Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
{Elements RP} - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
{Elements RP} - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
{Elements RP} - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
{Elements RP} - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
{Elements RP} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
{Elements RP} - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
{Elements RP} - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
{Elements RP} - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
{Elements RP} - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

{Elements RP}

3 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

{Elements RP} - Page 5 Empty {Elements RP}

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Elements {RP}
(basically this RP is about people who can control the elements
while still living a 'normal' life)

{Rules:}

-Only one 'power' per character
-Gore is allowed
-Romance is allowed. Nothing too major.
-You're in nature, so there are no Ipods or cellphones, or name brand clothes
-No powerplaying or perfect characters
-You may have as many characters as you wish
-Characters must be either 12-16
-Please use good grammar and correct spelling!

[Form]

- Name (Nature-ish..):
- Power:
- Description/Personality:
- Location of Home:

[Plot]

You were on vacation at the beach. Everything was perfect; a nice cool breeze, the gorgeous waves.. Nothing could ruin this day. But then, you feel as if you're entire body is on fire. Something felt.. strange. You run towards the water to cool down, but instead you are greeted by a swirling ball of air! You pick it up and throw it. When it touches the ground, it erupts like a giant volcano, turning into a big glob of light.. Wow.. A voice speaks in the back of your mind telling you these 'swirls' have powers.. And you're now a magical being. Out of nowhere, swirls of water, wind, dirt, light, and fire appear.. You go poke each and every one of them, each on explodes.. Except for one specific one that flies into your body..The voice tells you to dive into the ocean.. And you do. You're taken to a whole new world.. A magical world where people have powers..

[Places]

*Sparkling Waterfall & Jungle-
The water constantly gushes down here, making it cool, with a plenty
source of water. The green, leafy plants here are plentiful, and the sky
always stays a pretty sky blue. Nestled in the trees, are fruits of all
sorts, also making it a yummy destination.

*Crystal Ocean-
The most gorgeous sea in all the land is located here. It's waters are
crystal clear, and you're lucky enough that you're able to take a dip in
there every day. Almost everything around you is blue, just like the
ocean..

*Snowy Falls-
It's
temperatures are always cold, but most that live there don't mind. No
plants can be found, but you live anyway. Located in the south, the
skies are always a dark, beautiful shade of blue with stars twinkling.

*Honeydew Beach- It's an island surrounded by water. The place you found your
magical powers. Mushy sand, beautiful plants, the temperature is always
just right. What could be better than here?

*Spring Meadows
-

Here, there's a gentle shower almost every day; accompanied by the
sweet scent of flowers blooming. No matter where you are, you're sure to
find any type of flower!

*Cherry Blossom Heights-t is very high up, giving it a nice refreshing
breeze. Not many dare to climb this mountain, but if you do, you'll
find the most beautiful cherry blossoms, and their pink flowers filled
with a delicious scent

[Types & Descriptions of the 'Powers)

(You can't change them, so choose carefully. Only one per person.

Note that they have more powers, such as simply controlling them

in general.)

*Fire Power- To help the fires start & help bring warm temperatures. Fire magicians are known as the bad guys; all of them having short tempers. Don't be fooled, though, they aren't the most powerful; but they are the deadliest. These magicians tend to be great with hand-to-hand combat.

*Light Power- To shed light on the growing plants & help the Sun spread light. Light magicians are quite strong. They can cast force fields;sometimes being able to shield themselves and friends from the most powerful magicians.

*Water Power- To keep the ocean waters crystal clear & create rainstorms. These magicians tend to be very common, however, very wise. They were the first magicians around, and thus, they have the most wisdom; many of them turning into wise magicians in their older years, people going to them to get advice.

*Wind/Air Power- To make sand dunes and bring refreshing breezes to the lands. These magicians are rather good with healing and medicines; able to heal the worst of scars. The strongest can even bring some people back from the dead. The wind/air power can be underestimated, however, they are sometimes known as the strongest.

*Earth Power-- To help the plants grow, and make everything pretty xD They come off as weak, but you don't want to get in a fight with them. Earth magicians are almost always very kind and thoughtful, however, they are known to past the most powerful spells; being great at magic, not the best at combat.

{Weapons}
If you want your character to have a weapon, check these out and ask xD. Please note that these weapons don't actually use the blade/arrows. If you have a sword, and you are a fire magician, the blade will be made of fire. If you are a fire magician and you have a bow and arrow, the arrows will be made of fire.

