Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

4 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 7 Empty - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's the year 2045 in a small town in New Jersey. It is the year of the apocalypse. Nobody knows how exactly it started; most think scientists were working on something and it went wrong, however some were predicting a zombie apocalypse was going to happen. You are one of the few survivors in New Jersey. While walking in the woods, you came across a camp. There were several tents, a table, and other kids of all ages. The leader then explained everything to you-- you are now at a survival camp, and you are now part of a team. They have your back, and you have theirs. While you're there, the leader explained you'll need a weapon and a backpack.. Take your pick..

Weapons: -Bow and arrow -Crossbow -Butchers knife -Golf Club -Axe

Backpacks:

Black backpack: Contains 12 arrows, 2 matches, a pocket knife, a t-shirt, and a water bottle.

Green backpack: A large waterbottle, a Fun-sized Hershey's *melted*, a small t-shirt, a key ring with a house key and a basic pocket knife on it.

Blue backpack: Contains a large water bottle, a flashlight, 2 batteries, a very small knife, and a small piece of cloth.

Orange backpack: Contains 6 arrows, a can of dried fruit, a pack of matches, 5 bandaids, and a small water bottle.

Places to visit: Occasionly, the leader will hold missions, rather it be collecting supplies, or just looking around. You will be able to travel to these places~

The Mall:: is infested with zombies in almost every store.

A village:: Has a small bit of zombies lurking around.

Pharmacy: Has zombies walking around the outside;;none on the inside.

Walmart >:3 ; Has 2 large packs of zombies in a few isles. The outside is clear.

Thrift Store:: has zombies here and there inside, but other than that is mostly abandoned...usually.

Form
Name:
Looks:
Special Points (character's talents/good things.):
Bad Points (character's flaws/bad things.):
Weapon:
Book Bag:

Banned Members

N/A

Team members and characters

((Note: If a character is 'OPEN' that means that anyone can RP them, or you can ask to have a character that is 'OPEN'.))

Rhailyn (Rylie) Falcon - gone

Kiri Hiroshawa - gone

Ryan Hiroshawa - gone

Primrose (Prim) - gone

Evan - Dead

Katrina (Kat) Willows - Jess's character.

James (Jay) Norton - Jess's character.

Melanie (Mellie) Gray - gone

Carter Smith - gone

Ricky Delgado - Jess's

Raine Delgado - Jess's

Denver - Dani's

Nashville - Dani's

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 22 times in total

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 pm

"Aw, don't say that," Rylie frowned. "There's really no point in living, if you aren't living you know? Especially in a world where there's nothing else to do."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Kat half smiled and said, "Yeh...yeah." She crossed her legs and said, "Okay, I know this sounds silly, but I wanted to be like...an extreme sportsman...except, sports-girl of course." She giggled. "I wanted to do all sorts of things...rock climbing...par kor...baseball, lots more. But...who needs sports now? That the world is ending and all..." She trailed off.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:49 pm

"What happened to being optimistic? Weren't you the one saying we'll fight off the disease?" Evan rolled his eyes, swallowing the last of his food. "No, we don't need sports.. But some people want it.. Besides, even when the world is ending; we do need some fun in life." He smirked. "I have lots of plans for life, actually; and I don't plan on giving up on them."

"Ugh, don't even get started on your 'plans'." Prim mumbled, grabbing a berry and plopping it into her mouth. "He once went on for hours about how he's going to grow up to be some famous football player.. I guess we all have dreams, though." She shrugged. "Anyways, Kat, don't be so negative..We don't know if the world will end.. Maybe this is just some obstacle we need to get through, and for now.. we have to put our dreams on hold, if that makes any sense."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 pm

"Exactly," Rylie said. "Think of this like the Black Plague from the 1400s or so, they made it through eventually. And the world still went on from there."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Katrina scowled at Evan, trying desperately to hide her smile. "Hey, speaking of negative, you all said fighting off the disease was basically hopeless." She smirked, and replied to his comment about still needing fun, "True...I guess it's just harder to have fun when you know a zombie could infect yet another victim at any moment." She giggled at Prim's response to his plans, and replied, "Yeah...maybe this is just like, like a test in life. And we need to...to complete it? In order to be, like, stronger in like, stuff...and stuff?" She laughed, knowing that what she was saying made absolutely no sense. Nothing made sense these days.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:55 pm

