Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

~Maplestory Season 2~ RP

3 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 9 Empty ~Maplestory Season 2~ RP

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

~MAPLESTORY SEASON 2~

Rules:
-Only one job per character
-Fighting is absolutely allowed. Deaths are also allowed.
-Romance is allowed but don't go too far.
-Don't make your characters 'godly'.
-You may have as many characters as you want.
-Only one mount allowed per character.
-Do NOT double post.

Storyline:
After a very strong group of people went to face the Black Mage, the Black Mage was sealed. After the Black Mage had been sealed, one of the Black Mage's servants, the Dark Mage, had appeared, but escaped after a while. It's been 2 years since the group had last heard from each other. What has happened now? We don't know.

Jobs:
~Warriors~
Hero (Uses a 2-Handed Sword and holy power)
Paladin (Uses a 2-Handed Axe and holy power)
Dark Knight (Uses a spear and dark power)

~Magicians~
Arch Magician (Fire/Poison) (Uses a staff/wand and deals with fire and poison magic)
Arch Magician (Ice/Lightning) (Uses a staff/wand and deals with ice and lighting magic)
Bishop (Uses a staff/wand and deals with holy power)

~Archer~
Bow Master (Uses a bow + arrows to shoot monsters with arrows)
Marksman (Uses a crossbow + arrows to shoot monsters with arrows)

~Thief~
Night Lord (Uses a claw + stars and throws them at monsters)
Shadower (Uses a dagger and does close combat with monsters)
Dual Blader (Uses a dagger and katara to do close combat with monsters)

~Pirate~
Buccaneer (Uses knucklers and fist fights with monsters)
Corsair (Uses a gun + bullets to shoot monsters with bullets)
Cannon Master (Uses a cannon to shoot bombs at monsters)

~Hero~
Aran (Uses a polearm and ice power + close combat to kill monsters)
Evan (Uses a staff/wand to control a dragon which has all magic skill elements)
Mercedes (Uses 2 crossbow guns to shoot magic arrows at monsters)
Phantom (Uses a cane + cards to summon skills/monsters to battle monsters)
Luminous (Uses a shining rod + an orb to control his/her power. They have a light + dark power)

~Citizen~
Demon Slayer (Uses a 1-Handed Mace/Axe and dark power + a force shield for protection)
Battle Mage (Uses a staff and dark power)
Wild Hunter (Uses a crossbow + arrows to shoot monsters. Also comes with a jaguar mount. Wild hunters cannot choose a different mount. Wild hunters can summon monsters if caught in a trap)
Mechanic (Uses a machine as a mount that shoots bullets at monsters. Also has other machinery like a teleporter.)

Mounts:
Wolf
Turtle
Frog
Owl
Unicorn
Horse
Chicken

Homes:
~Henesys; A peaceful, calm town. However, it's quite popular. It has a wide variety of shops, perfect for beginners that are just starting their journey to defeat the Black Mage.

~Kerning; A loud, always busy town. It is known for it's subway that leads to a very large mall. If you enter the station though, you'll find a path leading to the swamps.

~Orbis; A floating town. It floats on clouds that never fall down. It's in the middle of the maple world and has many different ships that are connected to different locations.

~Ludibrium; A town made totally out of toys and legos. It's a very kind-friendly town and has a very big clock tower. It is said that the clock tower leads to the deepest parts of Ludibrium that contains a very evil floating clock monster, summoned by the Black Mage.

~Leafre; This town isn't very crowded. It is said to be the old place where dragons used to once life. It's a very small town and the monsters there are very powerful. It is also said that if you grow these so called 'Dragon Wings', you can fly everywhere. It is a very dangerous quest to get them.

~Mu Lung; This town is very, very beautiful. Filled with cherry blossom trees that grow peaches. This town is said to be very crowded with pandas. If you go outside of this town, you may run into peach-stealing monkeys that WILL attack you if you try to take a peach.

~Amoria; This town is very popular and is filled with many couples. This town is where all the marriages take place. It is very pretty and doesn't have any powerful monsters.