*Bow and Arrow- These come enchanted by the Earth Magicians to never run out of arrows. Use them carefully.

*Dagger-
With a long and slender blade, these are made by the Light Magicians. These can cause a lot of harm, use them wisely.

*Sword-
A deadly weapon, they are made by the Fire Magicians, forged in a volcano. Typically, fire magicians use them.

*Wands- Wands are typically used by Earth or Light Magicians. They are very thin, yet very strong. The wands choose their owners;; the owners do not choose the wand. Wands are known to be very rare, but quite powerful... if you know how to use one.

*Staff-
A staff normally used by the Earth Magicians for their spells, they were made by the Air Magicians.

um yeah. -cuts ribbon- xD If you have any questions ask :3

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

{Elements RP} - Page 5 Empty Re: {Elements RP}

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Rain weakly stood up, shaking. She felt weaker once the water had touched her, as if it was the strongest thing on Earth. Rain mumbled something to herself as she decided to just let herself fall back on the ground. "That's weird how you can't remember.." She muttered, rubbing her knee. "Maybe he did something to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:53 pm

''Ugh, we better go somewhere else before more trouble pops up. I'll carry Rain since she doesn't look like she'll be able to walk.'' Lance said as he sat down so that Rain could go on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:56 pm

"I have bad memory so it's just my memory failing to remember..." Sky said trailing off. "Good idea Lance, and thanks" She said smiling. "So where we're going to take her..?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Rain nodded gratefully, climbing onto Lance's back, holding on. "Thanks." She muttered. "I think our best bet would to just to go your house, Sky, you did say you have some magic cast on it." Rain closed her eyes, suddenly becoming tired. "Or my house.." Her voice trailed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 pm

"Let's go to mine then.." Sky said snapping her fingers and suddenly they were in her house. "Go to the door on the right; there should be an empty bed there. If you wish to stay over; go to the door right next to Rain's" Sky explained to Lance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:32 pm

''Alright.'' Lance went into the room and put Rain down on her bed. ''I'm going to explore this house so I know where and what all these rooms are.'' Lance said as he left the room. He went into a room with a girl in it and didn't know what to do so he tried to find Sky. ''Hey, Sky, who's that girl in that other room right there?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:40 pm

"How was it Sky?" Fumiko said to Sky. "Hm, That strange guy attacked us, I can't seem to remember his name.." Sky said sighing. "You never seem to have good memory Sky..." "H-Hey! I know my memory isn't that good.. Don't rub it in!" Sky said before Lance appeared. "Hmm..? That girl? Oh she's an fire magician, that's the girl me and Rain was speaking about earlier. I think her name is 'Celosia' if I'm correct.." Sky said touching her chin. "Oh yeah, you staying over? It's okay if you don't want to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:50 pm

"Ah, I see. Is she going to be alright? Lance asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:47 am

Rain spoke this time, "Apparently, that guy attacked her with the ocean. Fire magicians have a hard time standing up against any form of water; the ocean, particularly can kill them." She sat up in the bed, rubbing her heard. "It's a miracle she's still alive, but Sky did the right thing.. I think she'll be alright. Worst comes to worst, we'll take her to a Doctor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:42 am

''I guess I'll carry her then too.'' Lance said as he walked into the room and moved the blanket. He noticed she was in short clothing and saw a lot of scars on her. ''H-..hey.....guys....what happened to her? Did that guy really do this to her??'' Lance said as his eyes widened at the sight of Celosia's scars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:30 am

Rain winced as she got up to walk over to the girl. Her heart pounded when she saw the scars. "Yup.." Rain cleared her throat- her eyes never leaving Celosia's scars. "Water makes such a big impact on fire- on anyone, really." Rain muttered, pointing to the long cut which went from her knee to her heal on her leg. "I think they can be healed, it's not really uncommon for a fire-magician to be hurt by a water-magician." She turned towards Lance. "I'm going to go see if Sky has anything lying around in the Kitchen- I've always been rather good with healing and medicines."

