Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

~Maplestory Season 2~ RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 2 Empty ~Maplestory Season 2~ RP

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

~MAPLESTORY SEASON 2~

Rules:
-Only one job per character
-Fighting is absolutely allowed. Deaths are also allowed.
-Romance is allowed but don't go too far.
-Don't make your characters 'godly'.
-You may have as many characters as you want.
-Only one mount allowed per character.
-Do NOT double post.

Storyline:
After a very strong group of people went to face the Black Mage, the Black Mage was sealed. After the Black Mage had been sealed, one of the Black Mage's servants, the Dark Mage, had appeared, but escaped after a while. It's been 2 years since the group had last heard from each other. What has happened now? We don't know.

Jobs:
~Warriors~
Hero (Uses a 2-Handed Sword and holy power)
Paladin (Uses a 2-Handed Axe and holy power)
Dark Knight (Uses a spear and dark power)

~Magicians~
Arch Magician (Fire/Poison) (Uses a staff/wand and deals with fire and poison magic)
Arch Magician (Ice/Lightning) (Uses a staff/wand and deals with ice and lighting magic)
Bishop (Uses a staff/wand and deals with holy power)

~Archer~
Bow Master (Uses a bow + arrows to shoot monsters with arrows)
Marksman (Uses a crossbow + arrows to shoot monsters with arrows)

~Thief~
Night Lord (Uses a claw + stars and throws them at monsters)
Shadower (Uses a dagger and does close combat with monsters)
Dual Blader (Uses a dagger and katara to do close combat with monsters)

~Pirate~
Buccaneer (Uses knucklers and fist fights with monsters)
Corsair (Uses a gun + bullets to shoot monsters with bullets)
Cannon Master (Uses a cannon to shoot bombs at monsters)

~Hero~
Aran (Uses a polearm and ice power + close combat to kill monsters)
Evan (Uses a staff/wand to control a dragon which has all magic skill elements)
Mercedes (Uses 2 crossbow guns to shoot magic arrows at monsters)
Phantom (Uses a cane + cards to summon skills/monsters to battle monsters)
Luminous (Uses a shining rod + an orb to control his/her power. They have a light + dark power)

~Citizen~
Demon Slayer (Uses a 1-Handed Mace/Axe and dark power + a force shield for protection)
Battle Mage (Uses a staff and dark power)
Wild Hunter (Uses a crossbow + arrows to shoot monsters. Also comes with a jaguar mount. Wild hunters cannot choose a different mount. Wild hunters can summon monsters if caught in a trap)
Mechanic (Uses a machine as a mount that shoots bullets at monsters. Also has other machinery like a teleporter.)

Mounts:
Wolf
Turtle
Frog
Owl
Unicorn
Horse
Chicken

Homes:
~Henesys; A peaceful, calm town. However, it's quite popular. It has a wide variety of shops, perfect for beginners that are just starting their journey to defeat the Black Mage.

~Kerning; A loud, always busy town. It is known for it's subway that leads to a very large mall. If you enter the station though, you'll find a path leading to the swamps.

~Orbis; A floating town. It floats on clouds that never fall down. It's in the middle of the maple world and has many different ships that are connected to different locations.

~Ludibrium; A town made totally out of toys and legos. It's a very kind-friendly town and has a very big clock tower. It is said that the clock tower leads to the deepest parts of Ludibrium that contains a very evil floating clock monster, summoned by the Black Mage.

~Leafre; This town isn't very crowded. It is said to be the old place where dragons used to once life. It's a very small town and the monsters there are very powerful. It is also said that if you grow these so called 'Dragon Wings', you can fly everywhere. It is a very dangerous quest to get them.

~Mu Lung; This town is very, very beautiful. Filled with cherry blossom trees that grow peaches. This town is said to be very crowded with pandas. If you go outside of this town, you may run into peach-stealing monkeys that WILL attack you if you try to take a peach.

~Amoria; This town is very popular and is filled with many couples. This town is where all the marriages take place. It is very pretty and doesn't have any powerful monsters.

~Ariant; This place is just like a desert. It has very strong heat waves and is barely populated at all.

~Aquarium; This is an underwater town. It's filled with many fishes and is home to many sea animals. It isn't very popular since it is underwater.

Pets:
Dog
Fox
Bunny
Cat
Mors (The controller of Death)
Metus (The controller of Fear)
Invidia (The controller of Jealousy)
Pink Bean

Characters still in the RP from season 1:
Emerald (Age 16)
Faneru (Age 17)
Luna (Age 16)
Gero (Age 17)
Wren (Age 17)
Minori (Age 18)
Stevie (Age 16)
Kai (Age 16)
((ADDED 2 YEARS TO EVERYONE. IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY, READ THE STORYLINE.))

((NOTE: IF YOU WERE IN SEASON 1, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FILL THE FORM OUT!))

~Form~
Character Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Home:
Pet:

Back to top Go down

~Maplestory Season 2~ RP - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Maplestory Season 2~ RP

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:50 pm

"No idea..." Faneru muttered. "When did you notice it broken?"

--
"This tower is never-ending.." Emerald sighed loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:51 pm

''When I woke up in the Black Mage's uhh..... place....'' She said as she laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:58 pm

"I wonder how it broke.." Faneru sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Neko wrote:((HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY STEVIE? LOL))

''Well It's not like I could talk to you guys... I was fast asleep for 2 whole years and finally regained my strength.'' She said as she put her hand in her pocket while wondering why the ring was broken and didn't even have Neru's name on it. Only hers. She pulled out the 2-pieced ring. ''Do you know what happened to it...?''

