't you show me the faster way to get to that bakery in town?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 pm

[ Meanwhile ]

"It's time for the blood ritual with Rain.." Sky thought before biting her right hand's thumb. "Hm.. I should just send ten drops of blood to her.. It'll give her ten more days to what her lifetime already has.." she bit into all her fingers and watched the bloods disappear; and somewhere it entered into Rain's body. "I don't know where to look for her.. I guess I'll go to a river and clear my thoughts.." She thought and ended her thoughts. "Hey Lance, I'm going to go ahead and go to a river. I'll be fine on my own so you don't have to go" Sky said before walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 pm

"Okay then..." Lance said as he watched Sky walk away. "Why do I have such a bad feeling that something bad is about to happen?" Lance thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 pm

"My pleasure." Ash bowed, a smile on his face. "I've been working on something new- some sort of spell Earth Magicians used years ago." He raised his arms, knitting his eyebrows together to concentrate. Ash grabbed Aisolec's arm; the two of them exploding, landing outside the door of the bakery. "This will be fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:58 pm

"And also very interesting." Aisolec said as she entered the bakery. "Here alone? Aww, did poor little lover boy get ditched?"

"I'm not a lover boy and what do you guys want? Lance shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 am

Ash laughed loudly, his voice echoing around the room. "Did Sky decide
she could find someone better than a useless Light Magician like
yourself?" He smirked, advancing on Lance. Ash reached behind his back, his hand wrapping around a hilt of a sword. He pulled it out of it's case, admiring the blade made of crystal clear water; poisoned. "Like it?" Ash mused. "It's brand new- there's a new weaponry in town." He smiled sweetly, leaning against a wall; waiting for Aisolec to make the first move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:08 am

"Hah, nice weapon. I should get one for myself after we're done with this useless brat." Aisolec lifted her arm and there appeared a demon behind her that attacked Lance multiple times.

"W--what do you want from me?" Lance said as he created a shield to protect himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:12 am

Ash smirked, his sword in one hand, a small wave forming in the other. He walked casually towards Lance. "You light magicians- you can't all get by in life just by making your puny shields!" Ash slashed his sword through the shield, as it dissolved, he made the wave in his hand into a mini tornado, sucking up Lance then sending him flying towards the wall. "You've got to learn to fight, dear." Ash growled, gesturing for Aisolec to make the next move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:16 am

"....." Lance looked over to a nearby plant and shined light on it. The plant grew, capturing Aisolec.

"Gah, I can't move!" Aisolec said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:18 am

"Plants?! You use that as a weapon?" Ash made his way towards the plant, slashing it's stem with his sword. "Let's finish this brat." He muttered. Ash turned on his heel, creating a tornado again. He captured Lance, however, kept spinning the tornado. Ash eventually brought it down, and as Lance fell to the ground, he slashed at Lance's leg with sword. "Get him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:22 am

A giant meteorite came from above Lance and hit him, making him unconscious. "Damage from Celosia made me a bit weaker, but I guess these little brats just got even weaker than I did..." Aisolec said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 am

Ash smirked. "Where's his lover; Sky?" He looked around. "I'd love to see her face when she sees this scumbag knocked out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:30 am

"Hmph, probably ran off somewhere." Aisolec said. "Probably near water. You can go on ahead, I'm going to get myself a weapon~" Aisolec said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 am

"Weaponry's around the corner; next to the Library." Ash smirked, walking out. He walked towards the river; stopping when he saw Sky sitting there. "Well, hello." Ash called out, making the river rise; capturing Sky in the same Icecube he had done with Rain.

((quick response.. i seem clingy))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:35 am

"Ah, I knew it" Sky thought. She quickly melted the ice around her body. "You never seem to learn do you? I have the same powers as you" she said after the ice completely melted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:36 am

~~~MEANWHILE~~~
"Hm, this place really has some good weapons." Aisolec thought. She walked up to a sword made of black flames. "This seems nice...I guess I'll take this one.." She paid for the weapon and left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 am

"I haven't forgotten, Sky." He smirked. "Too bad your little Lover back there is dead." Ash drew his sword, quickly slashing both of her legs, creating long cuts. "You seem to be in a pickle." Ash mused, rising up on a wave. "Rain is almost dead- your Lover is unconscious, and Celosia has been taken over.." He willed the wave to gather Sky up. "What's next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:40 am

"Lover? I'm not dating anyone at the moment idiot." Sky said staying still before she was cut. "Heh, you really think I can't take you and Aisolec on?" She said getting up after she fell letting blood gust out the cuts before she was gathered up. "Heh.. You can't kill me" She said jumping out of the wave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next