Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

4 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 9 Empty - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's the year 2045 in a small town in New Jersey. It is the year of the apocalypse. Nobody knows how exactly it started; most think scientists were working on something and it went wrong, however some were predicting a zombie apocalypse was going to happen. You are one of the few survivors in New Jersey. While walking in the woods, you came across a camp. There were several tents, a table, and other kids of all ages. The leader then explained everything to you-- you are now at a survival camp, and you are now part of a team. They have your back, and you have theirs. While you're there, the leader explained you'll need a weapon and a backpack.. Take your pick..

Weapons: -Bow and arrow -Crossbow -Butchers knife -Golf Club -Axe

Backpacks:

Black backpack: Contains 12 arrows, 2 matches, a pocket knife, a t-shirt, and a water bottle.

Green backpack: A large waterbottle, a Fun-sized Hershey's *melted*, a small t-shirt, a key ring with a house key and a basic pocket knife on it.

Blue backpack: Contains a large water bottle, a flashlight, 2 batteries, a very small knife, and a small piece of cloth.

Orange backpack: Contains 6 arrows, a can of dried fruit, a pack of matches, 5 bandaids, and a small water bottle.

Places to visit: Occasionly, the leader will hold missions, rather it be collecting supplies, or just looking around. You will be able to travel to these places~

The Mall:: is infested with zombies in almost every store.

A village:: Has a small bit of zombies lurking around.

Pharmacy: Has zombies walking around the outside;;none on the inside.

Walmart >:3 ; Has 2 large packs of zombies in a few isles. The outside is clear.

Thrift Store:: has zombies here and there inside, but other than that is mostly abandoned...usually.

Form
Name:
Looks:
Special Points (character's talents/good things.):
Bad Points (character's flaws/bad things.):
Weapon:
Book Bag:

Banned Members

N/A

Team members and characters

((Note: If a character is 'OPEN' that means that anyone can RP them, or you can ask to have a character that is 'OPEN'.))

Rhailyn (Rylie) Falcon - gone

Kiri Hiroshawa - gone

Ryan Hiroshawa - gone

Primrose (Prim) - gone

Evan - Dead

Katrina (Kat) Willows - Jess's character.

James (Jay) Norton - Jess's character.

Melanie (Mellie) Gray - gone

Carter Smith - gone

Ricky Delgado - Jess's

Raine Delgado - Jess's

Denver - Dani's

Nashville - Dani's

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 22 times in total

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 9 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 pm

(( xD. I just noticed he's around our character's ages. xDD ))

"Are you sure..? I think you need more sleep then me.." Kiri said before hearing a small rustle in the bushes. She got her crossbow and loaded it with a new arrow.

Ryan was running for how long..? Hours..? His feet was sore and he was getting exhausted. He stopped for a breath and noticed a small group of people in a small clearing. He squinted his eyes to get a better look as he examined the strangers. He noticed a girl who looked exactly like his sister Kiri. 'Kiri..?' he thought going into a bush. He stared at the girl who faced his way pointing her crossbow at him, he noticed her eye-color was the exact same as his and he soon ran towards Kiri hugging her. "KIRI! I missed you.." he said staring to cry.

"Ryan?" Kiri said when Ryan suddenly hugged her. Her eyes began to water as she hugged her little brother. "How did you make it this far?" she asked.

"...I ran after you when you left the car, but you soon disappeared so I started looking for you."

(How touching. xDD)

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 9 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Prim froze in her tracks when he heard a little boy's voice. She turned around and saw the adorable boy from Kiri's picture hugging Kiri. Prim couldn't help but be even more sad; Kiri was lucky to have her brother there with her.. "I'm sure.. You can show Ryan around camp then get some rest.. I'll um, keep watch." She sprinted ahead towards camp, settling down against a big tree and grabbing a stick, beginning to draw in the dirt,

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:13 pm

((D'aww. c': xD))

Kat smiled at Kiri's touching reunion with her little brother, then turned to face Prim. She said, "Yeah, you should show Ryan around camp." She smiled and said, "I'll help Prim." She ran over to Prim and sat down next to her, watching her draw in the dirt. She sighed and said, "Look...I know it's hard...to...well, to face facts. But I swear, I am going to help you get your brother back." She paused, waiting for Prim's reply. "Believe me, I miss him too. And as much as I miss him, with only knowing him for about a day, I can see how much you miss him...knowing him that long." She sighed and looked into the sky. "I hate this..." She breathed.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:28 pm

"What did you use to defend yourself?" Kiri asked when everyone left.