( THANK YOU. SHE EXPECTS A GIFT. DON'T BE STINGY xD. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:23 pm

''No one knows... It doesn't even have your name on it which is weird. Names on these kind of rings only disappear if they break up...''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:35 pm

"That's strange, we never broke up only Emerald and Gero did.." Faneru sighed loudly.

--
Emerald closed her eyes and breathed deeply. "I'm bored..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:42 pm

''I should probably go back to Amoria and see if they can get it fixed...''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:48 pm

"Want me to go with you?"

--
Emerald sat down on a step and crossed her legs. "Man..thirty more floors to go...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:53 pm

''I'm sure I'll be fine on my own though.... but if you want to come then you can...''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:58 pm

"I'll go, there's nothing to do anyway.."

--
"Hmm.. I'm so bored.. I wonder how everyone else is.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:02 pm

''Alright~'' Luna grabbed Neru's hand and teleported to Amoria. ''Hmm... looks like it somewhat changed a bit.... I wonder where they put that shop now since it's not where it used to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:10 pm

"Well, it HAS been two years after all.." Faneru shrugged.

--
"Take my hand tonight..let's not think about tomorrow..take my hand tonight we can find some place to go.." Emerald sang with a 'mature' soft voice.

(Take my hand is in my head dear-lord. xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:57 pm

''The graveyard is still in the same place... but I don't see how they would move that since there's a lot of dead people there in coffins.... The shop we got this ring was blue, right? Maybe it's that one over there.'' Luna said as she pointed to a blue-colored house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:02 pm

-----On the Ship----
Wren drowsily checked the clock again: 4:28 PM "Only 42 minutes, thank Cygnus." Wren thought, fidgeting in her seat.

Minori entered the Clock Tower and started to slaughter Teddies. He noticed someone else was there, "Oh, sorry if I accidently KS you."

((BTW, KS is kill-steal. It's when annoying people kill all the monster's you're fighting.))
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:12 pm

(I'm assuming it's Stevie.. If not, sorry.. xD)

As Stevie was about to stab at a teddy bear, she heard another voice. She stabbed the bear quickly and turned around. "Oh, it's fine.. If anything; I should be the one apologizing.. I tend to do it a lot." Stevie shrugged then turned back around, continuing to slash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:19 pm

(( It is :3 ))

"It's fine; I'm here more out of boredom than to actually train," Minori shrugged, shooting an arrow of fire at a Pink Teddy.

--On Ship--
Wren played with her hoodie draw strings. In the past two years, Wren changed her outfit up a bit. She still wore the blue and green plaid shirt, but under a grey pullover hoodie that she only wears outside of the house. Wren also sported her old brown boots and tattered jeans. But they were even more tattered and worn with age. But she had a new pair of gloves, blue with gold wringlets on them. The wringlets started at the web in between the index finger and thumb and ended on the side of her pinkies. Minori bought them for her as a Christmas present last year. (She was in Mu Lung at the time, so he sent them via Taru.) She still had her stud earring on the left ear and hoop on the right. Wren kept her goggles on top her head as well.

Last edited by Hijiki on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:23 pm

"Lucky you. All I ever do is train, really." Stevie mumbled as she sliced through several teddies. "As a matter of fact, I'm actually planning on going to Mu Lung to train in a day or two." She shrugged while stabbing another teddy. As Stevie was talking to the guy, she couldn't help but think he was oddly familiar, like she'd talked to him before.. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Minori was too busy slaying Teddies to notice who he was talking to. He didn't mind the conversation because unlike his sister, he actually liked to socialize. "Ah, well, I live here, so there's really no urgency to train here. Also, I've only been to Mu Lung once. Didn't really see much at all; But my sister said it's really gorgeous. The monkeys are quite aggressive though."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:35 pm

"Doesn't hurt to check it out.." Faneru said walking towards the blue shop.

--
"I'm an angel with a shotgun fighting till the world's gone and I don't care if heaven won't take me back.." Emerald sang softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:39 pm

"Oh, I see." Stevie nodded while taking out several teddies. "You know, this is going to sound rather weird; but you seem really familiar.. Have we ever met before?" She stabbed a teddy and turned to face the person she was talking to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:41 pm

"Possibly, I know a lot of p---" Minori said while looking at the person he was talking to. "STEVIE! Where have you been?!" Minori smiled, running up to her.

--On the Ship--
Wren glanced at the clock on the wall once again: 4:58 PM , it read. "Yes! We're going to pull into port soon!" Wren whispered to herself happily.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:46 pm

"If I was your boyfriend, I'll never let you go- Why am I singing Justin Bieber songs...?" Emerald sang for a while then stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:50 pm

"Minori?!" Stevie's eyes widened as a smile spread across her face. She opened her arms and prepared to hug him, but deciding it would be too awkward, stuck out her hand slightly embarrassed. "Oh same old; I've just been traveling and training.. What about you? Have you seen the others lately?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:52 pm

The ship docked, and Wren hurriedly got off the boat. She saw Taru waiting for her on the deck and saw that she had a note. "Hey girl," Wren called to Taru who immediately came up to her. Taru looked kind of pouty from having to stay in the cold. "Aww, don't be like that." Wren laughed and read the note. "Okay, you can wander about, Taru. I have no note for you." Taru understood and left. "Alright, the Ludi ship won't be here until about 12 PM tomorrow, so I can look around before I go." Wren thought as she pulled her bags along the pavement of Orbis. She was headed to the inn on Faerie Road.

~~~Ludibrium~~~
Minori raised an eyebrow and shook Stevie's hand. "Nope, have you?" Minori asked. He then made a hysterical expression. "I've barely even seen Wren around. Of to travel the lands of Maple. Got sick of me in six months time," Minori laughed.

Last edited by Hijiki on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:55 pm

"Ah finally~" Emerald stretched as soon as she got out of the tower. "I thought it was never going to end!" she shouted happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next