Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 8 Empty - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Based on Anne Sheehan's book: A Long, Long Sleep. You don't need to have read the book to join this role-play, even I haven't read it. xD My mom just told me about the book. :] It's set in the future, when a special sleep thing called Stasis sleep is invented. (It's where you can be put to sleep in this tube, and be awakened later on in a few weeks, months, years, etc. and still be the same age I guess.

Here's a summary on it, if you wanna read it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-STORYLINE-

You live in a world full of modern day miracles. Many marvelous things have been invented, and all these things better your every day human life. However, when a disease spreads across your town, your parents decide to put you into stasis sleep. After being placed in the stasis bed, and being 'shut down', some people bring you downstairs to a room filled with many other people in stasis sleep. However, the disease wiped everyone out and you were never woken up from the stasis...until 64 years had passed. When someone finds you and awakens you, everyone and everything you ever knew in life is long gone, and you must re-discover life. You can barely walk, eat, or do anything; and basically must be taught how to do everything...all over again. So your first post should take place when someone wakes you up, and you can barely move...and then the role-play will just go on about you re-discovering life. ((I know it's kinda complicated, but just trust me. xD))

-CHARACTERS-

In this role-play, there are two different types of characters:

PERSON FROM THE PAST: Someone who has been put in the Stasis Sleep and has to re-discover everything, after being awoken 64 years later.

PERSON FROM THE PRESENT: This person can wake people up from Stasis, and teach them the new ways of life...or just be a regular citizen from the present.

-FORM-
Name:
Age: (Don't add the 64 years to it, just what age they left off at))
Looks:
Personality:
Is your character from the past or present?:
Some things s/he left behind (family members, friends, his/her dream, etc.):

Okay, well, VOILA! *cuts ribbon* xD

~Jess
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 8 Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:14 pm

"I have to second that." Reese muttered, walking backwards.

Emma grabbed Reese, pushing him towards Mani. "Seeeth! Grab her!" She said to Seth, pushing Reese.

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 8 Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Seth grabbed Mani and pushed her into Reese. "Now...hug..." He said jokingly, pushing her closer
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Reese, with a smile, carefully walked towards Mani. "..I.. Um, I really do like you, Mani.." He whispered so only she could hear him. Reese leaned in a bit before kissing her gently. "Um..sorry."

(SO AWKWARD TO WRITE)

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Mani blushed bright red, then smiled softly and whispered back, "It's fine." Then kissed him back softly.

((GAH IKR?!?? BLECHH!!))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 pm

"So.. this means.. we're um, together?" Reese said, smiling shyly.

Jasey was in the bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror. She felt a wave of nausea go over her, and she quickly leaned over the toilet; throwing up. It was a side effect of her headaches- something she had grown used to. Jasey quickly brushed her teeth again, then began touching up her makeup. She began to wear a lot more than usual; just a week ago, she wore none at all; now she was wearing the full deal; eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, everything.. Jasey quickly walked out, sitting down onto a couch.

"You missed it, Jay! They kissed! Twice!" Emma shouted, flailing her arms around

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:57 am

Mani giggled nervously and replied sweetly, "If you want to..." She kissed him on the cheek then sat back down. She held up her hand, holding up three fingers and said, "Make that three times, Emma."
Kyle, highly interested in Jasey's new look, said, "Ooh la la, Jasey. You sure Reese'll let ya wear that much makeup?" He joked. He hoped she knew that he meant she looked beautiful.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:07 pm

"Can you feel the looove tonight?" Emma sang, jokingly. She glanced down at her watch. "We should go hit the stores soon for some Christmas Shopping.. If you guys are still up to it." Emma shrugged.

"Hardy, har har." Jasey rolled her eyes, rubbing her arm. "Um, yeah, I'm up for some shopping.." She stood up, grabbing the cups of hot chocolate and hurrying into the kitchen, placing the mugs into the sink. Jasey walked back out, grabbing her brown leather jacket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:41 pm

((LIKE WOAH- DOUBLE POSTING.. SUE ME.
you're on vacation, and im bored, so i'm going to RP by myself.))

Reese gathered his keys and jacket, walking out of the apartment; stepping into the elevator. He pressed the 'L' button, and they were all slowly making their way towards the Lobby. Once they arrived, Reese led the way towards his black car. He piled into the Driver's seat, putting the keys into the ignition while buckling his seat belt. Once he saw everyone was buckled up, Reese began to drive towards the mall. After an hour or so, they arrived. He turned the car off, shoving his keys into his pocket. "Alright, so I guess we'll all split up? We can meet up at the food court... Say, 3-ish?" Reese asked, turning around in his seat.