"Yeah.. but it'll be a long way of ending all this.. There is still a way to end it, but it's going to be difficult since there's only a few of us who isn't part of the un-dead." Kiri shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Katrina nodded and suddenly said, "I wonder...is there a way to reverse the disease? Medicine maybe??" She started getting excited over this thought.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:07 pm

"Maybe, but you call me when you find some super smart scientist with a cure." Evan smiled a bit. "Do you think.. Any of us, you know.." He paused and shifted uncomfortably. "Will become a zombie? It can happen to anyone- but.. we're always so careful.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Rye's face became very serious, "Well, I'm sorry to say this, but anyone,or anything for that matter, who is bitten must be riddled of. Sorry, but that's the way it has to be." Rylie sighed.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Kat closed her eyes, shaking her head. She didn't like thinking about losing her only friends. "It can happen...but...it won't. I don't want it to happen..." She put her head in her hands and shuddered.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:19 pm

"I don't think any of us do," Rylie sighed and thought about Luke. "It's really a horrible thing."
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 pm

"It's not going to happen to any of us! Stop jinxing it, it..it won't happen okay..?" Kiri said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:27 pm

"We have to stay positive!" Rye agreed, yet she was not the most optimistic person around. Rylie smiled nervously.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:28 pm

"Alright, so it won't happen." Evan shrugged. "I'm
kinda tired; I think I'm going to try to get some sleep.. Everyone still
up for going to some stores tomorrow, see what they got?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:32 pm

"Of course. It'll get a lot off our minds." Katrina blinked, trying to get tired. But she just couldn't pull herself to go to sleep. "I think I'll stay up a bit longer."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Rye usually had insomnia; but considering they had a big day ahead of them and she was anemic, she wanted to get a good night's rest. "Goodnight everyone," Rylie announced before retiring to bed.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:34 pm

"I'm up for it tomorrow. Go to sleep I'll take watch today, I'm not tired." Kiri shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Evan nodded as a good-night before walking off towards the tent, quickly throwing himself into the sleeping bag, drifting off in a minute.

"You sure you don't want any help with watch? I'm not that tired, I kinda slept in a bit today." Prim asked, turning towards Kiri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:40 pm

"Nah, I'll be fine. I have a severe chase of insomnia. You can still be here conversing with me though." Kiri smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:01 pm

"Can I stay up with you guys, too??" Katrina asked. "A lot has happened today, and I can't sleep."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 pm

"Sure it's fine." Kiri smiled. "So, what's going on in your heads?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:16 pm

"Great." Kat smiled, and sat down next to Kiri. Katrina replied to her question, "I guess just...trying to get everything sorted out in my head." She shook her head and said, "Y'know...I lost my family right after being sort of a jerk to them...I lost all my friends...everything." She smirked and said, "Man what I would give to see Bryce just one more time..." At the mention of her best friend's name, she felt a tear roll down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away and said, "What about you?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:17 pm

"We all lost all those who we are about, so it's okay to cry.." Kiri said softly. "Most of my parents' attention went to my younger brother Ryan, the cute boy in my drawing and necklace. I didn't mind it too much though, I loved my brother a ton. He was always around me, as if I was a second mother or something. When this started, I promised to keep him safe, but the zombies came to our car.. and.. I just.. I guess I broke that promise.. but, he probably made it out alive after I ran.. He.. was a good runner.." she said letting a few tears fall out of her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Kat, seeing Kiri crying, was startled a bit. She wasn't used to being around girls in the first place, so of course she had no idea how to handle emotions and things like that. Finally, however, she put her arm around Kiri's shoulders and whispered, "Kiri...I don't think your brother made it..." She smiled and said, "...I know he did." She stretched her legs out in front of her and said, "Maybe, tomorrow, we can look for him? How's that sound??" She tried desperately to cheer her up.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:10 pm

"I think it's better to focus on what we were going to do.. Thank you though." Kiri smiled. "If he's still alive, he'll turn up soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next