~Ariant; This place is just like a desert. It has very strong heat waves and is barely populated at all.

~Aquarium; This is an underwater town. It's filled with many fishes and is home to many sea animals. It isn't very popular since it is underwater.

Pets:
Dog
Fox
Bunny
Cat
Mors (The controller of Death)
Metus (The controller of Fear)
Invidia (The controller of Jealousy)
Pink Bean

Characters still in the RP from season 1:
Emerald (Age 16)
Faneru (Age 17)
Luna (Age 16)
Gero (Age 17)
Wren (Age 17)
Minori (Age 18)
Stevie (Age 16)
Kai (Age 16)
((ADDED 2 YEARS TO EVERYONE. IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY, READ THE STORYLINE.))

((NOTE: IF YOU WERE IN SEASON 1, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FILL THE FORM OUT!))

~Form~
Character Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Home:
Pet:

Back to top Go down

~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 9 Empty Re: ~Maplestory Season 2~ RP

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Luna walked around El Nath searching every store and every building. ''Where is Wren?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Wren sighed and stared at the ground after training awhile. "I hope I can meet up with the others soon.. I already met up with Emerald.." she thought. She looked around and noticed Luna and quickly she got up. She touched Luna's shoulder "Luna?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:41 pm

''WRENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.'' Luna yelled. ''WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A CLIFF PARTYYYY. IT'S THAT CLIFF WE WERE AT 2 YEARS AGO. WE'RE GOING TO GO CELEBRATE THE FOURTH OF JULY. GOOOO'' Luna said in excitement. ''OH AND, DO YOU KNOW WHERE KAI AND STEVIE ARE?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:46 pm

"Actually no I don't know where they are.." Wren said. "Sorry. But I'll meet you over there?" she smiled and teleported. "Hey guys," she calmly said.

"Wren!" Emerald smiled. "Hey~" she said.

"Hey Wren," Minori said.

"Hello Wren, long time no see huh?" Neru smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Luna felt incredibly lazy and just teleported back to the cliff. ''I couldn't find Kai and Stevie...'' she said in sadness. ''Well, we should probably hang out here for today since the fourth of july is tomorrow...''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:04 am

"I see.." Emerald sighed. "Hey Luna, where's Gero?"

Minori looked around "Oh yeah..."

"...We're terrible friends.." Wren sighed.

".....Oh wow.." Neru sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:09 am