"Sounds good!" Emma smiled, stepping out of the car. She instantly ran off into the mall, her hair flowing behind her. Emma swung upon the doors and ran towards the directory. "Let's see.. I guess I'll get something for Mani first.." She whispered and she made her way towards the art supplies store. Emma looked around the store for a bit before deciding on what she'd get for Mani. A journal with the letter 'M' on it in blue and purple, a pretty pen, and a few pencils; along with the latest best-selling book. She paid with it for the money she had slowly made at the cafe she recently started working at. With a smile, she walked out of the store. "Now... I guess, Kyle." She shrugged. Emma hesitated before deciding where she'd go next. "Err.." She made her way into a sporting goods store, pushing her way into the crowd. Emma decided to grab a cool-looking skate-board, a football, and as a joke; she reached into purse, pulling out a new tube of lip-gloss she hadn't used yet, throwing it into the bag. Giggling, she walked out of the store. "Ermm.. Jasey next." Without hesitation, Emma walked into the music-supplies store. She scanned the aisles, deciding to settle on an acoustic guitar along with a few CDs from Jasey's favorite bands; Marina and the Diamonds, Taylor Swift, He is We, and the Beatles. For Reese's presents, Emma decided to buy a new set of paints and other art supplies. For Shayla, Emma purchased a gift card for her I-Phone, a bit of makeup, and nail-polish. For Liam, Emma decided to buy another guitar and a comb as a bit of a joke. Emma got Seth a few jerseys and a basketball.Exhausted from the shopping, Emma sat down in the food court, making sure her gifts were hiden.

Reese was quick with his shopping; only getting one thing for each person, and one big present they could all share. He ended up getting an I-Pod for Jasey (Reese had been saving up for months), a 80$ gift card for Shayla, a pair of sneakers for Kyle, CDs for Liam, and for Mani, Reese purchased her a journal with a long message on the inside from him, and a gift card for a book store. For Seth, Reese grabbed a football and a pair of nice sneakers. For everyone, he decided to get a dog.. Yes, a dog. He made his brother come pick the little puppy up from work along with a few bags of dog food. Reese also purchased a scrap book, and he planned to fill it with a few pictures of everyone. He sat next to Emma at the food court, yawning.

Jasey stepped out of the car, slowly walking towards the mall. She looked around, a bit confused on what to get everyone. Jasey knew what she'd get for Reese, though, a sketchbook with an 'R' on it, along with a set of pens ad pencils. After almost an hour of searching, she finally got gifts for everyone. Mani got a trilogy of the 'best-selling' series, along with a pencil case filled with pens and pencils and erasers. Shayla got a small set of makeup and a nice, silver necklace with a matching bracelet. For Kyle, Jasey decided on a jersey from his famous sports team and 2 video games. Seth also got a jersey, and a 50$ giftcard for the mall. Liam was given a few good indie CDs, and a Starbucks giftcard. Exhausted and broke, Jasey joined Reese and Emma at the food court.

Liam took his time looking around. He entered the book store where he got Mani a journal with a mustache on it and a big teddy bear that had a pen attached to his hand. For Jasey, Liam got a small keyboard and a music sheet from the music store. Reese got an art easel and charcoal, Kyle got a few t-shirts and a gift card, Seth got some Nike shoes and a few DVDs of good movies. Liam grabbed a portable mirror and a purse for Shayla, along with a bracelet. He walked calmy to sit with Reese, Emma, and Jasey. "Do you guys wanna grab some dinner or something after this?" Liam suggested, putting his gifts under the table.

(SO MANY CHARACTERS- I PROBABLY LEFT OUT SOME xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:51 pm

((Poor forever alone character that you probably left out. xD GAH WHY SO MANY?! NOW I GOTTA DO MY LONG, LONG, LONG POST. >.< I'll probably leave someone out too c': xD))

Mani slowly walked into the mall, hands on her pockets. She had only been working as a journalist for the local newspaper for only about three weeks now, and not much to spend. She shrugged. Whatever, it was Christmas! She walked into a clothing store and looked around for a bit. Finally, she saw a shimmery purple shirt and bought it for Shayla, along with some zebra print fake nails. For Jasey, she bought a songbook to play songs out of on her guitar, and a $30 iTunes card. For Kyle, a black and gray hoodie jacket, and aviator sunglasses. For Seth, a Sports Illustrated magazine subscription, and sunglasses. For Emma, she bought a prank camera that shoots out water when you try to take a picture, and a notebook and pencil for her to write down her little scripts and such. For Liam, she bought a Native American medicine guide...she thought he might find it interesting...and some hair gel. For Reese...she stopped and smiled. For Reese she walked into an art shop. She purchased a beautiful painting of a valley, with flowers and trees and sunlight everywhere, with a single, pretty house right up at the top of the mountain, and a herd of deer running down into the valley. She then purchased another painting of an amazing city at night...their city. You could barely see the sky, because of the lights and buildings, and the painting was so realistic that you could almost hear the city sounds. She then took a long time to write a note for him, and slipped it into the city painting. Then she hid her presents behind her back, and went to join the others.

