Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
{Elements RP} - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
{Elements RP} - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
{Elements RP} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
{Elements RP} - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
{Elements RP} - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
{Elements RP} - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
{Elements RP} - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
{Elements RP} - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
{Elements RP} - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

{Elements RP}

3 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

{Elements RP} - Page 4 Empty {Elements RP}

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Elements {RP}
(basically this RP is about people who can control the elements
while still living a 'normal' life)

{Rules:}

-Only one 'power' per character
-Gore is allowed
-Romance is allowed. Nothing too major.
-You're in nature, so there are no Ipods or cellphones, or name brand clothes
-No powerplaying or perfect characters
-You may have as many characters as you wish
-Characters must be either 12-16
-Please use good grammar and correct spelling!

[Form]

- Name (Nature-ish..):
- Power:
- Description/Personality:
- Location of Home:

[Plot]

You were on vacation at the beach. Everything was perfect; a nice cool breeze, the gorgeous waves.. Nothing could ruin this day. But then, you feel as if you're entire body is on fire. Something felt.. strange. You run towards the water to cool down, but instead you are greeted by a swirling ball of air! You pick it up and throw it. When it touches the ground, it erupts like a giant volcano, turning into a big glob of light.. Wow.. A voice speaks in the back of your mind telling you these 'swirls' have powers.. And you're now a magical being. Out of nowhere, swirls of water, wind, dirt, light, and fire appear.. You go poke each and every one of them, each on explodes.. Except for one specific one that flies into your body..The voice tells you to dive into the ocean.. And you do. You're taken to a whole new world.. A magical world where people have powers..

[Places]

*Sparkling Waterfall & Jungle-
The water constantly gushes down here, making it cool, with a plenty
source of water. The green, leafy plants here are plentiful, and the sky
always stays a pretty sky blue. Nestled in the trees, are fruits of all
sorts, also making it a yummy destination.

*Crystal Ocean-
The most gorgeous sea in all the land is located here. It's waters are
crystal clear, and you're lucky enough that you're able to take a dip in
there every day. Almost everything around you is blue, just like the
ocean..

*Snowy Falls-
It's
temperatures are always cold, but most that live there don't mind. No
plants can be found, but you live anyway. Located in the south, the
skies are always a dark, beautiful shade of blue with stars twinkling.

*Honeydew Beach- It's an island surrounded by water. The place you found your
magical powers. Mushy sand, beautiful plants, the temperature is always
just right. What could be better than here?

*Spring Meadows
-

Here, there's a gentle shower almost every day; accompanied by the
sweet scent of flowers blooming. No matter where you are, you're sure to
find any type of flower!

*Cherry Blossom Heights-t is very high up, giving it a nice refreshing
breeze. Not many dare to climb this mountain, but if you do, you'll
find the most beautiful cherry blossoms, and their pink flowers filled
with a delicious scent

[Types & Descriptions of the 'Powers)

(You can't change them, so choose carefully. Only one per person.

Note that they have more powers, such as simply controlling them

in general.)

*Fire Power- To help the fires start & help bring warm temperatures. Fire magicians are known as the bad guys; all of them having short tempers. Don't be fooled, though, they aren't the most powerful; but they are the deadliest. These magicians tend to be great with hand-to-hand combat.

*Light Power- To shed light on the growing plants & help the Sun spread light. Light magicians are quite strong. They can cast force fields;sometimes being able to shield themselves and friends from the most powerful magicians.

*Water Power- To keep the ocean waters crystal clear & create rainstorms. These magicians tend to be very common, however, very wise. They were the first magicians around, and thus, they have the most wisdom; many of them turning into wise magicians in their older years, people going to them to get advice.

*Wind/Air Power- To make sand dunes and bring refreshing breezes to the lands. These magicians are rather good with healing and medicines; able to heal the worst of scars. The strongest can even bring some people back from the dead. The wind/air power can be underestimated, however, they are sometimes known as the strongest.

*Earth Power-- To help the plants grow, and make everything pretty xD They come off as weak, but you don't want to get in a fight with them. Earth magicians are almost always very kind and thoughtful, however, they are known to past the most powerful spells; being great at magic, not the best at combat.

{Weapons}
If you want your character to have a weapon, check these out and ask xD. Please note that these weapons don't actually use the blade/arrows. If you have a sword, and you are a fire magician, the blade will be made of fire. If you are a fire magician and you have a bow and arrow, the arrows will be made of fire.

*Bow and Arrow- These come enchanted by the Earth Magicians to never run out of arrows. Use them carefully.

*Dagger-
With a long and slender blade, these are made by the Light Magicians. These can cause a lot of harm, use them wisely.

*Sword-
A deadly weapon, they are made by the Fire Magicians, forged in a volcano. Typically, fire magicians use them.

*Wands- Wands are typically used by Earth or Light Magicians. They are very thin, yet very strong. The wands choose their owners;; the owners do not choose the wand. Wands are known to be very rare, but quite powerful... if you know how to use one.

*Staff-
A staff normally used by the Earth Magicians for their spells, they were made by the Air Magicians.

um yeah. -cuts ribbon- xD If you have any questions ask :3

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

{Elements RP} - Page 4 Empty Re: {Elements RP}

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:22 pm

"Hmm, surprise me!" Sky said running off to find a table. "Also we're at table five!" Sky shouted to Rain. Sky looked around and saw not a lot of people in the small bakery. There was only about ten tables all set out with a lavender cloth and a small little candle to enchant the room.
"It's quite pretty..." Sky thought while waiting for Rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Rain nodded and walked towards the counter, greeting the lady with a smile. "Hmm, I'd like one cinnamon bun, a blueberry tart, a chocolate chip muffin, and a brownie, please." Her eyes scanned the menu quickly. Rain called over her shoulder, "Do you want anything to drink? They've got hot chocolate and some juice!"
(xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:55 pm

"Uh, Juice don't matter what kind!" Sky shouted to Rain gaining glances from people.

(xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 pm

"Alright!" Rain laughed quietly at the weird looks she got from the people. She grabbed the juice and sweets, quickly walking towards table five. "You can have the brownie, if you'd like." Rain said, turning towards Sky after she finished passing out everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:23 pm

"Whatcha looking at huh?" Sky said staring at the glances she got, the people glanced at her for a second before looking away. "Hmph. People should have enough manners to mind their own business.." Sky said mumbling. "Thanks Rain, you sure you don't want it?" Sky said glancing at Rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 pm

"No thanks, I got a muffin." Rain shrugged and held up the chocolate muffin, quickly taking a bite out of it. "So, how's that girl doing? You know, the one that guy hurt with the ocean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:40 pm

"She's doing okay. I sent Fumiko to go be with her so she'll be fine. She'll be up in a few hours or so." Sky said taking the brownie and biting it gently before wiping her mouth with a cloth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Rain nodded and took a quick sip of the juice. "Do you think that boy will be back?" She set the glass down. "You know, to do something to you, or someone else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:52 pm

"Probably." Sky said calmly taking a sip of her juice. "I'll be fine don't worry." Sky said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Rain tried to smile, but somehow, she knew something was going to happen; good or bad. She tried taking her mind off things by finishing off her muffin, but pushed it away after a few bites. "You never told me- what was this guy's name?"

((Should I bring Ash in? xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:18 pm

(( Sure! ))

"Actually, I forgot isn't that silly?" Sky said laughing nervously. "I'm serious, I really did forget. If I re-call it probably started with an B..?" Sky said trailing off. "What was his name..?" She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:28 am

Rain raised an eyebrow. "How could you forget, is it possible he used a memory.. spell?" She tried running through all the nature names in her head-most people here had them. Just as she was about to open her mouth to suggest something, the door swung open quickly.

Ash peered through the windows of the bakery. His eyes landed on the corner where Sky and a few other girls and one boy sat. Ash grinned and swung the door open harshly. "I'm back! Did you miss me?" Ash shouted, walking towards the corner of the bakery. He made a small wave appear behind him, rising up slowly. "How have you been, Sky?" Ash turned towards one of the girls who was eating a muffin. "Who's your friend?" Ash smirked and blasted a fraction of the wave at the girl next to Sky.

((I guess I'll use green for Ash.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterscotch Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:04 am

ooc: update anyone? D:
Butterscotch
Butterscotch
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:11 am

((what do you mean update..))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:48 pm

"Hm, it could be possible. But I do have short-term memory.." Sky said before a guy walked in. "What the, who are you..?" She said as the guy sat down. Then, she created a small barrier surrounding Rain "Don't hurt her." She said before continuing, "...? How did... How did you know my name..?" she said staring at her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Ash laughed and willed the wave bigger. "Do you not remember me?" He smirked. "The name's Ash." Ash quickly shot the wave at Sky, a smile still firmly on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:34 pm

"....?" Sky stared blankly at her hands trying to remember. "..Why can't I remember?" Sky thought. "Hmmm. BARNEY? Are you barney? Why aren't you purple?" Sky said suddenly, she ignored the splash of water thrown at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterscotch Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:53 am

(Update as in, tell me what's happened so far.)
Butterscotch
Butterscotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:05 pm

(.. That's kinda too long to explain xD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:45 am

''Why you being so rude, huh? I don't see what she ever did to you.'' Lance said towards Ash.

Last edited by Neko on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color change....first color was so bright and hard to read....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 am

Ash smirked, easily pushing Lance against a wall with a flick of his wrist. "How cute, you have a little body guard. Wonder what you had to do to get someone to talk to you." He snarled, crossing his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:49 am

Lance lifted his finger towards the sun and a very strong light appeared so that Lance could move easily. ''By approaching them and talking to them nicely.'' Lance said as he pushed Ash towards the wall instead. ''You wanna fight? Then let us fight.'' Lance said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:06 pm

"How cute, you love that little wimp of a girl, hm?" Ash looked towards the window- staring at the ocean. The water began stirring, bursting free, crashing into the window, giving Ash the power of the ocean. He instantly threw half of the water at Lance; pinning him against the floor. "What's wrong, can't your light save you?" Ash growled, throwing another portion of the ocean at Lance. The small cafe was overflowed with water, everyone running and screaming. Ash turned towards Sky and the other girl, Rain. He drenched Sky's useless looking friend, watching her fall to the ground. "Still want to fight?" Ash grinned, wiggling his fingers, now looking at Lance. Before giving him a chance to answer, Ash snapped his fingers and disappeared; leaving a small puddle of water behind, the puddle splashing at Lance's face.

Rain watched in horror as the boy began throwing the ocean left and right. As he turned towards her, their eyes locked before she fell to ground, drenched.

((ooo, drama. long, too >.< ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:47 pm

''Sigh, nothing we can do about this. Barely hurt since I've learned how to ignore water damage as much as I could...'' Lance said as he took rays of the sun to dry off his clothing. He also dried off everyone else's too. ''Who was that guy anyway?''

(Why you no give me chance to answer D:. Jkjk xD)

Last edited by Neko on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo fixed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Sky froze, it felt as if something was holding her body together. She stood there while her barrier kept disappearing and re-appearing. She snapped out of her frozen state when she saw Rain fall. She quickly re-built an huge barrier covering Rain's body. "Are you okay?" She asked ignoring what everyone else says. "I don't.. remember who that guy was. My memory really does fail me.." She muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next