"A knife, I just stabbed the head.." Ryan answered.

"That's good, but I'm going to give you a bow and arrow. It's easier to kill zombies with, but it's pretty tricky getting the hang of it."

"Thanks." Ryan smiled as he took the Bow and Arrows from his sister.

"Okay, turn around, I'm going to tie it onto your jacket so you don't have to have your hands full all the time."

Ryan turned around and let his sister tie the bow onto his jacket then he turned around. "Mom and Dad didn't survive.. or at least that's what I think.."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Kat stared at Kiri and Ryan, longingly. She remembered her own family at home. Well...they weren't at home any more. Now...where were they? She looked down at the dirt and started drawing in it too.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:33 pm

"It's not fair." Prim mumbled quietly. She was drawing her family before the zombies attacked. Her mom with her frizzy red hair and brown eyes, her dad with his black hair and green eyes..When she began drawing Evan with the stick, her eyes began to water. "Why did he have to die? Why couldn't it of been me?" She growled, throwing the stick on the ground. "Why do we even keep fighting?! We're all going to die anyway!" Prim threw her face into her hands. "I just want him back.."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Kat, taken aback, strongly said, "Hey, Prim, don't talk like that! We're not all going to die!!" She thought about what she had just, and sighed. "Are we...?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:39 pm

"If we're not going to die, I might as well just kill myself!" Prim shouted a little louder than she meant to, staring at the ground. "Maybe we will die, Kat. I don't know.." She said a bit calmer.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Kat's eyes shot up at Prim. "If you kill yourself, the zombies will probably just infect your body and bring it back to life to kill us all, so don't. Unless...that's what you want?!" Katrina realized what she was saying, and covered her hand over her mouth. "...sry..." she mumbled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:44 pm

"Oh I see.. there wasn't anything we could do.." Kiri sighed. "It's better for them to go to heaven instead of having to restore humanity and live in this world. I want to repair this world, so that it's beautiful once again for them." she smiled. "I feel so old.."

"You're not old. Nice speech by the way." Ryan smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:49 pm

"Is that what you think I want?" Prim turned to Kat quickly, a fire in her eyes. "Is that the kind of person you think I am?" She narrowed her eyes, then quickly realized how dramatic she was being. "Um, yeah, sorry.. I..guess I'm just really upset.."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Kat looked at Prim with big eyes. "N-no...I just..." She paused and said, "It's fine. I am making so many mistakes here too..."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:03 pm

"Seems as if they're fighting.." Ryan said staring at Kat and Prim.

"Seems as if they're not, but are only arguing.." Kiri shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Kat looked at Kiri and Ryan. "They're talking about us, ya know." She smirked and looked at her scars, which were scattered everywhere on her leg.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 am

"Think they noticed?" Kiri asked.

"Yup."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Prim shrugged. "Let them talk." She mumbled, sliding back down the tree's trunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Kat nodded. She looked over in Kiri and Ryan's direction and waved, as if saying, 'We can hear you, ya know.'

((Fail post xD))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:55 pm

"Oh.." Kiri said looking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Kat smiled at Kiri to show that she was just joking.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 pm

"Don't worry about it.." Kiri smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Kat smiled and said, "So..."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 pm

"We still should go to town today.. Prim you don't have to go with us." Kiri sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:03 pm

"Whatever, I'm coming." Prim muttered, wiping tears from her eyes. She grabbed her knife, walking around both of them out of camp. "Well, come on then!" She shouted over her shoulder, staring at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Kat sighed and walked with the rest of them, bow and arrow on her back. She thought of finding a doctor, and getting a reversing serum. That excited her, so she began running...even ahead of the captain, Kiri.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 pm

As Prim kept walking, she saw a large group of zombies out of the corner out of her eye. She stopped in her tracks, grabbing her knife. "See them?" Prim whispered to Kat and Kiri. "What's the plan? We attack, or sneak through?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next