Kyle bought everyone a small gift, but they all meant a lot. He bought things that he thought described everyone's personalities. For Mani, a vase with fake flowers in it. She was sweet and sort of shy, but very pretty. For Liam, a math book, and inside the book was a CD with some of the most popular songs on it. Liam at first came off as a nerd, but once you got to know him and see who he really was, he could be really fun to hang out with. For Shayla

(I have to go...start school. Sad I am so sorry, but I'll make it up to you...I promise. ): )
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:23 pm

((Tis fine c: -is waiting for post to be edited so i shall reply))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:56 pm

~~continued
Kyle bought everyone a small gift, but they all meant a lot. He bought things that he thought described everyone's personalities. For Mani, a vase with fake flowers in it. She was sweet and sort of shy, but very pretty. For Liam, a math book, and inside the book was a CD with some of the most popular songs on it. Liam at first came off as a nerd, but once you got to know him and see who he really was, he could be really fun to hang out with. For Shayla, a mirror. He didn't really know Shayla much...no one did, not even Shayla herself. So Kyle decided the item that would reflect her personality most was a mirror, to see herself. Seth got a football...a deflated football. He was all buff and strong looking on the outside, but what's inside shows on him, and affects the way he looks. Emma got a teddy bear, because she's just so small and nice. For Reese, a pair of socks. Kyle got it as a joke, to say he smelled, and wasn't attractive, but get to know him and he could be your favorite. Kyle chuckled at his joke, then moved on to Jasey. Jasey's gift took the longest, and Kyle finally decided to skip the personality reflecting gifts, and give Jasey something from his heart. He wrote a whole song for her, and at the bottom said, "Sing this when I'm gone. Remember me by it. Don't remember the Kyle that was a jerk to you and cheated on about thousands of other girls. Remember the Kyle that had a crush on you." He walked over and joined the others.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 pm

"Great, we're all here." Reese smiled, sliding in deeper into the booth to make room. "So, what do you guys want for dinner?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Mani looked up and slyly said, "Chinese food...my favorite...sound good...?" She smiled and said, "...ish?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:15 pm

"Sure." Reese smiled, nodding his head. "I think there's a Chinese Place around here somewhere... What do you guys want?"

"Um,I'll just have white rice and water." Jasey murmured, picking at her nails.

"I'll have Chicken Lo Mein Please!" Emma smiled.

"Meh.. Er, I'll have.. Chicken and Brocoli with Rice." Liam shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Mani smiled and said, "Chow mein and...hmm...how about some tangerine chicken?" She smiled and listened as Kyle, Seth, and Shayla told him what they wanted...a noodle bucket. Then she looked at Reese, love for him showing in her eyes.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:23 pm

"Mmkay." Reese smiled at Mani before walking calmly towards the small chinese food center. He ordered his meal, taking the orders from the lady after a few minutes. Reese walked back to the table, passing out the meals. "You sure that's all you want, Jasey?"

"I'm sure." Jasey assured him as she began poking the rice with chopsticks. "Thanks, Reese." She smiled slightly before slowly eating the rice.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Morgani forked at the food and ate slowly. "So...are you excited for New Years? I can't believe the year has passed so soon...I mean...I feel like I just met you all yesterday." She smiled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:30 pm

"Heh, tell me about it." Emma smiled. "Soon, we'll all be getting married."

"Come on, Emma.. We're only like 13 to 16 years old." Liam nudged her with his elbow as he ate his food. "The year did fly fast, though.." He sighed.

"Mhmm.." Jasey murmured, shoveling rice into her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:33 pm

"Oh gosh...I don't want to get married THAT fast! Do we Reese...?" Mani giggled shyly, blushing.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:34 pm

"Naw, I say wait till our 20's or so." Reese smirked as he swallowed his food. He soon finished, standing up with a smile. "Readyy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Mani got butterflies in her stomach when he said that. "You...you really think we'll make it that far?" She blushed and said, "Yeah I'm ready..." She walked ahead of everyone, outside the Chinese place.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:41 pm

"Sure, why not?" Reese smiled, holding the door open for everyone. He hopped in the car after opening the passenger seat door for Mani. Reese set the keys in ignition, and soon they were casually riding down the road towards Reese and Jasey's apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Mani blushed even brighter when he said that. As they were driving, she leaned over and quickly kissed him on the cheek. "I love you." She whispered. Then she looked out the window and hid her smile.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:47 pm

"Always." Reese whispered, staring at the road. He drove with a smile plastered on his face until they arrived at the apartment. Reese stepped out and opened the door for Mani, allowing her to get out.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Mani touched his hand, thanking him for helping her out, then walked inside. Kyle, Seth, and Shayla followed her.

((It's so sad...I like...totally ditched my other characters. xD))
((Know what, Kyle's my favorite, he needs some attention. xDD))

Kyle stepped out of the car and nudged Jasey, "Love's in the air, huh Jasey?" He winked at her then went inside.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next