''......Gero....?.......Gerorin...?.....Ohyeah.......I'll be back in a bit.....'' Luna said in shock after realizing that she had forgotten Gero. Luna hoped that Gero would be back in Henesys so she went there first and knocked on Gero's door.

~~~OMFGGGG GERORINNNNN BBYYYYY<3 LOLOL~~~
Gero opened the door and was in shock when he saw Luna. ''Luna? What's up?''

''Nothin' much. The group is back together and we're on the cliff that we were on 2 years ago on the fourth of July. We should go back so we can celebrate it again this year.'' Luna said with a smile.

''Oh, that time where you fired a truth firework and it said something about Neru's body? Yeah, I'm definitely going.'' Gero said while laughing. He got on his giant owl, Mizuki, and flew to the cliff before he could get hurt.

Luna's face turned red and she got mad. ''Gero, it's time that your life ends.'' Luna said angrily as she teleported back to the cliff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:15 am

"I hope he doesn't take 20 years.." Emerald muttered.

"Well he was always on the slow side.." Wren laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:16 am

''I think we should fire a firework right at his owl and see how he reacts when he falls to the ground.'' Luna suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:17 am

(*coughs* time for stevie and kai to be forever alone because i have no idea where i left them off.. andimtoolazytocheck.)

Stevie sat on a tree branch, waiting for fireworks to shoot up in the sky. She shifted uncomfortably, already impatient. "These better be the best damn fireworks.." Stevie murmured, leaning against the tree's trunk. She couldn't help but think about years ago;; when she was with the others. It seemed like they all forgot about each other, that they had all just left each other to fend for themselves. Stevie shrugged, trying to move on, and pulled her knees up to her chest.
~
Kai sat on a hill near a cliff, his head tilted back towards the sky. He groaned impatiently as he awaited the fireworks. Kai had been waiting for hours, when were these stupid things going to start? He grunted, a bit annoyed, as he cracked his knuckles.

(aha</3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:22 am

./wewerebored</3

"That's a great idea!" Emerald said going to get a firework before she was pulled back by Wren.

"Come on! That can seriously hurt him.." Wren said. "Even if it's funny, he could get hurt for real.." she said holding Emerald back.

"Aw.." Emerald frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:26 am

''It feels kind of different without Kai and Stevie. I wish they'd just appear out of no where right on this cliff.'' Luna said in sadness.

Gero landed on the cliff. ''It's been a long time! How you guys' been?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:30 am

"That'll be so cool.." Emerald sighed. "Hey Gero," she smiled.

"Hello Gero," Wren smiled kindly.

"Sup Gero," Minori said.

"So many greetings.." Neru muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:37 am

After a sudden 'BOOM' Stevie and Kai appeared on the cliff. "..Guys? Is that you?" Stevie gasped, her eyes wide. "It's been so long! What's up?" She grinned widely.

"Oh god, are we on a cliff? Somebody hold Luna back, don't want her jumping off." Kai smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:46 am

"HOLY-" Emerald jumped. "Where the heck did you guys pop up from?!" she said.

"Shut up.." Luna muttered.

"Sup," all the guys said. [Cuz I'm a lazy person<3]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:49 am

"Who cares? Just be glad we're here." Kai laughed. "So, what's happened? Anyone jump off cliffs? Any make-out sessions? Any demon babies being made in bushes?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Demon babies~? Kai, I worry about you." Stevie laughed. "Anyways, how is everyone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:52 am

"Why would there be any bushes on a CLIFF?" Emerald questioned. "I'm good thank you for asking," she smiled.

"We're all good," everyone else said in a union.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:56 am

Gero smiled at everyone. "Good to have you two here.. Hey, uh, Emerald, can I talk to you over there..? Alone?" He gave her a half-smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:00 am

"Kay. Try not to drop the soap anybody. I don't want to come back and see demon babies everywhere," Emerald laughed and went along with Gero. "Sup?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:04 am

"Listen, um.." Gero shifted his weight as he stared at the ground. "I know we broke up a.. a long time ago, but um.." He looked up at Emerald, locking eyes with her. "I've.. I've never stopped thinking about you, Emerald, ever.." Gero swallowed, staring into her eyes. "Can you give me another chance?" He whispered, leaning in close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:09 am

Emerald stared at Gero dumb-founded for a minute before sighing. "Okay," she smiled. "But if you screw up again, I'm going to become Taylor Swift and sing We are never ever getting back together," she said still smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:12 am

"Don't worry, I won't let that happen." Gero smirked before leaning in. He gently kissed her, putting one hand on her cheek, the other on her waist. He closed his eyes as the delicious taste of strawberry danced across his lips. Gero smiled a bit into the kiss, trying to savor every moment. He pulled away and looked at her, as if to ask if it was okay for more. He tried to hide the eagerness in his hungry eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:19 am

Emerald was taken by surprise and her eyed widened when Gero kissed her. She soon closed her eyes slowly enjoying every single second of his warm lips against hers. When he pulled away she opened her eyes quickly. "Who told you to pull away?" she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:31 am

Gero grinned cheekily and leaned back in, sending shivers down his spine the second his lips met with hers. He wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing Emerald a bit rougher. Gero angled his head, enjoying Emerald's soft , strawberry-tasting lips against his. He finally worked up the courage to run his tongue along her bottom lip, moaning quietly. Gero opened his mouth ever so slightly, brushing his tongue gently against hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:04 am

Emerald moaned softly enjoying the feel of Gero's tongue playing with hers. His lips were soft and warm against hers. The kiss was very pleasent and gentle. She didn't feel pressured or forced into the kiss. Thoughts flew in her head; Did she love him? She mentally shook her head. Of course she loved him. There was no doubt that she didn't. After figuring out her emotions she smiled against the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next