((I've updated the first post; added a more detailed description on the descriptions of the magicians))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:50 am

''Alright, I'll stay here and see if she wakes up.'' Lance pulled up a chair nearby and sat right next to Celosia. ''What should I do?'' He thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Rain swung open the cabinets, looking for something. She quickly picked up a small jar containing something green, picking a few more with orange and purple contents. Rain grabbed a few mint leaves, mashing them up with her hand. She mixed them all together; a purple mist coming off of it. "Perfect." Rain muttered, quickly hurrying back to the room. "This should get rid of the scars; I think I can make something to wake her up, but it might be best to just let her wake up naturally." She took the cap off the potion, pouring a small amount on Celosia's arm. Slowly, the scars began to disappear; first her arm, then her legs, then her face, and so on. "Great." Rain let out a sigh of relief. "Want me to make that wake-up potion?" She asked turning towards Lance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:00 pm

The scars began to disappear slowly, but they came back. Celosia was still sleeping.

''....?'' Lance said when the scars came back. ''....?!''

Celosia's scars began leaking out black flames. Her eyes were open, but they weren't her regular cyan-colored eyes. Instead, they were light grey eyes. Her clothing changed to black and grey colors. ''Hmm...Seems I have awaken once again...'' She said with an evil-like grin.

(This is what happens when you take off Celosia's blanket >.>
Ruining her sleep LOL.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:37 pm

"Dang you woke up AGAIN? Second time.." Sky said coming into Celosia's room. "I forgot to tell you, this girl.. Don't wake her up, she nearly punched me in the face.." She said. "Those scars of her, isn't from the water. Those scars are permanent. I already tried healing it but it just made her wake up" She sighed before continuing "I made her to go to sleep by giving her a cookie and she just ate it and went to sleep" She said laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:43 pm

"That explains it- that potion was just for getting rid of scars from water, specifically." Rain shrugged. "What's with the clothes?" She whispered, eyeing Celosia's black clothes and grey eyes. "Should we just put her back to sleep?" Her hand inched towards her pocket where she kept a small amount of a sleep potion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:49 pm

''Hmph, a cookie won't do it this time. I came here for one and one thing only.'' She said. ''And by the way, I'm not Celosia. She's still sleeping. I'm Aisolec (i-soul-es), the one you would call 'The other side of Celosia'.'' Aisolec said as she put her hand towards Lance and black flames came out of her hand. ''You were too close; pretty much in the way.''

Lance was once again, pinned to the wall.

Aisolec did the same to the others and left town, in search of one person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Rain gasped as she slid down the wall, feeling worse combined with the damage from the water. "Who was she looking for?" She choked out, shakily standing out. "We-" Rain paused. "You guys, have to stop her.. She didn't look like someone you'd want to be best friends with..I'll be no help, I can't even do anything with my powers." She muttered. "I've never seen or heard of anything like that before.." Rain glanced at the wall where Aisolec had left an accidantal burn mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:54 pm

"Ehh, just let her. She'll be back soon. Besides, Celosia's body is still here" Sky said pointing to the shape of a body. "Basically, Aisolec is a part of Celosia's body and soul, Aisolec can inflict pain, but it cannot stay out of Celosia's body too long. It is indeed Celosia's soul after all" Sky explained. "I read it in books, so that's just my guess" She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Rain shook her head. "I don't think so." She muttered. 'Just look at Celosia; she looks so weak.. Like that thing just took all of her power and strength." Rain gestured at Celosia. An idea came to her mind. "Do you think she was looking for that guy who attacked us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:59 pm

"She's mostly likely to go after whomever inflicted pain on her" Sky said staring at her nails. "So it's likely she is going after Mr.Barney. I'm going to call him Mr.Barney since his name doesn't stick with my head. So should we go after her, or not?" Sky asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:01 pm

"I think we should." Rain said. "She's most likely going to.. um, kill whoever inflicted pain on her- isn't that what ghosts do?" She sighed. "Or, maybe just take over Celosia entirely." Rain whispered quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Aisolec was still walking around, looking for that one person. She checked all buildings and destroyed all hiding places where he could have gone. ''Where is he...?'' Aisolec started to get mad.

''Where did you guys first meet that one guy that attacked us?'' Lance asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:08 pm

"Um.. By the ocean if I re-call.." Sky said placing her hand on her chin. "Yeah. By the ocean..." She said trailing off. "I don't think she'll kill him, but it is possible she will hurt him.. Any ideas of where Mr.Barney or Aisolec is at?"
She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Rain thought for a moment, trying to think where she'd go if she was in hiding. "Maybe the waterfall?" She suggested. "You know- maybe that guy is training his powers, plus, he could hide in the jungle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next